what was the best thing u gave to some1 for FREE?

amazizing333

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About a year ago I would commonly hold little random drop parties or trivia contests whenever I felt like it. Also I would dress up in newbie gear and ask people for help on a quest. If they said they would help me I gave them an item, if they refused they recieved nothing :D.

I got 70 range today and some random guy gave me a grats message. I was so happy that I finally got 70 range and someone other than my friend recognized it I gave him my full red dhide and 500 iron arrows. Apart from that I've given away rune scimitars and given over 500k to friends (Alot considering the most I've had is 2m).

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Hmm.. just now I went to a f2p world and gave out: mith kite shield to someone with a mith sq, 2 full steel sets to level 3s, a green dhide body to a lvl 30 somethin; and then held a f2p drop party where I dropped: 2 addy bars, 4 addy ores, rune dagger, rune warhammer, and rune legs. Made me feel good. 8-)

All this generosity is making me thirsty. =P

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I usually give away a free gem or rune to people asking for it too much, I'm being nice but rude at the same time ya know?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

black (g) skirt to a totally random person. When I say totally random I mean I walked up to the first person I saw and gave it to them. O and a rune scimmy to.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

if i had the wealth that you'd expect for a lv 90, id give more, but the most is 100k, i know its a bit low, but lets see you struggle to make money when everytime you get a high amount, your hacked. most i got to before it got stolen was 4m. absolutly sad for a lv 90. as much and greedy as i can be, if i help a friend do a difficult quest, i prefer a payent for it. i mean put yourself in my shoes just for 1 day and you'd see why...

Popoto.~<3

Let's see. 30 steel 2 handed swords for absolutely no reason.

bank space ftw lol :wink:

to the guy who said th wealth a lvl 90 should have i feel your pain im poor as hell (2mil in deat ftl) as well yet all noobs think im rich cos i wear dh i usaly then say ya i have 3.6mil whn they as for some i say sorry im wearing it

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

Gave my collection of iron maces out, Really i ended up giving 700 to sum random kid

untitledwd8.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I don't often give out free stuff... But I gave full rune to a guy one day because I had just bought Saradomin and couldn't keep both due to lacking bank space.

I gave 1m to a very good friend so she could buy some steel bars to raise her smithing. I also do not give to beggars, I hate them. :evil:

I feel the same way. The time they use to beg me and get nothing, they could have used to make 10k+ with skills.

A low level offered to buy my steel boots (of which I had about 8 pairs), and after he gave me 883 gold for him, I went back to the bank and upgraded him to mith and black armor weapons for free. It was just so refreshing to see somebody willing to pay instead of beg for something, even at that low level of items.

Im only worth about 300-400k, if I cashed in the clothes off my back, so I still remember how hard it is to work up.

coh.... where do i start lol

i brought my friend nicola full black (t) for her bday which cleared out all my cash at the time, yest i brought a friend fully addy (t) because it was going cheap and i thought she needed it =)

when my friend was having a rough time... he had lost 2 santas and been hacked and lost all his stuff within a month (he was going to quit :o) so i gave him 50k and told him to stake it at duel arena (hand to hand boxing) and he lost the first one, so i lent him 100k and said, have another 2 goes =) he won one and lost one... so i though "ok one last go at getting him back into the game" so i gave him 200k and told him to use it as he wanted, so he won another few matches til he had over 300k, then he went n brought loads of laws and went to MTA, he has over 35m now and im still under 1m :P he did promise me a blue phat when he could afford =)

ive done numerous drop partys where ive dropped full rune, rune (g) items, ammys of power, potions, money =) i like seeing people be happy because they just got their first rune item at level 30 :P

anyway im guna shut up now lol XD

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

Once I was in Lumby giving money for the noobs. I was giving 15k each. Most said 'Ty', some said 'Wanna be my friend?'. There was a guy which I already gave money and he kept bugging me. I put him on ignore. Some time later, took him off ignore list and he pmed me: '**** you'.

I put him back on ignore and never gave more money to noobs.

Thursday I traded rune (h1) kite for a rune scimmy. I like my friend and was needing the scimmy.