A 6-year old swearing at me. Loudly. In Public.

issy2

Oh, I thought don't be arrogant and move your bag when somebody askes you to do it.

Oh, I would've moved it if he'd ASKED, rather than flat out ordering me, with a healthy dose of profanity, to do it right off the bat.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I too knew those words before I was six-seven; although I never used them. And I've never actually had a child be rude to me because unless you know me quite well I'm pretty imtimadating, actually, even if you do know me I can be pretty imtimadating....lol.....

Rose

I wouldve told him to watch his manners and when he told me to shove it or w/e i no joke wouldve punched him in the face. It may sound harsh but theres only one way those types of kids will learn.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Ah, yes, youth...

A couple of months back I had someone from two grades below me demand that I remove my bag from a seat on the bus so he could sit down, without so much as a "Please". Naturally, I refused, and went back to talking to my friends. No biggie.

So then he sits down anyway. Doesn't matter to me, I just shift my bag and smirk a little, but I ignore him and keep talking. Out of the blue, he demands, "So you think you can boss me around because you're older, huh?" Obviously, with a lot more swearing that I'd care to type in for TIF.

Whereupon I replied, "No, because I'm better than you."

Okay, so it was arrogant, but this kid was getting on my nerves. I then proceed to ignore him as he make sudden moves as though to punch me in the face. I chalked it up to bravado, since a group of girls were watching the entire scene. After a minute of being ignored, wonderboy decides to actually hit me in the face. I've spent four years on basketball courts and soccer fields with people bigger than him who hit harder, so I just let the first hit slide. Two more hits to the face later, I decide that it's getting a little too far, and my glasses are cutting into my face.

So I stood up, pulled him up with me and punched him in the nadgers. He's been avoiding me ever since.

Moral of the story? If you for even one second suspect that their parents ain't beating them, do it yourself.

If nadgers means "testicles", then you certainly are quite the man, hitting someone in the testicles.

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

When he said you were born in a rubbish bin, pick him up and chuck him in one, arse first. Done it once or twice and takes them about 5 mins to get out. Embarrassing them is much more fun then violence.

Kids have no respect nowadays. When you get random people insulting you as you walk down the street, thats's just wrong. And if you do respond, then it's you who ends up in the slammer not the little rats. Best to just either ignore them or kill them. Just make sure you hide the body well.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

:shame: Little do most of you know, i bet you were little brats when you were young as well. Only you did it in more of a joking respectfull way which could get on peoples nerves, yet still being somewhat respectfull.

And now that we have all grown up (or almost there) and most people grew up with learning to respect, this new generation of kids seems to be extreamly disrespectfull.

I know most of the time i see kids swearing and act ing like A-holes alot more these days. Hopefully they dont grow up like that, but if they do they will be:

a. Beat up

b. lived screwed up lives

c. go to jail

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Guest IdiotElzar

I would've let myself go and just give them the famous teeth-down-throat pie. Very tasty, low on carbs.

Boy, how I'd love to smash my hand into a kid's face and see blood fly. I'd prolly kill him, but mess with the bull, you get the STFU-wich.

I'm nine and a half right now and I'm very polite. I know the words though but I'm never going to use them. As for you bubsa, you are my hero! First with the lepardskin (sp) thong and now a cookery show :3> !

Anyway, I did have one happen to me with three kids :ohnoes: !

Kid 1: Get outta my way you little *** (I'm taller than them all \' )

Me: Ummm. I wasn't even in the way.

Kid 1,2,3: YES YOU WERE YOU LITTLE MOTHER ****ING ******!

A good 'ol punch to the area.

Pain

Me: Cya!

Girl I have a crush on: Holy Jesus! You rule :3>

blootk8.jpg

Ex-Runescaper

Anyone pissed me off like that i'll grab their neck, then i see what face they make... if they laugh again i choke...

Heh, I'd do the same thing..

My bro is 12 and I'm 15, and he's starting to think he can take me on (physically). So when he starts something I just grab him by the throat and I don't let go till his face is dark red, then when I let go he spends the next few minutes coughing and sputtering.. Then we usually repeat the process a few minutes later (does he honestly think the whole 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' applies to me choking him?)

And parents, don't let you children get away with s*. Beat them. When I was young a spanking with a belt wasn't uncommon.. And at that time there's no way I would talk back to anyone older than me..

Oh, I thought don't be arrogant and move your bag when somebody askes you to do it.

Oh, I would've moved it if he'd ASKED, rather than flat out ordering me, with a healthy dose of profanity, to do it right off the bat.

I'd be the better man and just move the bag and don't pay attention to him, instead of provoking him. There's no point in it really, he'll learn it trough time, not because somebody two years older than him is telling him to do the right thing. But, yea it's rude, can't deny that. I don't see why it's necessary to do it on such tone, when you can also say "Could you remove that bag, please?" or something among those lines.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Me and my mate were playing football by a park and got bored and sat down on this bench and two little NEDS (Non Educated Delinquents) walked up to us and started shouting abuse at us now im only 13 year old and im 6.7 when i stood up they bolted and one slipped on dog poo :D

HAHAHAHa when i think about i still smell the victory... or is that the poo?

chaotix04.png

Me and my mate were playing football by a park and got bored and sat down on this bench and two little NEDS (Non Educated Delinquents) walked up to us and started shouting abuse at us now im only 13 year old and im 6.7 when i stood up they bolted and one slipped on dog poo :D

HAHAHAHa when i think about i still smell the victory... or is that the poo?

wow, 6'7 at 13? I see a new shaq coming

back on topic, my boss has a 9 yr old kid, somewhere around there. I cant STAND him. He uses every curse word, has no respect for anybody, and doesnt listen to anybody either. When he brings himm to work, he drives us all nuts...he likes to punch the guys in their *AHEM*. One day i was in a bad mood, and he started jumping on me, i told him to stop. He did it again, i caught his hands and i pushed him down. He's left me alone since then. One of my other co-workers kicked him, another bit him, it's the only way he'll learn. And his dad doesnt care, he laughs at what he does. My kids will NEVER end up like that.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

now i'm not a violent guy, but if i met those guys, i would pick them up by their neck and push them to the ground. whatever they do next, and i would come back with cleverly stupid comebacks :thumbsup:

But those kids are seriously F*dged up. :XD:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

If nadgers means "testicles", then you certainly are quite the man, hitting someone in the testicles.

In my experience, it's the quickest way to end a fight once the cack hits the fan. I don't like to fight hand-to-hand. So I don't, if I can help it. Hitting them there makes sure they stop fighting, and doesn't leave a mark, or at least one they'd like to show as evidence.

It's probably not the best thing I could've done in that situation, and I don't advocate anyone else using violence to solve their problems. That said, don't be afraid to fight dirty if it means that you'll end a physical confrontation much faster and with less blood.

Ok, it's true. I would have given anything to whack his balls. Hard.

But the fact is, there were TONS of of parents who kept looking at us, two policewomen near the gate, I didn't want to get into trouble. Anyway, they were both on swings, and they were violents little idiots. The older one actually grabbed my coller and pushed me against a wall...

:-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

Anyway, we went to a park afterwards, there's this adventure playground there. We just ran around for a bit, then went to get a panina (believe me, they were good) and went on the swings for about ten minutes...

How old are you? For somebody who seems so superior because of there age you seem like 8 years old yourself.

Anyway, we went to a park afterwards, there's this adventure playground there. We just ran around for a bit, then went to get a panina (believe me, they were good) and went on the swings for about ten minutes...

How old are you? For somebody who seems so superior because of there age you seem like 8 years old yourself.

Quite often teenagers hang out at play grounds. Anyways sounds like they were being random, which is cool :3>

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Personally I find it quite worrying. If these tiny children could swear in our faces in public (they also threatened to 'hunt us down and murder us in our beds', 'break our glasses', and 'beat us up into pancakes') what will these people will be like when they're young men of eighteen?

Discuss. :mrgreen:

by the time ther eighteen there dead because nobody likes them because of ther abuse they problalby called a 7 foot high guy something bad and the 7 foot tall kill killed them in 1 hit :D