07 August 2006 Update: Gnome Cuisine

Taito2004

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The seed pod should be nice (new tele to gnome stronghold), but I'm waiting for Tip.it's guide :)
Duel ring does almost the same thing rite now. I quite like the idea of getting more food brought in to me at places like dag kings (never been but can see it would be useful) fight caves? (does it work? Some one try it) or whilst i'm on assignment somewhere remote and it's a real *%" to bank

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Is anyone else not getting any credits?

Done two hard tasks, no credits. (First time I don't think I even got a tip, and second time I got 3 uncut emeralds, no credits)

I've done 3 hard tasks and no credits.

And for some reason, Aluft Jr. says 'error' when he really means a 'Fruit Blast'.

Oh and I made some Worm Crunchies and went all the way to the liutenant in the battlefield and I talked to him, but then all of a sudden a gnome archer attacked me. I gave the crunchies, but didn't recieve any gp or items. :(

Stupid gnome. I think the gnome may of attacked me because it fell off one of the tortosies that someone killed and it attacked me. :|

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Is anyone else not getting any credits?

Done two hard tasks, no credits. (First time I don't think I even got a tip, and second time I got 3 uncut emeralds, no credits)

I've done 3 hard tasks and no credits.

And for some reason, Aluft Jr. says 'error' when he really means a 'Fruit Blast'.

Oh and I made some Worm Crunchies and went all the way to the liutenant in the battlefield and I talked to him, but then all of a sudden a gnome archer attacked me. I gave the crunchies, but didn't recieve any gp or items. :(

Stupid gnome. I think the gnome may of attacked me because it fell off one of the tortosies that someone killed and it attacked me. :|

I had lag at Hazelmere so I accidentally clicked him twice. Got nothing

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I had lag at Hazelmere so I accidentally clicked him twice. Got nothing

Where was hazelmere? I ran out of time trying to look for her/him, it said something like she lives west in a cave of the tree gnome village... :-s

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Duel ring does almost the same thing rite now. I quite like the idea of getting more food brought in to me at places like dag kings (never been but can see it would be useful) fight caves? (does it work? Some one try it) or whilst i'm on assignment somewhere remote and it's a real *%" to bank

Duel ring is just 20 secs longer :P but you've got a point on the fight caves thing.

20a7yhg.jpg

At least, I think that.

Here are some of the rewards from the "hard" tasks:

Uncut red topaz

3 noted uncut opals

loop half key

birds nest (willow seed)

Uncut diamond

That all i got so far but i'll keep you updated!

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

The jungle gnome is on the east side of the river at the southern end

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

tbh this si the lamest of all the updates they stated i am willing to bet 1m that this mini game will be a flop

i dont know. i think that with a new teleport to the tree it self, and a token that can bring food to you, a lot of people could find use for it. especially for slayer assignments.

i am personally looking for the scarf, goggles, and pod :D (and half keys)

polarbeardaveyz9.png

do the pods and the tokens dissapear after using them? if so this is totally useless.

Again, as a random reward, you may receive a Grand seed pod, a seed pod from the Grand Tree itself. This item will be destroyed on use, however, it is tradable and stackable.

do the pods and the tokens dissapear after using them? if so this is totally useless.

If I remember correctly, the pods would be the first "one-click" tele that works for lvl20-30 wildy.

Also, these token foods would be extremely valuable for boss battles, hard quests. If tipit's tables are up to date, that meant you'll have 15healx10 in one inventory slot.

Consider the possibilities: fight cave.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

If I remember correctly, the pods would be the first "one-click" tele that works for lvl20-30 wildy.

Also, these token foods would be extremely valuable for boss battles, hard quests. If tipit's tables are up to date, that meant you'll have 15healx10 in one inventory slot.

Consider the possibilities: fight cave.

no one really uses food in fightcaves now =\

polarbeardaveyz9.png