dragon crossbow?

0Firzen0

no, apparently the "cute creatures" update has been around before the update.

on the other hand, maybe you're right.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

Interesting idea but what about the following:

Dragon Pickaxe

Dragon Full Helm

Dragon Platebody

Dragon Kiteshield

Dragon Super Happy Fun Death Party Hat

Ok, maybe it's a bit much, but if ANY of those came out, I'd be giddy.

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

None of those are going to come out unless its the Dragon Pikaxe, all the other ideas are rubbish. Because they would be godly expensive and only dropped from a level 8347 monster that you could only fight solo and uses melee, magic, and range in one attack. -_- like I said, its never going to happen.

Currently owning 4 santas and a White, and 2 Red phats. Also, cooking 40k sharks. ^^ I love cooking.

2001tr8.gifcoolguyro8.pngjaybotbuddyvb9.png

dragonmpraycape,Jaybot.gif

I wouldn't see the point of anything else more than a D Pickaxe.

The only thing I would like from a D Platebody would be the drop in price of D chain, I don't like plates. <.<

D Full Helm? Oh noes! Berzerker all ze wayz! (Unless it gives a strength bonus)

D Kyte - Unless it outdoes a Rune Defender... no thanks.

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

I wouldn't see the point of anything else more than a D Pickaxe.

The only thing I would like from a D Platebody would be the drop in price of D chain, I don't like plates. <.<

D Full Helm? Oh noes! Berzerker all ze wayz! (Unless it gives a strength bonus)

D Kyte - Unless it outdoes a Rune Defender... no thanks.

Reminds me: a possible Dragon Defender and (as it has been already said) Drag Pickaxe are probably more likely than any of the others....

Personally I'd like a Dragon bstaff (or Lava/Mud mix) with all of the elemental runes (not air) on it. The three on one (earth, water, fire) would be unbelievably handy.

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

jagex is going to keep all the dragon armor items on the secondary class

i.e.:

d med versus dragon full helm

d square versus dragon kiteshield

d chain versus dragno platebody

in other words, the only new dragon items we have any chance of seeing- if JAGeX deems it fit- are dragon pickaxes. making a ranged dragon item just doesn't seem likely, since all of the current dragon items are melee-based.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

Everyone look, it's a Jagex quote:

You can make a crossbow stock from any kind of logs except for magic logs; the dwarves who developed crossbow technology don't trust magic at the best of times, though there are rumours that the humans of Ranging Guild are working on their own design.

So we make the Magic Stock. Then the range guild somehow provides us with new metal Limbs, maybe dragon.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

You can make a crossbow stock from any kind of logs except for magic logs; the dwarves who developed crossbow technology don't trust magic at the best of times, though there are rumours that the humans of Ranging Guild are working on their own design.

So we make the Magic Stock. Then the range guild somehow provides us with new metal Limbs, maybe dragon.

But seeing as how all Dragon Weapons came from some far off war dimension how would they explain how the RANGING GUILD managed to get the Dragon "metal" portion of it (although now that I think about it, none of the other guilds ever explain how they got their Dragon Weapons... DUN DUN DUN!!!! I smell conspiracy)?

I guess we'll have to earn range guild tickets to get the dragon limbs. Jagex will probably add more mini games in there so it would be easier to earn up enough tickets. That would be a good update for rangers also.

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

Those guys who aint hyped on the dragon short sword are total morons, i mean, look at the dragon dagger. 8 hits in fast pace after eachother, max hit of 36? i like it. Even if d short would have like half of that , 4 hits in fast pace. it would have about the same speed and have better strength, so maybe maxed out 45-45

Dragon xbow could have a special like always do a bolt effect or whatever ?

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

you know its bound to happen

Oh, to go with all those other dragon ranged weapons you mean? Like those dragon throwing axes, knives, darts, arrows, bows... oh wait....

I'm pretty sure dragon stuff is for melee only, thats why rune throwing axes have a special attack because theyre not going to have anything higher

Interesting idea but what about the following:

Dragon Pickaxe if it's anything like the d axe was then no thanks hardly even better than a rune axe! the only person it benefitted was Leesters and co :lol:

Dragon Full Helm wow that would look really bad tbh i just cant imagine how it could ever look good

Dragon Platebody same as above i just think it would look stupid

Dragon Kiteshield again same as above a red kite would look silly

Dragon Super Happy Fun Death Party Hat -.-

Ok, maybe it's a bit much, but if ANY of those came out, I'd be giddy.

[/b]

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

you know its bound to happen

Oh, to go with all those other dragon ranged weapons you mean? Like those dragon throwing axes, knives, darts, arrows, bows... oh wait....

I'm pretty sure dragon stuff is for melee only, thats why rune throwing axes have a special attack because theyre not going to have anything higher

seems to me pretty useless dragon ranged weapons like arrows because the monsters wont drop a lot and not often enough to get many and to do something good with it

Indeed, i definately expect to seee a new xbow in the future - probably Dragon, Crystal or Magic.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"