A 6-year old swearing at me. Loudly. In Public.

issy2

ha ha ha people change as they get older theree little kids being imature nothing more.

you cant really blame the parents sometimes kids are complete opposites of there parents.

little kids misbehaving i find to be pretty funny as long as they dont actually cause physical damage i dont see what the problem is.

Engl1sh.png

Engl1sh of RSAlliance

Goals Att 80 - Str 80 - Def 80 - Slayer 85

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

little kids misbehaving i find to be pretty funny as long as they dont actually cause physical damage i dont see what the problem is.

...Funny? Hello? He was threatening to come 'track me down and murder me in my bed,'. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but that's not funny. You can be arrested and charged for threats like that.

Anyway, we went to a park afterwards, there's this adventure playground there. We just ran around for a bit, then went to get a panina (believe me, they were good) and went on the swings for about ten minutes...

How old are you? For somebody who seems so superior because of there age you seem like 8 years old yourself.

Quite often teenagers hang out at play grounds. Anyways sounds like they were being random, which is cool :3>

I'm just curious what gave you the impression I was eight...And what's wrong with 'running around'? I mean, it's not as if it's a crime to play hide and seek as soon as your thirteen or something?

All the fault of the horrible generation of parents. Probably half of the parents in the world are far too lenient nowadays, or are drunk all the time and most likely divorced. How many couples have children that get dovorced these days? About 75%? I can imagine it's unhealthy for a child to grow up without its parents, its only true source of comparisson, being happily together anymore. Add a couple of worsening factors to it, like no brothers or sisters, addictions or disability to spend time with the children, and you've got yourself the worst childhood you can imagine.

Those children aren't to blame, they most likely didn't see anything but their parents fighting out stuff concerning money, assets, or their own problems.

The one thing we were taught before becoming a scouts leader was that we never ever had to disagree in front of the kids, that would totally undermine the faith they have in us and their respect. Parents often do nothing but that it seems. And how do they solve it? Violence. I don't like a father or mother hitting their child, whatsoever, it's a sign of a lack of control. I can manage 20 children each Sunday when I'm leading a scouts group, just because they all respect my authority and they won't do anything wrong, only because of that. I of course never use violence, nor do I shout at them.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

In response to the above post:

Now don't get the impression I think I'm superior to little kids or anything, but when I'm a teenager (and, to be honest, quite a sensible and mature one at that) faced by a five and a seven year old, you would think they should treat me with respect, just as I would respect them. However, that is their problem. They have no respect that I am a living human with thoughts or authority. As I don't know these children I have no official authority over them, but they should at least learn to be polite - as I was to them for a while.

...You will probably think im horrible for this.... But:

Something like that happened to me...once. Little kid whose ten but looks like he's 5 starts cussing and trying to hit me. After one long hour of endurance (he's like my real distant cousin), I choked him, rose him up darth vader style, held him like that for about 30 seconds, and tossed him into a wall, back first. He slept for a little while after that.....

Yes I do. Violence does not pose a solution to anything. Oh, and if you're so anxious to prove yourself, fight someone your own size. How you would scream if a taller guy would do that to you.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

yeah i was hanging at the swingset on a playground with my friend, when this little boy, about the age of 6, walked up to me and said "you off me go"

i had no idea what he was trying to say so i just ignored him, as he said "boy off me on" and other nonscencical 4 year old language.... untill he started trying to attack me. my friend decided to do what he usually does, and with the power of his satanic contacts, he made his eyes flash red as he said demonically "I WANT YOUR SOUL"

the kids fled as fast as posible

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Yes I do. Violence does not pose a solution to anything. Oh, and if you're so anxious to prove yourself, fight someone your own size. How you would scream if a taller guy would do that to you.

Try me... 8-)

Nah I'm kidding, and Shadow that's just uncalled for. If he had bad Asthma you could have killed him choking him for 30 seconds.

ROse

rofl nice one confucius

I've had some experiences myself.

I was riding on the road in the bike lane going at my own pace on a residential street. Then this suv comes up and a lil kid about 7 sticks his head out of the window and yells "Get off the F***** street!" When he's sitting right next to his parental unit. Apparently it seemed that the parent didn't really care which is more distrubing.

In your case issy, I would've picked one of them up, and set them in a high place where they can't get down and leave.

andysigwhitemc.jpg

dude i got pked and lost my full zezima

D. Have their own cookery show.

E. Go on Big Brother.

I knew of swearing when I was about 8. That didn't mean I was necessarily going to use it. I was brought up being told that swearing is bad, I do quietly swear though when on my own or with friends. I wouldn't swear at a stranger, unless they really crossed the line.

knkcopy.jpg

Kids need to be beaten. I don't care about child services, the belt is where it's at.

Or at least punished more...enough of this 'nuturing' crap. It's fine to an extent, but YOUR child ISN'T perfect, they never were and never will be. Discipline them. Situations like this is why I have an automatic dislike for all children.

