The gp of DOOM!

fgfuyfyuiuy0

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, i rip up the will, so now you have no proof, and i buy the gp from your lawyer for 1,000,000ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãââ. Then i party like a maniac. And also go to Hawaii.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/173173-engineer-skill-and-railroads/<<Click! I support! Click!

.-- .... -.-- .- .-. . -.-- --- ..- .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. - .... .. ... ..--..

Upon your arrival, Mauna Lou (sp?) erupts in reaction to the evil coin, and you are drowned in lava. It altered your will, too, on the way there. The GP of DOOM has magical will-altering properties. :P I inherit the coin again, whereupon the FBI starts an investigation why 2 random people would both leave a single gold coin to ME

newsigac5.png

I am sad that I have a terminal death by gunshot and start partying and drinking until two days later I"m dead... then I wake up in some foreign place with considerably less gravity... YES! I exclaim, I have been cloned and had my brain waves sent to the new clone in a far away galaxy. (For those who couldn't tell, parody of EVE.)

I set out to find the GP and kill TheBlazikenMaser...

I pilot a Brutix through war and asteroid belts searching, then I realize all I have to do is go to Earth. So I fire up the warp drive and get there in about 1 milisecond. I then shoot TheBlazikenMaster multiple times with a 750mm rail gun with iridium rounds (Super Uranium of EVE) and then fires an anti-matter round that destroys all evidence TheBlazikenMaster once lived as there is nothing left but Neutrinos. I laugh maniacly and kill Numer0_un0 with drones from my cargo home that both shoot him with lasers and use giant drills to destroy is organs. Then I take the gp and head into orbit to rain down destruction upon the Earth.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

upon all the chaos, all of time callapses, killing all in the universe......but then time rewinds back to the very beggining, where the first poster had the gp.......and as punishment for all the chaos, he gets killed by a feather.......i pick up the gp, and await my time of death.....

copyofchickenlove2np0.png

By mr_horse72 at 2007-07-31

The gp of DOOM creates a bubble of unwillingness around you so that anyone coming near you is unwilling to go any further. Since this happens, you wait in the same spot forever, and never getting killed by the most randomest death a certain tipiter can think of. You starve, and die of boredom, hunger, and lack of water. The bubble of unwillingness then "pops". Seeing as i have died multiple times now (death by gp of DOOM) I have been reduced to a wee newbie money wise. I run over to the 1 gp as happy as a little sckool girl and shout: IT'S MINE!!! STAY BACK, I'M WARNING YOU!!!!!! as I fend everyone off with my bare fists. The gp is now mine. Make my death quick, K?

(by saying this, I know the next post will probably involve my slow and painful death)

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

Err... I shoot you with a coin gun. The coins all get jumbled up, so you grab some then run away. But, you have grabbed one of my super-exploding coins, and I have grabbed the Gp of DOOM! You die... But only physically. You're left alive as a vegetable in constant pain.

I go hide inside a completely air-conditioned, impenetrable coffin.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

*Cough cough*

This is what happens to your coffin:

[hide=Hehehe...]314256389_m.gif[/hide]

After that, I pick up the GP and go back to Hawaii.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/173173-engineer-skill-and-railroads/<<Click! I support! Click!

.-- .... -.-- .- .-. . -.-- --- ..- .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. - .... .. ... ..--..

thats when dog the bounty hunter finds you, and arrests you for stealing of money! it gets donated, and i get it for my poor health,along with my hunger and thirst.

OFF-TOPIC!!

(btw: i dont care what people say about about dog, i am still a fan of his)

^^lets not talk about that^^

copyofchickenlove2np0.png

By mr_horse72 at 2007-07-31

I steel it from you and leave you to die and pay it to the guy who posted above you to tell me how he made that movie attach to a post :uhh: ...

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

314256389_m.gif

That happens to alcatraz... still don't get how to make it work <.< .

The Gp of DOOM gets stuck inside this smilies violin: :boohoo:

Mickle Jacksons ranch :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: .

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

The gp of DOOM gives the kangaroo rabies and the kangaroo slowly kills you in the most painful death possible.

Sorry, i wasn't feeling creative.

By the way, nice 14prez! (lol, explosion)

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

I just stab you with a stick and take the gp, leaving a radioactive caterpiller to make a coccoon in your organs. (Oh yeah, you don't bleed to death, some guy in a white coat comes and fixes you up but, the coccoon is still in your organs.

I go to sleep in a cyrogenics chamber and insert the gp in a vending machine.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

The person in your sig kills you for it. I then kill the person and give the gp to a baker who puts it in a Pie of DOOM!!!! Thus making it even more DOOMinducing. I give the pie to Runescape_Wanderer and I get 72 normal gp for the trade.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

but you forgot that its now your gp so it put over its power to 1 of the 72gp you got from runescape_wanderer and then runescape_wanderer kills u and i pick up the gp!of doom yay i pwned in this f*cking nob wildernis again and i have 1 GP!!!

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg