How old are you? (Quiz)

Giordano

This quiz tells you how menally old you are. If you're a mature 11 year old, you'll be like 16+. If you're a goofy 16 year old, you'll be 10-

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Quiz age: 21

Real age: 13 :shock:

Post your results \'

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty stupid quiz to be honest.

I don't watch any of the TV programmes they mentioned; nor have I ever watched one of them.

The ideal career questions are hilariously restrictive.

The best rock band questions are pathetically restrictive - what if you like rock but don't like The White Stripes, The Rolling Stones or Guns 'n' Roses?

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

You Are 33 Years Old

wow... first I get told I act 20-ish, now im told im 33.... im actually 15....

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Aparently I'm 31. Which is cabbage. I couldn't properly answer any of those questions because none of the answers applied to me.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

Apparently I'm 26...

Crappy quiz though. Not enough questions or answers, no explanation of results...

An acquaintance tells you a very juicy secret about your best friend? Can you keep the secret?

Notice how there's no "yes" answer here? :-s

ya, i actually did notice, because i awlays keep the secrets im told. i just took the mutual friend one

I don't understand how those questions can define how old you are... they judge it on basis of which dessert you like? Meh.. anywhos i got 17, 2 years younger than i actually am. Pfft.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Pretty stupid quiz to be honest.

I don't watch any of the TV programmes they mentioned; nor have I ever watched one of them.

The ideal career questions are hilariously restrictive.

The best rock band questions are pathetically restrictive - what if you like rock but don't like The White Stripes, The Rolling Stones or Guns 'n' Roses?

Then apparently by their standards you'd have no age.

Ooh forgot to type up me age.

You are: 30

When really I'm 12 \'

***You Are 22 Years Old***

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

wop wop

Apparently I'm 26...

Crappy quiz though. Not enough questions or answers, no explanation of results...

DOT

26 by that quiz. 20 (21 in 2 weeks and a bit) irl :-?

An acquaintance tells you a very juicy secret about your best friend? Can you keep the secret?

Notice how there's no "yes" answer here? :-s

Yup I noticed that.

Stupidest.Quiz.Ever.

Lol and the best rock and roll band. None of those Apply to me either :/. And the "you don't listen to rap! Try emo or rap" thing was just stupid.

btw...:

Real age: 17 (18 in a few weeks)

Quiz age: 22

:roll:

Sad, only about 10% of all answers apply to me. So I answered them as if I had a gun pressed against my head, I could never answer them all, they're far too detailed.

my 'age': 24, I doubt you can go lower than 20 if you answer the questions like a normal person. This quiz is just there to make people feel good; everyone wants to be in their 20s.

I get given an age based on why I like tiramisu so much and what lie I last told. Well I don't lie, the only thing I do is exaggerate. But that option wasn't there. And none of the tv programs were things I like, so I picked spongebob.

I much rather do this quiz: http://www.blogthings.com/whatflavormartiniareyouquiz/ \'

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg