Anyone else collect random items, or am I just weird?

Headnazgul

Title says it all, I wanna know what everyone else collects, or if they even collect at all :oops:. Pics would be great but all posts are welcome :P

I'm not asking who paid the most for the biggest stack of magic logs or anything, as I don't count that as collecting. A good example of a collection would be that you collect burnt sharks, as I know that's one of the more common ones since they're littered all over RS. The more useless the collection the better though :thumbsup:

Here are mine:

collections.png

The black robes are shade robes, the talismans are nature, chaos, cosmic, and I've been collecting the sapphires since I became a member at lvl 20 combat. I didn't pay for any of these items, but I imagine it wouldn't be difficult to just go out and buy most of this stuff. The rest of them in the screeny are pretty self-explanatory.

Post away ::'

Nazgul.jpeg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure some guy collected 8k + of hammers lol

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

I guess you can say i collect saphires and emeralds... 1400 saph and 450 emmys... I don't need rings of dueling that much and same goes for games necklaces.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Thers something in the back of my head telling me that sum1 started a thread like this already.. :-k :-k

Ya, someone did, but that was at least a couple months ago, and is no doubt bumped to the 30th page :lol: .

I used to collect stuff, I don't anymore :| . Unless you count 6k Bloods all from the Barrows as a collection :lol: (going for 10k, =2500 Ice Barrages :P ).

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

1700+ beads

202 Poisoned Addy spears

You only get one chance to live your life....

But, endless opportunities to screw it up.

PioNMax2.png

Pio "But your honor, he deserved killin "

Judge " Fair nuff, the defendant is free to go"

I like to collect Strange Fruits, even though I suppose that wouldn't be a weird collection, since they are of some use.

I do have alot of buckets and pots though, and I rarely ectofunctus bones, so it's not for that .. I just like to pick them up and bank them, if I see them laying on the ground.

eye_test.png

not to large but every time i go to the fishing guild i always grab a new harpoon or lobby cage and when i finished i just bank it, currently 71 harpoons and 61 lobby cages and 89 fishing \'

legends2.jpg

not to large but every time i go to the fishing guild i always grab a new harpoon or lobby cage and when i finished i just bank it, currently 71 harpoons and 61 lobby cages and 89 fishing \'
Hehe I do that too, I think I'm up to 140 harpoons.

Btw Pio it looks like you haven't let up with the beads yet, nice lol.

Nazgul.jpeg

I have about 60K Strange Fruits... going for 100K. ::'

How did you manage that lol. Most of mine were while killing Tzhaars. I get like 2 plants a day there and almost nowhere else.

Aren't they tradable?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I have a particular liking for steel axes. I have a lot of them. It's almost embarassing the things I have left on the floor during long slayer assignments or training sessions in order to make room for a steel axe or five. :)

iratebadger.png

I have a particular liking for steel axes. I have a lot of them. It's almost embarassing the things I have left on the floor during long slayer assignments or training sessions in order to make room for a steel axe or five. :)

Gah you traitor, how dare you encourage the steel axes lol. Like 95 percent of the monsters that are assigned for slayer drop Steel Axes, it's ridiculous. How do you stand banking so often lol.

Nazgul.jpeg