A 6-year old swearing at me. Loudly. In Public.

issy2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I suppose it's not the way they are. It's the way they've been brought up, the way they're taught to do things.... still, if their parents can't be bothered to teach them any manners and concentrate on being rude instead.... :shame: :shame:

Kids need to be beaten. I don't care about child services, the belt is where it's at.

Or at least punished more...enough of this 'nuturing' crap. It's fine to an extent, but YOUR child ISN'T perfect, they never were and never will be. Discipline them. Situations like this is why I have an automatic dislike for all children.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Guest XplsvBam

Reminds me of a couple of weeks ago. My family was camping and there was a pool the campers could use. One day me and my little brother went and there was a girl about 11-12 and a little boy about 6-7. The little boy was so annoying. He would run at you if you are sitting on the edge and 'try' to push you in. If he failed you ignored him and hopefully he would go away. But as he got more comfy with us he started messy with our hairs and put crap on our heads. Finally I got sick of the little terd and threw him into the water.

Long story short: The little kid ended up 'pimp slapping' (back hand while saying "feel my pimp hand") my brother. Then they followed us to our camp site. They kept pushing and hitting kicking and such. Finally they called us gay stuck up minnesota [bleep]s (we are in ten. for a youth event) and left. Don't worry they came back that night to harass us....

Kids need to be beaten. I don't care about child services, the belt is where it's at.

Or at least punished more...enough of this 'nuturing' crap. It's fine to an extent, but YOUR child ISN'T perfect, they never were and never will be. Discipline them. Situations like this is why I have an automatic dislike for all children.

+1

I would of picked him up and put him in a trash can.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

o.o

Wow, mine weren't THAT bad. I'd be so embarresed. xD

I went bowling once and they have an arcade with a DDR machine. I used to play a lot (and was actually really good), and this lil kid came along. I forgot what we were arguing about but he was 5 or something. We just argued for like 10 mins and everyone was like..."ok"..

haha, i coulda sqaushed him with my foot he was so tiny. But then again, so am i.=o

Wait, did that even make sense?

im 14 do i count as a child? i certainly wouldnt do anything like that EVER. if i had done that at 7 i would have not left my room for a year in fear my mum would kill me....seriously. i hate alot of kids, like ages between 0-one year under me. i see any little kids bad mouthing me, i just run at em shouting stuff like, "OH YOU ARE DEAD LITTLE MAN, IM GONNA RIP YOU A NEW PIE WHOLE" they crap em selves...fun times.

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

No offense, but you just NOW figured this out!?!?!?

It's what makes me so depressed all the time! :D :o

I can't stand idiots...anywhere. If I do happen to find these idiots, I'm sure to pay them a little visit...

Mwahahahahahahaha. (Dang Tip.It filter, it's Mwaha with about 10 ha's. :?)

Of course, my extreme dislike for idiots is what makes me not have as many friends. :\

Whoops, there goes me rambling again. :-#

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

Once, while I was standing outside a movie theater, waiting for the movie I was about to see to start, a little boy (probably around 8 or 9) walks up and grabs my butt. I wanted to teach that kid a lesson. So, I elbowed him, right on the top of the head. It was pretty easy since he was short and only came up to about my hip.

He cried. :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

Me and my mate have this conversation all the time. When we were younger, we'd never even dream about talking back to an adult or an older teenager. Now you get these little kids running about and swearing at everyone, because they can get away with it.

If it wasn't illegal, I'm pretty sure I'd string every last little brat up and stab the ... Anyway. I don't appreciate them.

Glad that the little b******s didn't ruin your day though. :thumbsup:

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Once, while I was standing outside a movie theater, waiting for the movie I was about to see to start, a little boy (probably around 8 or 9) walks up and grabs my butt. I wanted to teach that kid a lesson. So, I elbowed him, right on the top of the head. It was pretty easy since he was short and only came up to about my hip.

You're joking... '-'

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

You're joking... '-'

I don't want to know what that kid is going to grow up as..

i hate this generation of kids.. even though im 13, i hate the way most 13 year olds act, and do not respect anyone.

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Wow, you are my hero for that.

I havnt had an experience this extreme, but I just dont like little kids in general because of some bad babysitting experiences...

lope6jw0.jpg

You're joking... '-'

I'm not. I knew he did it on purpose since he actually walked up, lifted the back of my shirt and proceeded to grab me with both hands. And all of his little friends laughed. He got quite the learning experience.

3898000bYVcx.png

You're joking... '-'

I'm not. I knew he did it on purpose since he actually walked up, lifted the back of my shirt and proceeded to grab me with both hands. And all of his little friends laughed. He got quite the learning experience.

:shock: What a little *** he is. I would of punched him. <.<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Wow i would tortured them. With pysical pain.

You would have to say I am a horrible person and I would agree.

Nothing has a longer lasting effect. Just tell em to remember the next time they are mean to someone the taste of the dirt i shove in their mouth. Then slap em up a bit. Kids suck.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

You're joking... '-'

:shock: What a little *** he is. I would of punched him. <.<

punched is that it? if it were me (and im a pretty calm guy at times) i'd give him a little more pain than that if you know what i mean :wink:

my story is

cousin:who's Denzel Washington?

me: *ignore her*

cousin:was he a president:

me & brother: *laughing*

me: was George Wasington Carver the president:

cousin: Yes.

me & brother: *laughing even harder*

brother: all the washingtons arent presidents

brother: cause then Washington D.C. would be one

cousin: Washington D.C. wasn't a president!?

we wanted to slap here right then and there but we couldn't :(

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I knew those words when I was seven. But yea, it's too bad kids act like this sometimes.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Ah, yes, youth...

A couple of months back I had someone from two grades below me demand that I remove my bag from a seat on the bus so he could sit down, without so much as a "Please". Naturally, I refused, and went back to talking to my friends. No biggie.

So then he sits down anyway. Doesn't matter to me, I just shift my bag and smirk a little, but I ignore him and keep talking. Out of the blue, he demands, "So you think you can boss me around because you're older, huh?" Obviously, with a lot more swearing that I'd care to type in for TIF.

Whereupon I replied, "No, because I'm better than you."

Okay, so it was arrogant, but this kid was getting on my nerves. I then proceed to ignore him as he make sudden moves as though to punch me in the face. I chalked it up to bravado, since a group of girls were watching the entire scene. After a minute of being ignored, wonderboy decides to actually hit me in the face. I've spent four years on basketball courts and soccer fields with people bigger than him who hit harder, so I just let the first hit slide. Two more hits to the face later, I decide that it's getting a little too far, and my glasses are cutting into my face.

So I stood up, pulled him up with me and punched him in the nadgers. He's been avoiding me ever since.

Moral of the story? If you for even one second suspect that their parents ain't beating them, do it yourself.

Oh, I thought don't be arrogant and move your bag when somebody askes you to do it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!