Hoo freaking rah. Plus 1 million. When i was a kid, if i did something wrong, i got whipped. Pants down, with belt whippped. I was so scared of my parents. Now, they don't whip me, but i still stay out of trouble (mostly) now.

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

the old belt i say hit em where it hurts :lol: btw im 15 now oh well but stupid arrogant kids need 2 be put in their place but all said and done the thing that pisses me off the most are the stupid 9 year olds and 10 year olds that smoke/think their so "gangster". Seriously kid no one gives a crap about what apprent hood u grew up in, most of them are just rich spoilt fat kids. trust me buddy your not fooling anybody

having real big older friends helps, in town a chav walks up to me 'cause i have long and calls me a girl and smacks me in the gob :oops: and then like in 0.0023 seconds a 16 year old who was miles away a split second ago somehow flys into the kid and grabs his head and smashes it into his knee and turns around casaully and says something 'bout getting more pizza

Guest IdiotElzar

I liked how you didn't do anything. He's a little kid, you're not. Use the advantage. Use the violence. Violence is good.

A few weeks ago something similar happend too me.

Me and a few of my mates decided to go to a nearby playing field to have a kick-around out of boredem.

A group of about 5 small children came along, one boy and the rest girls, they all looked about 7-9. First they went to where we put our bags and stuff, and started kicking our bags, breaking an iron maiden CD case of mine. i went and told them to * off, then they started to shout abuse at me and my mates and started kicking us, it was absalutly hilarious, we are all 16 and all about 6 foot tall. We just thought it was funny. I picked up the small boy and asked how old he was, he replied 'i'm 5 ****'

It realy was funny, a classic

:D

BTW, if anyone but a small girl broke one of my iron maiden CD cases i would kick thier butts, i would pwn them O:)

bob%20bibb.gif

runemnoob,bob%20bibb.gif

Once, while I was standing outside a movie theater, waiting for the movie I was about to see to start, a little boy (probably around 8 or 9) walks up and grabs my butt. I wanted to teach that kid a lesson. So, I elbowed him, right on the top of the head. It was pretty easy since he was short and only came up to about my hip.

He cried. :lol:

You're joking... '-'

I'm not. I knew he did it on purpose since he actually walked up, lifted the back of my shirt and proceeded to grab me with both hands. And all of his little friends laughed. He got quite the learning experience.

:shock: What a little *** he is. I would of punched him. <.<

I would've socked him in the face if I was with Kayla or any other girl there <.< Stupid kids. When I was a lil' shaver I would've never done anything like that, and know I'm 15, and thinking about it I still wouldn't do that. Only immature and [developmentally delayed]ed people do that. I was talking to this girl from my school because I saw her at the movies, and some 12-13 yr. old ran up, and lifted up her skirt! He started to run away, but I grabbed his collar, and I could her him go *gulp*. I pulled him back and threw him on the ground. He ran away, crying, his friends were laughing. His dad came by later and fiercly asked me why I did that. I told him why, he chuckled, gave his son a high-five, and walked off. I was appalled. #-o I wanted to knock the living day-lights out of the dad, and hope he wakes up a new man. Some people never treat girls with respect, and it kills me inside. Girls should be treated like they're the only person on earth. They deserve it, since they have to put up with us ::' And people wonder why kids misbehave and are terrible.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

yeah i was hanging at the swingset on a playground with my friend, when this little boy, about the age of 6, walked up to me and said "you off me go"

i had no idea what he was trying to say so i just ignored him, as he said "boy off me on" and other nonscencical 4 year old language.... untill he started trying to attack me. my friend decided to do what he usually does, and with the power of his satanic contacts, he made his eyes flash red as he said demonically "I WANT YOUR SOUL"

the kids fled as fast as posible

I laughed at that so hard! :D

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

I've read into this a bit more and you made it seem as if they physically assaulted you as well. When they do that it becomes much more serious and you really have to do something about it. When some little kid tries to walk all over you, teach them a lesson they wont forget. Getting insulted is onw thing, getting pushed around is another. When they invade your personal space, give them a clobbering. That way, if you do get in trouble for it, it was only self defense as they were acting in a threatening manner. I'm not saying beat them up, just give them one or two jabs to the nose. If someone doesn't give you basic respect out of pure brattish ignorance, they deserve whatever they get.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Times have changed now. Young children are being taught things that they should not be taught and like you said it is because of there parents. The conversations happen with all people really. Everyone has a different personality so lots of people have a clash between them. I really like to be kind to people, but sometimes people try to take advantage of that.

I hear ya.

One time while I was at a hotel, there were these two maybe 12 year old boys. They were at the pool, and there were these two girls, maybe 17 years old sitting in lounge chairs. So the kids go up to the two girls and start hitting on them (saying pretty disturbing things). I looked over and my jaw dropped. The girls looked at them in disgust and began to leave. But the kids followed them, obviously their parents weren't around. They followed the girls into the hotel, the girls were trying to get them to stop following them but they wouldn't. I'm not sure what happened next, I was in the pool, they turned the corner into the hotel.

All I could think was wow, and how badly I felt for those two girls.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.