Fastest way to spend money in RS?

SwreeTak

There are very many topics about making money on RS here on Tip.it forum. That's why i thought it might be interesting to start a little diffrent topic here... What you think should be the best thing to buy when you want to spend your money as fast as you could? I don't think that anyone would do this, but if you had a competision or something like that, what would you buy? Let's say that the money amount is 37M, that you can't give away money and it's forbidden using the forum. Also remeber that it isn't so easy to just buy rares, beacuse it isn't so easy to find people that sells thems, and that's why that would take alot of time.

Personally, I would buy Nature runes. they go for alot of money each, and you can easily find alot of people selling.

Sorry if this post isn't so good, and my english maybe isn't the best, but it's my best , and i can't do any better than that :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Dragon Weapons. In the lost city of Zanaris and the Heroes Guild.

But i wish i was a member again lol.

F2P way...

Runes, food and armour probably.

I've been walking, in my sleep

Can you give me what I need?

BlueResent, was known as Goddess Bast from 2001-2009

blueresent.png

This isn't entirely accurate, I've not got any level 1 skills

not sure, i seem to blow 3 mil in about 10 minutes tho....

ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾ÃÆÃâÃâûÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâírÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâç ÃÆââââ¬Å¾Ã¢ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆÃâÃâñ ÃÆÃââââ¬Å¾Ã¢1bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Go to mage guild, buy 27 mystic tops and drop them, buy 27 more, repeat.

Or post on offical forums, " BUYING ALL RARES "

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

"Buying red mask 37mil"

I think the going rate for them is about 35m, so in world 1 a merchant would jump at the chance to sell, while at the same time not avoid you (as offering 37mil for something small may have people thinking you're a scammer)

Quit runescape, now playing EVE-Online(Mail Cambarus and say hi :mrgreen: )

He said 'no using the forums'.

Anyhow, I'd buy enough runes to get to 99 magic, and enough bones to get to at least 80 prayer. And a ton of POH stuff.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

POH's are very expensive. my friend is at like around 58 construction and he calculated that it would take around 60 mill to get to 99 con.

Rubber chicken, you're the one,

who makes Runescape, so much fun!

Would be fun if jagex brought in biological warfare... Or even Tesla coils.

I like to eat cake while excruciating!

runes or bones, runes or bones. Nothing else besides rares in F2p to buy. I don't like ranged.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

I'd probally say staking. Just keep on staking everything you have until you lose.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!