A 6-year old swearing at me. Loudly. In Public.

issy2

Omg! the same thing happened to me at the mall! it was at a mall scavenger hunt party (we were having un sprinting around the mall) and we had to wear these weird poncho things to identify us (we were like 13)so they could find us. :D andway, i was about to go into a store when this girl that must have been 6 years old turned to me and said " your such a loser. i'll take that poncho and shove it up my a$$. i just cracked up, though ,, so she stuck her middle finger at me and stomped away. it was hilarious , and kinda kreepy.lol :ohnoes: :thumbsup:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was riding to uni the other day - and some stupid tosser kid on his bmx tries to cut me off. So I do the usual thing, start to slow down, and then I got this start idea - I jammed the brakes on hard, planted my left foot on the ground and slid my back wheel into his leg. Needless to say he wasn't impressed with that. Although 4 pedistrians told him to stfu and he got what he deserved \'

Generally, I have no problem with kids. Although I have no hessitation at lashing out at those who seem to rule their parents, and then I take a poke at the adults; usually by swearing at them to get their attention. And it's almost ALWAYS followed by 'dont you talk to me like that', hypocritical, no? :uhh:

So...Why did the police arrive?

Did someone call 9-1-1 complaining of a disturbance or what?

You never did explain that part.

Please explain..

My thoughts: Those two kids sound like a couple of idiotic, stupid-@$$ jerks. I swear I would've beaten their @$$e$ silly..I don't even care what their parents charged me with. Two little kids should respect someone older than them...especially an adult..especially a woman adult.

Respect woman.

(I am a boy by the way...I don't want this post to mislead you)

RuneScape status: F2P

newscapere4.gif

turankuso.png

• 2 weeks later...
So...Why did the police arrive?

Did someone call 9-1-1 complaining of a disturbance or what?

You never did explain that part.

Please explain..

My thoughts: Those two kids sound like a couple of idiotic, stupid-@$$ jerks. I swear I would've beaten their @$$e$ silly..I don't even care what their parents charged me with. Two little kids should respect someone older than them...especially an adult..especially a woman adult.

Respect woman.

(I am a boy by the way...I don't want this post to mislead you)

Hahahaa! That was funny.

Anyway... hm. I don't know why the cops were there, I think there was a couple of teenagers having a scrap about twenty minutes ago or something similar...well that's what it looked like. But they were just hanging around...

omg i cant stand little kids 0-2 is ok but toddlers wont stfu ever, then like 6-10 r annoying as hell

ok i was in line for a movie, it was like a thriller or sumthin, wasnt scary but little kids under 10 would be scared, these guys like a party or sumthin of like i think the kid was turning 9 or 10 anyways we go in, they wont shut up unenjoyable movie, we come out they all yelling about how they werent scared and such, the mother with them says go to the toilet b4 we leave so i decide to teach em a lesson,

i run down into the toilets b4 they get there and hide in a cubicle wen i hear them comin down and start to go no. 1 i quickly smash open the door and yell as im runnin to them , o it was hilarious they nearly shat themselves they all zipped up and ran for the door, me being older reached their 1st and pretended to hav a sort of fit on the stairs going up to the cinema lobby, they were like carpet steps that went for a while to get to the toilets so no1 could hear, sum1 of them started to cry, well half cry not bawling but sobbing, the other guy that was in their came out wen he heard the screaming and was laughing his head off (15-16) ahhhh

i rolled down the steps and fell silent as i rolled out of the way, they all ran to the steps, a few stopped and said 'u think hes dead' i jumped and grabbed a leg they screamed and ran

the guy in their said 'nice job mate'

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

The reason this happens so much is because people are such sissies nowdays, sueing anyone who does something little offensife, dispermiting teachers from using red ink when grading papers, ect... Now laws disallow us to do anything physically offensive so kids can do anything without anything happening to them, and obviously theyre taking a great advantage of this.

Ha! Well, there goes my theory [about living in New York]!:P

What you got against the N.Y.C?

And have you ever been there Bubsa? It's not really that bad, so I don't know what your talking about. Manhattan is fine, Staten Island is fine, to what I know now-a-days, Harlem is fine, Queens is ok I think, Bronx may be your only real problem spot. Especially after Yankee-Mets games :lol:.

I live near a city far far worse, I live near da hood. Hartford, CT. 3 shootings every night. I'm dead afraid of that place :ohnoes: .

Apparently, I'm a) a drunken accident, B) waste of space, c) fat cow, d) born in a a dustbin and e) lived in a drain and smelt like it too.

Judging by your final statement, either d or e. At first I thought it might be b. But I guess I was wrong :D.

Pretty funny though, well not funny, but sad. How old are you again? 14. And these 5 and 7 year olds, mostly the 7, started screaming at you? If I were their parents I would absolutely beat them down. :lol:

Once, while I was standing outside a movie theater, waiting for the movie I was about to see to start, a little boy (probably around 8 or 9) walks up and grabs my butt. I wanted to teach that kid a lesson. So, I elbowed him, right on the top of the head. It was pretty easy since he was short and only came up to about my hip.

