Jagex's Service Is Amazing!

Biabf

Yesterday at 5:02 I sent a message to Jagex asking if when I was assigned Dagannoths would I get exp for killing the kings. After 10 MINUTES I had a friendly reply which answered my question fully. 10 Minutes! It used to take days!

Here is a picture for those of you who do not believe me:

10minsfz6.png

Have you had good service like this?

sig5235ro7.jpg

yea it is fast..then it used to be...but some can take a day becouse they dont get asked much were as if it was asked alot they will anwser it fast..

scottresizingbt4go5.jpg

If u are reading this i am stealing your wallet....lol

What was the reply?
Sorry forgot that.

Greetings Brave Warrior!

Thank you for getting in contact with us here at RuneScape regarding the slayer quest. We love hearing from all our players.

The Dagannoths are fierce creatures and should be approached with caution. When a Slayer assigns you a creature to slay you are entitled to kill all the creatures within that family. This enables you to kill other Dagannoths such as the mother and the most feared of Dagannoths with their combat levels of 92!

May many Dagannoths fall to you mighty whip!

Thank you again for sending your message to us here at RuneScape. I hope this helps to resolve your query. Do not hesitate to get in contact with us if you have any further questions.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Shelly

RuneScape Customer Support

P.s Don't forget to use the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker. You can also find help on all free player quests through the QuestHelp system.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Yep, I did bold the part that answered the question...

This enables you to kill other Dagannoths such as the mother and the most feared of Dagannoths with their combat levels of 92!

but... id consider the kings the most feirce. so thats why i asked.

I got one instantly and basically do now since it seems Mod Murphy always replys to mine ever since I got the cabbage picking reply

deadforumslol.png

Yesterday at 5:02 I sent a message to Jagex asking if when I was assigned Dagannoths would I get exp for killing the kings. After 10 MINUTES I had a friendly reply which answered my question fully. 10 Minutes! It used to take days!

Here is a picture for those of you who do not believe me:

10minsfz6.png

Have you had good service like this?

yep same thing been trying to unlock my account for month and still nothing i started to give up

i only got a reply after 3 days :|

why the weird face...it took them 17 days to answer one of mine.

Meh, thats nothing. They still have yet to answer my question after the cabbage respawn rate changed.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Whenever I ask something not very important usually game based I get an answer within three or four days. But when my friend sent his ban appeal, he got an automatic response and no more chances. I wouldn't have cared but he hadn't done anything wrong. I really wish that Jagex would drop the use of automatic responses. I would rather wait a week or two for an answer than get my query ignored or my only ban appeal not even looked at. But the service is getting better I'll give them that.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Eh they must hate me then lol, had a message for more than 15+days so i just deleted it

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

I got reported like a month ago and just earlier this week did I get the black mark message lmfao

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D