what was the best thing u gave to some1 for FREE?

amazizing333

i see people talking about how other players give them free stuff ( good free stuff ), and i think they just made it up... not possible! so now i decide to ask when were U generous to a noob? wat did u give him ( or her ) or wat did u NOT give him/ her? i think the most generous i've ever been was when i was makeing steel scimitars and a guy walks in holding a steel dagger. i give the guy 5 steel scimitars, for free ( i think that was generous, but other people r rich so they can giv other people like a rune scimmys! ). i know it wasn't alot but wat else could i give him? when were U the most generous and wat did u give him/ her? :D

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15k airs or full addy with a rune schimmy.

NOTE: I DO NOT GIVE TO BEGGERS! EVER!!!

i only give to the people who despite the fact that they are having a realy hard time gettin money are putting in all the effort they can.

For instance there was this one guy who was so down on his luck he was mining for 1 gp ea just so he could raise enough money to get some steel armor. Insted he got full addy and a rune schimmy that i had jsut pked off someone else.

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

NOTE: I DO NOT GIVE TO BEGGERS! EVER!!!

That's exactly what I do. If I see someone saying "I need money." etc...

I type this message: "Stop begging! Go earn money, Beggar!" And click 'Send'.

RuneScape status: F2P

newscapere4.gif

turankuso.png

I've gave away, ALOT, including having a drop party with 6m worth or rune, and about 2m in other items.

I basically gave a level 105 a free full rune when i dmed him with only a 10 lobbies handicap and i'm level 85 :lol:

Gave random newbs 100k-10k, gave away free scimmys etc, its only pixels if you think about it...

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

200k, but he won a contest anyway, so...

Me, thanks for the money, I redid my house. \'

Probably 10k to a friend, he just started so its like a billion to him. :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Last week I gave away a Sara skirt. I don't look good in them, so it wasn't a big loss for me. However, that person is committed to bringing me some stuff, but nothing close to the retail value of the skirt.

- Sligo

P.S. I did try on the skirt just to see what it looked like. Man, my legs are ugly!

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

Santa hat back in rsc when they were 25k #-o

~gotsol~

rsn:pippin36

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

I gave rune kite and full green dhide to someone yesterday, when I came to F2P. He was really happy that I bought 400 feathers from him at 10ea, and said he had 41k and saving for full rune. So I took pity and gave him my no longer needed kite, since I got members.

But I give to people who I think really need it, and would work for their money. As soon as someone asked for stuff, they lose any chance of getting any

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

saw a guy training in canifs bar maging stuff.

Since he was hard at work and not bothering anyone i gave him

mystic top and bottom

1k chaos runes

1k fire runes

400k cash

and some other random stuff from my bank, and then like a day later i gave him a rune (h5) shield or something like that along with another 500-800 chaos and some other random stuff like 2k arrows etc.

People that level, and never beg = people that get stuff from me.

Been for like a hour in lumby dropping dragonfires , everyone was runing on them and then everyone got at least one :thumbsup:

It's really nice giving..I remember once, this guy didnt even know me,he was just the friend of my friend, and at the end of our wilderness trip he just come, he gave me power ammys,30k, and some rune pieces, i was :o :XD: (because i had lost something on the wildy, cant really remember)

phatzu1.jpg

Full steel to my little brother.

I made a ammy of str. for one guy on the condition he got me the ruby.

I'm not really in the position to give out items or money but I do give advice and answer any questions I can without trying to be too condescening.

Rs name: bionicl00 (00 is 2 zeros)

F2P forever! All my F2P stats are currently at or above 30.

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

87.964% of all statistics are made up.