what was the best thing u gave to some1 for FREE?

amazizing333

bout 100k worth of lobs to a friend who started pking with me

and a yew comp bow + green drag body (T) to some lvl 30

no thanks not even a ty or a you stupid noob i cant use them yet

even if i 20 lvls above them with full rune

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave away 10+ rune scimmts, 10+ rune axes and some addy junk today at my 99 fletching party ...

The best I gave away was a few mill to a friend who got hacked, never asked it back

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

This one time, I gave my rune full helm to some guy at cw because he'd said he'd never had anything rune before and I didn't need it anymore because I had my *new* helm of neitiznot.

I also hate buying/selling stuff and knew I'd probably never sell it anyways....

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

I always give presents to random people, whether they're new or ever members. For instance I just gave someone 9k randomly today. :? But I've given better stuff. I've quit twice, the first time I dropped a r2h (in classic) and the second I dropped full rune. It's nice to see them get excited when they get it. :)

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

I have given a rune PickAxe to someone, but they were a level 45. The most I have given to someone under level 25 is probabily steel chain or 2,000gp. I usually don't give stuff to people under 25 because hafe the people at that low of level will play once then quit so it's a waste of money. Some stuff I have given are RuneScimmy, RuneAxe, RunePickAxe, FullAddy, MithDagger[15ish], 10k in willows, and 100 of other Steel, Iron, and Bronze items.

The willows weren't all at once, I gave like 500 each to people who were training firemaking but couldn't afford to buy there own logs.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

Well...

Once, in the summer holiday, I decided to mine a crapload of iron (about 1000) and smelt/smith it into iron sets. But then I had to go. One day later, I started the usual steel smelting. (A lot of coal in the bank) After that, I realised that I wanted to give this iron away :wall: Nevertheless, I got a lot of steel bars from that, 600-650k IIRC.

As for the real ones, once I yelled in something like Cyan:Wave2: and Flash:Shake: and stuff like that, several times, "Dropping all kinds of newby stuff" in Lumby (there was a particularly high number of newbs and few high-levels there). After that, I went into the Lumby swamp dropped a few mith sets, about 200-300 coal, iron, about 10k gold... really, nothing serious for me, but not that newby. (Just wanted to give it to new players, not the level 100's who don't need it but would not give it away ever) Kinda a drop party for newbs.

And a real "phr33 st00f" to one person, once I just randomly decided to give away 300k to some random guy while walking from Falador to the Barb. Vil. Since then, he is always a member of my (friends') PKing team. Way to make friends eh?

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

• 4 weeks later...

i often give noobs 2-5k, which is lika million when theyre first starting. but i feel like i owe them it because of how nice people were to me. someone gave me a black square shield within my first week of playing. someone else gave me 10k once when i was trying to buy a rune axe for the first time, and he wouldnt take the money when i tried to pay him back.

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

rune plate + legs + dds + 20 super sets + 2m + 1k of each kind of rune except souls [500 bloods ]

and 2m

^^^^^^^^^^^

friend gave me stuff when i became member on my pure <3:

4gs0193.png

~Israel-Power~

99 STR /\ 94 MAGE /\ 86 RANGE

5 mil and a rune2h for a noob when i was quitting

came back a month later and wished i kept the money

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

I gave rune plate legs and a rune battle axe to a friend who was new, and i gave a few friends lobbies, amounting to 800 in all, when i was training fishing from 60-68.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.