He cried. :lol:

You're joking... '-'

I don't want to know what that kid is going to grow up as..

i hate this generation of kids.. even though im 13, i hate the way most 13 year olds act, and do not respect anyone.

I am totally with you, if everybody was like the people on the tip.it forums (:D), this world would be a better place :XD: ...awwww =]

But yeah, I know what you mean, it's true. Kids in this generation are (and I'm 13 too) ignorant, lazy, idiots, among others. They won't listen to you, and they will not study for tests. That is laaaaazy. Couldn't they at least brush up on stuff. Sometimes they will start gossiping because it's cool, (and trust me, 5-12 year olds do this too) making other people feel bad. That's why I have no friends that are 'popular' or would want to be popular. They are all good kids that don't get in trouble that do well in school. That's personally, a good friend to me. We kind of act as a clique, but a good one. We are like, "unique" kids. We don't smoke or even want to try it, or do anything else that popular kids think is 'cool'.

As for your dilemma, knives, or kayla, or whatever you want me to call you, I don't know personally, any kids that would do that. And I say, it is quite horrible for a young'un to do that. I would never do that to a complete stranger. Say I were at a party like with a dj, with random guys and girls, I wouldn't see a hot girl, walk behind her and just grab her butt. That's rude, and I think, in public, very embarrasing, for you AND that kid...

PS. What'd the mom do? :) :P

Anyone pissed me off like that i'll grab their neck, then i see what face they make... if they laugh again i choke...

And this my friend, is why we love you here at tip.it. :lol:

You have the most *suddle* sense of humor, it is soooo hilarious. =D> :-k

wow the kids at my school are a bunch of pansies compared to those guys.

oh and something else. today i saw these two kids using swear words in normal conversation with their parents, like how some people use the f-bomb every other word to fill in the gaps.

very weird :roll:

canuckskilltheavalanche3ea.jpg

pwned

It's actually funny, in a sad pathetic way, how methods change throughout the years and as a result so do the kids. When I was younger if I even saw a swear word written somewhere I would immediately divert my eyes. I was a bit shelteres when I was younger, but at least I wasn't lighting houses on fire :twisted:

I was reading a book and there just happened to be a saying of some wise woman in it: "everyone will not hear the loudest yell, but everyone will strain to hear a whisper". Basically this line popped up when some people were having trouble controlling their anger. And I think it is the best way to solve something, instead of violence just try to talk it out, don't yell, but make sure there is some authority in your tone.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

yeah i was hanging at the swingset on a playground with my friend, when this little boy, about the age of 6, walked up to me and said "you off me go"

i had no idea what he was trying to say so i just ignored him, as he said "boy off me on" and other nonscencical 4 year old language.... untill he started trying to attack me. my friend decided to do what he usually does, and with the power of his satanic contacts, he made his eyes flash red as he said demonically "I WANT YOUR SOUL"

the kids fled as fast as posible

I laughed at that so hard! :D

Haha so did I :lol:

Semi-off-topic: If one of those little brats started cussing me out, I would've showed them a lesson, much like Kayla did. The average 8 or 9 year olds are surpirsingly weak. I'm not that strong, yet I can lift most little kids well off the ground. I learned it from babysitting.

You may laugh at me being a guy and babysitting, but I'm laughing harder when I get paid 70 bucks for watching young children. It's easy money, I tell ya.

On topic:Anyway, the only encounters I've had with young children who talk big is when I was walking home from the grocery store. Some kids walk behind me and start threatening me and apparently tried to mug me. I just kept walking. I would've faced them, but I was too busy holding down the laughs.

I've also been harrassed by a little boy at a bowling alley. I was just standing around, when this little kid scratches my rear with a fake tiger claw. I would've finished him if his parents weren't already telling him off.

There's just never a good time to beat up a 9-year-old.

There's no sig here. Move it along...

My parents have accepted ill use s*** occasionay, or even f***, if its really painful, or annoying, but if i were to us those words regularly(and the others) i would be banned from the computer for a few days, be docked pocket money, and have the electricity to my room cut off. :(

personally i think its political correctness thats doing it, its so messed up, and "human rights", dont agree with the UK justice system(people who should get 20 years getting 3 because"they had their human rights breached, during the investigation, crime they commited, etc), the justice system nearly supports criminals better than their victims. :shock: :-k

thats why these little scumbags think they can get away with it, because thell never get cracked down upon, because the justice system is lax. :evil:

By the way I just added some stuff which I forgot about. Aaaah, so funny..these babies saying they were thirteen. Priceless...

Ok, I'd just been to a cinema with someone. We've just seen Stormbreaker; a brilliant James Bond-type film, with fourteen year olds. I thought it was fantastic. Anyway, we went to a park afterwards, there's this adventure playground there. We just ran around for a bit, then went to get a panina (believe me, they were good) and went on the swings for about ten minutes...

Then these two boys come along. They smile at us, we smile back. They looked about five and seven, maybe a little older. What I'm trying to tell you, is that they were little kids.

Then Max says, like, as a joke, 'Oh dear, it's creaking! I think it's breeeaaaaaking!' and I'm like, yeah sure. Then the older boy just starts yelling, 'Shut up you fat little *cough*! Course it's not breaking! How stupid are you?!'

So, we're like, ooooooookaaaay. This little seven year old swearing at us, tons of people looking. I didn't even know words like that when I was seven, let alone using them at the top of my voice in public!

'You know you can arrested for swearing in public?' I said. They just turn away and laugh, then the small(er) one spins around and his middle finger is pointing somewhat upwards. 'Shut up *cough*! Don't act smart with me!'

'Errr....what? Just leave her alone...' Max said.

'Glue your fat lips together, girl!' How anyone could mistake Max for a female I don't know.

'He's a boy,' I replied.

'Was I talking to you?' the big one says. The tiny kid's just laughing and pointing his finger.

Well, the conversation progressed. I didn't let them ruin my day (:D) but it was just worrying. Until, after around twenty solid minutes of unrelenting abuse, Max turned around and said where the little brats could shove their finger gestures.

They kept on and on and on and on and on and on and on. When I asked the big one how old he was, I received an answer of 'Shut yer face b****, I'm turning 13 in December,'

Ok, I shouldn't have laughed, but I did. :) He then grabbed me sleeve and said I should wobble back to the hole where I lived. Where my mum was a prig and my dad was a- well. Leave it to your imagination. Then he got to me... Apparently, I'm a) a drunken accident, B) waste of space, c) fat cow, d) born in a a dustbin and e) lived in a drain and smelt like it too.

It was kinda funny...I just poked him and he fell backwards... But they found more stuff to annoy us about.

I don't get this. Everytime someone walked past, these boys would point at Max and laugh 'Boy or girl?! Fat he-she HAHAHAAHAHA!!!'

When bored of that, they began making fun of his trousers and asking him , with a few swear words thrown in, to move back to Grunge Town, in the 'little hole' he belonged.

So, then this lady comes along, with a little daughter about four, and helps her onto one of the swings. The boys still don't stop, and the woman just starts talking to them. She stood up for us. She asked them to stop acting like idiots and be miserable somewhere else. She, politely, told them that if there opinion on trousers, trainers, shirt logos and hairstyles was different, they should accept it and stop acting like little kids. It was none of their business what other people were wearing.

You'll never believe this. They were swearing at her- this perfectly civil pacifier coming to sort out the argument. When I tried to thank her later, she simply said she was doing what anyone should have done.

But actually it was quite funny later...two policewomen came along. And oh how they scarpered! All I can say is that otherwise, I had a brilliant day, and if these two selfish, arrogant, ignorant little brats felt like ruining it, they could dream on.

Several Points I Would Like To Make:

1. It's only partially the kid's faults. They were probably brought up with no manners, blame that on their parents.

2. Neither Max or I are fat, particuarly annoying or stuck up geeks with no life. We do not live in drains and we were not born in dustbins. Well, you may have guessed that already.

3. He was threatening to hunt us down and murder us in our beds. You can get loooong sentences for that. And I'm not joking.

4. So, swearing at people five years older than you is bad. But at Parents?! With little babies and toddlers around? In a children's playground?!

5. They may not have been scared of us but when the police turned up they scarpered. :lol:

6. What's wrong with grunge trousers?

7. What the heck's Grunge Town....? *gets out map*

Personally I find it quite worrying. If these tiny children could swear in our faces in public (they also threatened to 'hunt us down and murder us in our beds', 'break our glasses', and 'beat us up into pancakes') what will these people will be like when they're young men of eighteen?

Discuss. :mrgreen:

hehe reminds me of this year 7 in my school whos always insulting me and my mates and its so stupid cos yes 3 years younger than us and we outnumber him like 9 to 1 (technically 8 to one but charlies so big he almost has to duck as he goes through doors so he counts as 2) and he always is calling us stupid greebos and that we have no friends (hes the most despised kid in year 7 seriously no one like him) so now every time he comes near us we start calling him a dirty greebo etc and he just gets really confused cos hes a chav and wanders off

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

In the period when I was 5 - 10 I'd say I was fairly repectable. I wouldn't dream of answering an adult back, and I think the times I swore were when my brother used to really on my nerves and I muttered under my breath "Crap off you freaking geek". But apart from that I never swore at all not even in front of my friends, I reckon its probably because my dad did used to smack me with "The wooden spoon" which is basically a sald serving spoon. I mean, I didn't know anything about sex until I was 11 and had my first S.E class, and everyone else in the class seemed to have known it since they were 8. Even now the worst I use is crap, and I'm 14, but I hate it when my mates start swearing at others, I just get so embarresed and want to be on the other side of the world.. :|

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.