Small and funny tricks in runescape

gtacrackhead

To the best of my knowledge and based on information I have obtained from player moderators it is acceptable to re-create glitches that in no way give you any advantage.

For example running then turning into an egg lets you slide across the floor... that may be a glitch but it does not give you any unfair advantage it simply is fun.

As for flaming another user or spamming this thread that is just uncalled for. You should appreciate someone attempting to give you information to protect your characters. If you did object to the information, you should at least use the report function instead of spamming and flaming. Such behavior violates our rules and will get you into trouble.

I want the spam and flames to cease now.

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

legend, the secret is out :wink:

but on a serious note, whilst these glitches may not get you banned, if they are serious enough it is still a good idea to report these to jagex via the bug report option on the main page. better to be safe than sorry.

Stallion4589.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this up, but I found something interesting. It's not a bug or glitch. If you use bones with the dog in the farm south of Fally/north of Port Sarim, it's kind of interesting.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

it's not a bug, but it's a cool little thing that makes you a phat

type in |\/\/\/| then press enter then

type in |____| now u got u're own p hat

kinda cool

it doesnt work -.-

World of Warcraft... 14 votes...

the other 50 million are busy playing

Sorry to bump this up, but I found something interesting. It's not a bug or glitch. If you use bones with the dog in the farm south of Fally/north of Port Sarim, it's kind of interesting.

I've tried this.

Clicking the bone, "Use bone", click dog..

nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

|\/\/|

|.....|

RuneScape status: F2P

newscapere4.gif

turankuso.png

Hm...It can't be P2P only because I did it on my pure. "Use" the bone on the dog. That's what I did...keep trying.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

You are using the bones on the dog in front of the fireplace, not in the chicken farm, are you? Only the sheepdog will take them. Also takes cooked and raw meat.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

this is not a glich, just fun,. run really far away and turn into an egg. the egg will go sliding across the floor!

shihtzu1.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5t5s2.gif :-w

i'm going to have to try that.

Note to self:

[ ]Get 1 ball of wool

[ ]Start attacking imps until I get red bead.

[ ]Go to crowded area (i.e. Varrock, Draynor, Fally, Dwarf Mines...)

[ ]Drop ball of wool.

[ ]Drop Red bead.

[ ]Type "OMG! A Santa hat on the floor!" Press SEND

[ ]Watch the people rush towards the 'fake' santa hat.

^After I have done the things on the above list, I will put an 'X' in the "box", so that it looks like this:

[ ]uncompleted

[X]completed

OR

[x]completed

RuneScape status: F2P

newscapere4.gif

turankuso.png

Want to wear NO pants?

You must be a guy for this, wear a prince top. Then put on a skirt, any colored skirt, from Keldagrim cloths shop. Dada, you officially lost your pants.

lolnopantspp1.png

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ye really :) :lol:

i think you're trying to be to much of a mod when ur not both of u...we're just talking about harmless little glitches (and the title is tricks...not bugs) that are funny...such as running out as a monkey in the zoo, (turn into desired monkey then run out while rapidly clicking book or sextant. Also, my friends showed me this...not sure how it works but if u have people following u, and u play with horse they'll move and move and if u get them behind a wall and do soemthin, they'll teleport to the person they were following...this was about a year ago tho.