Why geeks and nerds are worth it

____

I feel that nerds will one day rule the social world, and that we will one day become which is above us.

Just kidding. Us nerd are awsome (although what was mentioned in that article is not really a nerd...) am proud to be one. If girls like nerdy guys, great! I know i like nerdy girls :3>

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just make my belly roll and women become putty in my hands.

Hehe I can do that, they tend to walk away in disgust more often than not though. Am I doing it wrong?

It helps if Shakira is playing in the background and you can do a mean Wyclef impression.

"She makes a man wanna speak Spanish!" \'

Im floored, absolutley just laughing my [wagon] off because my friend said the EXACT SAME THING last night. Gadzook are you following me around? :-k

woo!! :D

rick, you know I love geeky boys :D

But yeah, it doesn't help if you geeky boys don't like us geeky girls... :P

As long as you're a looker, they will! :lol:

I believe I have seen your picture before...years ago, probably...I won't say anymore on that. :thumbsup:

Then again, maybe it wasn't you... :ohnoes:

Anyways, any guy who would rather have a clueless, blonde barbie is...a bit "odd" himself.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Im floored, absolutley just laughing my wagon off because my friend said the EXACT SAME THING last night. Gadzook are you following me around? :-k

Of course! You're not the brightest, are you Fred? Only you can see me, though, or read my posts.

Reading this topic makes a geek happy I think. It certainly did for me. :D

Well anyway, nerds/geeks are also prone to better relationships, just because they're not so socially demanding, though they do seek their attention, mostly within their own surroundings, like the internet, the computer games(Runescape :roll: heard of it?). Nice to see that people actually recognize them, well because they really are sort of the hidden gems as I'd like to put it. The world can't go wrong with geeks, they make video games.

Geeks for lyphe.

\:D/

the2.png

Proud Member of "THE" Clan and former member of "The" Futures for over 1 year.

Anyways, any guy who would rather have a clueless, blonde barbie is...a bit "odd" himself.

I'd take Alicia Silverstone any day.

She only plays one in the movies!

Ever seen that picture of her without make-up, stuffing her face full of food?

Yea, I'd date her too. She cleans up nice, so that's a plus. :lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I think talking about your car would be better than talking about a chicken sandwhich...

Geeks/nerds can be really nice and funny if you get to know them. But not all jocks are mean people, in fact the best basketball player in my school is one of the nicest guys I know! (he is even nice to geeks :shock: amazing huh? )

lope6jw0.jpg

and funny if you get to know them. But not all jocks are mean people, in fact the best basketball player in my school is one of the nicest guys I know! (he is even nice to geeks)

Jocks being nice to geeks?!?!!??!?! z0mg run 4 u lyfe!11

From my point of view, geeks are MUCH better people than jocks.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Exactly how? Because geeks stay indoors 24/7 and never go out?

Stop watching teen movies and go meet people. I know there's a number of people I've met online that I'd love to hit a bat with.

woo!! :D

rick, you know I love geeky boys :D

But yeah, it doesn't help if you geeky boys don't like us geeky girls... :P

As long as you're a looker, they will! :lol:

I believe I have seen your picture before...years ago, probably...I won't say anymore on that. :thumbsup:

Then again, maybe it wasn't you... :ohnoes:

Hehe, THANKS :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

and funny if you get to know them. But not all jocks are mean people, in fact the best basketball player in my school is one of the nicest guys I know! (he is even nice to geeks)

Jocks being nice to geeks?!?!!??!?!

Happens all the time in my school. In the halls you can't really see any cliques because everyone tends to have friends in many cliques. But in the lunchroom you can usually see cliques.. Damn that lunchroom..

Jocks can be pretty good people, but some can be total *holes (although they're usually pretty hard on freshman). Lucky for me, I get along with almost everyone \'

Exactly how? Because geeks stay indoors 24/7 and never go out?

Stop watching teen movies and go meet people. I know there's a number of people I've met online that I'd love to hit a bat with.

My point of view meaning in my school :oops: Leaving things out lately...

:wall:

At my school most jocks are ...holes. They think they're the best and try to act smart, but really look dumb doing it rofl.

^^ True that Panda. :uhh:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I think talking about your car would be better than talking about a chicken sandwhich...

Geeks/nerds can be really nice and funny if you get to know them. But not all jocks are mean people, in fact the best basketball player in my school is one of the nicest guys I know! (he is even nice to geeks :shock: amazing huh? )

Same with my school. The jocks are pretty nice...

Anyone can get girls, no matter how they look or act. You just gotta know how. And if you figure it out, you will slap urself cus u didn't realise earlier. Its not a matter of differnt girls liking differnt guys, because in the end they are attracted to the same stuff. - Its probably all backed by science to, testostorone levels or something.

You can get the hottest girl you know quite easily, even if you have never talked to her before. if you just know how.

Basically just be confident, funny, and a little cocky.

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

Anyone can get girls, no matter how they look or act. You just gotta know how. And if you figure it out, you will slap urself cus u didn't realise earlier. Its not a matter of differnt girls liking differnt guys, because in the end they are attracted to the same stuff. - Its probably all backed by science to, testostorone levels or something.

You can get the hottest girl you know quite easily, even if you have never talked to her before. if you just know how.

Basically just be confident, funny, and a little cocky.

I don't think a shallow girl is gonna go out with a guy who has an arm growing out of his head, no matter how funny, confident, or cocky he is

^ Good point

But I doubt many guys would go for a shallow girl anyway <.<

Do you actually know any teenage guys?

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton