What's the craziest deal you've ever made in a sale?

Benoit4whc

sold 1 law rune for 1k lobbies. I laughed so much...she said she just wanted a law really badly. I knwo no pic no proof but this was before i became a TIF member and I didn;t screeny anything.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a well good one yesterday - i was doin construction runs to my house and teleing back to fally and noticed sumthin red on the floor. to be honest i didn't even see what it was i just clicked on it (dragon being red and hoping for the best) i ended up with a shiny new dragon battleaxe that somebody had dropped! no bones or anything so nobody died, but it was a nice surprise!

sold it for 180k - not a lot of profit, but better than a kick in the whatsits..

RSN: d35h1_5k4t3r

dalai_farmer.png

Some guy gave me 2 dds'es, ruen plate, legs and a ddp :D .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Mine's was perhaps when I bought 18 coal and 9 iron for 30k. I was desperate, needed nails for dragon slayer. :roll: ... But then I found out I couldn't smith them yet. 1 more level. <.<

back to rs, i guess. it's been 4 months.

RSN:P H Osho <- gonna start on him soon, fresh.

i bought wiz t hat off some noob for 20k, traded zammy robes for the bottom off another noob, and bought the top for 30k. then traded it for obby sheild, sold the sheild for 525k. a very easy 465K profit!

signaturecomplete1mu.gif

pixelbar6tc.gif

[90/90 Strength] [99/99 Cooking] [60/60 Prayer]

[0/2 Fire Cape Attempts] [71/80 Ranged] [[color=re

rofl i got a black scimmy for free then a lev 78 with full black t and g wanted 2 buy mine,and said u say the price i said 100k ,and it was a deal :mrgreen: ...

i wish i said 1mill though..he showed me 86millgp after.. :shock:

wildysigwithtxt1hy6.gif

^]{/-\|(kal) made it..it ROCKS!

thats like a 7.4 bil profit... If you sold the hats at today's prices. Jeez... 20 purples...

well since we're talking long term, the best i did was buy a green mask for 8.1mil and full rune. They're up to past 25mil now. thats a 16.9 mil profit :P

Hmmm... Best trade at the time of the trade was selling full blue mystic for 600k.

Heres how the conversation went:

Him: Ill buy your mystic

Me: Nfs

Him: Ill buy it

Me: Its nfs

Him: Plz

Me: No

Him: Plz!!

Me: I said no!

Him: How much?

Me: I said no!

Me: Its not for sale

Him: Plz!!!!!!!!

Me: No!!

Him: How much?

Me: 600k!! (that usualy makes them go away)

Him: Ok

Him: *Trades me*

Me: *Checks the second screen to check for scam*

Me: *Accepts*

Him: Ty

Me: Np

When i said 600k i had just meant to make him stop asking. Guess it was a good idea. Made a 400k profit!

I bougth a wizard hat (t) for 60k and sold it for 220k :shock:

Was that from me?, lol i remember getting a wizzy t hat, didnt know the price of it. i was at edgeville

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

i sold 39 irons (i was lvl 10) in 39k!!! probably the guy whp bought tipped 39000 instead of 3900

but far my greates deal was when i was about lvl 30. i bought a black scimmi from the store (less than 1k) and a lvl 100 offered me 600 coins for it and i said not, he begged for for abput 10 minutes till he said ok i gove u 60k for it and i said kk and OMG!! 63547 coins for a black scimmi

kysax.png

After taking a break of 17 months, i had to come back

but everything has changed way too much xD

bought a santa hat from gereral shop for 3gp sold for 20m! the nerve of some idiots

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Guest TaDaraCampbell
bought a santa hat from gereral shop for 3k sold for 20m! the nerve of some idiots

santas are much less then 3k from a gen. store... and you don't have to be so harsh in calling someone an idiot..