new magic=every1s best friend?

Kenshinjapan

The new spells are really a skillers new best friend. With the string ammy, molten glass and super compost, it's great.

100combat7xp.gif

Don't free Durial. Put this in your sig if you believe in justice.

NPC talk + a glory amulet to go to the fairy ring at edgeville and house tablets + house portals to teleport to cities are so good for slayer =P~ :D

Plus with talking to slayer masters you'll usually be in the slayer tower then get another slayer tower assignment and not even have to do all that moving! Or if you get a bad assignment you just Burthorpe it right then and then wherever it sends you you can get the assignment there too.

As said earlier the glass is great. It instantly makes the inventory into glass and it gives you about 1.5 times more Molten Glass than the amount of soda ash/sand you put in it.

Stringing amulets is decent because the runes are cheap and it does them pretty fast. Also getting balls of wool was a little annoying. It's still not the most useful spell.

The Magic Imbue spell actually makes it very possible to actually do combination runes along with necklaces of binding.

The Energy Transfer revived the infamous double Magic Short special, so long as you have a Lunar mage with good timing. It also made 8 DDS specials possible... :shock:

The team/sharing features are great, too, overall. I like that whole white mage and possible team feeling.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Picture this: Two level 95 Mages using Lunar Heal-Other spells while ranging Dagganoth Prime. Each pack a bag full of Super Restores and with constant healing they'll last longer than the Mages :lol: . Infinite food in a finite space. Genius.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Picture this: Two level 95 Mages using Lunar Heal-Other spells while ranging Dagganoth Prime. Each pack a bag full of Super Restores and with constant healing they'll last longer than the Mages :lol: . Infinite food in a finite space. Genius.

Erm... "healing" means you give your hp to them. That's really not going to work :wink:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Erm... "healing" means you give your hp to them. That's really not going to work :wink:

Maybe he meant sara brews but that still is wrong. Sorry you are just confusing Reb.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Dang, your right. Totally forgot about the uselessness of that spell thanks to that side effect. Even a spell set at 95 Mage for this new set is utterly useless :? .

Me no da <3 new spells. I don't like any of the skills it helps, and the even the upper lvls spells are fairly useless (other than Veng I suppose). So, ya... :| , guess my hopes of making it not so useless didn't work :XD: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

so when you use that lvl 95 mage spell you transfer your hits to them, what if you have 10 and give all of them? phr33 st00f pl0x?

phr33 st00f pl0x, yes.

Tranfering HP? These spells seem a bit useless now.

boratto.jpg

None of them really intrest apart form talk to NPC, some teleports and the molten glass one. I might eventually get the spells someday, not in the next few months.

sig5235ro7.jpg

The new spells are really a skillers new best friend. With the string ammy, molten glass and super compost, it's great.

you are forgetting that while you can string an amulet, yoyu still can't enchant it. the super compost spell costs more than the supercompost itself, so explain how it could be useful. and how far of a walk is it to a furnace?

so when you use that lvl 95 mage spell you transfer your hits to them, what if you have 10 and give all of them? phr33 st00f pl0x?

phr33 st00f pl0x, yes.

Tranfering HP? These spells seem a bit useless now.

I have not done the quest yet or tried the magic, so please forgive me if I am completly wrong here.

But how about 2 friends training together. One of them wearing full guthan, the other normal armour. Does this mean both can actually take advantage of the one persons Guthan set?

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

it drains your hp when you heal someone else.

did you guys even read the descriptions of the spells in the knowledge database? it says transfers up to 25% of your remaining hp. [Flame comment removed - Admin]

Think of the possiblities for this though... and I'm actually planning to do this.

Get a couple friends together and assign them an ingrediant to obtain. For my example, it would be the following (and I'm sure you all know where I'm going with this once you see the ingrediants).

1) Pie Tins

2) Dough

3) Potatoes

4) Tuna

5) Salmon

At this point, make a bunch of raw admiral pies and get a ton of cooking experience in a flash. Just stand near a bank, and do the following...

Withdraw raw pies - Cast Bake Pie Spell - Bank cooked pies - Rinse and repeat

If you use a staff, you can have 26 raw pies cooked at once, and Admiral Pies give 210exp each, which makes 5,460exp in 10 seconds. Given, you have the length of time to get the ingrediants, but if you want to surprise a friend with your level overnight (for those little competitions of who gets a skill first), this would be perfect.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I have not done the quest yet or tried the magic, so please forgive me if I am completly wrong here.

But how about 2 friends training together. One of them wearing full guthan, the other normal armour. Does this mean both can actually take advantage of the one persons Guthan set?

yeah, i think that seems to be pretty much the only use for the spell, seeing as otherwise, you can just trade them your food. seeing as the health you get from guthans is otherwise not tradable. nice job at noticing this, i wopuld've never thought of that.

Think of the possiblities for this though... and I'm actually planning to do this.

Get a couple friends together and assign them an ingrediant to obtain. For my example, it would be the following (and I'm sure you all know where I'm going with this once you see the ingrediants).

1) Pie Tins

2) Dough

3) Potatoes

4) Tuna

5) Salmon

Can't you get the first 3 in the Culinoromancers chest? Just hop worlds there, pay some people to fish for you, and voila!

1) Pie Tins

2) Dough

3) Potatoes

4) Tuna

5) Salmon

Can't you get the first 3 in the Culinoromancers chest? Just hop worlds there, pay some people to fish for you, and voila!

I'd like to see you get 1,000 Pie Tins, Bread Doughs and Potatoes just by world hopping...

As for the Salmon, I managed to get 500 or so from the Shilo Village Fishing Store, so that'll be taken care of... and I have a friend who wants to get his fishing level up so I'm letting him take care of the Tuna.

EDIT: And I'm making the Pie Tins myself cause I still need 3 Crafting levels before I can do the quest...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Instead of looking at a friend doing a quest, you can heal them as they kill the guy, and if dharoking you can easily lower your hp now, just heal someone nearby and pray up. :wink:

The string spell is nice, being that you get a nice chunk of mage xp for it and only have to cast once, then watch the strings get on them magically.

Can now make combo runes for pking with now, instead of taking airs and waters, just use mist runes.

Also, making the combo runes enables you to train rc a tad bit faster. \'

Question about the combination spell... Does it just allow you to make Combination runes without the Talisman, or puts it at 100% success?

f475e02ecc.png