Welcome to RuneScape, you can now edit your stats.

Dazzuh

id drop my 80 firemaking down to 1 (pretty easy to get back as i get piles of maples from miscellania) and put it into probably runecrafting as that is by far the hardest skill to level. would only put me at 82 rc though :-( . that xp would get me nicely to 85 slayer though.....

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deacrese hp to 1! dunno what id increase but it would be funny you go up to a monster attack them they hit you for 1 and you die

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

That would really take away the Runescape spirit I mean cmon, you get mining lvls from MINING not from cooking some pies, and Strength lvls from fighting monsters not from making a longbow. Forget this idea, will never happen and if it would, they've really ruined this game.

I will take my fletching (lvl 99) and change it to 43 and take 28 lvls in rc (to get rc 99).

fletching and cooking are the easiest lvls so I will take lvls from it.

rc is the hardest lvl so I will put all my lvls there.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

I'd take my defense all the way to one, then use the 35 "skills" on strenght. Then train my defense back up to 45. Ultimate rune pure, FTW. ( 80 99 45. )

I personally like threads like this, becuase uh.. Imagining is fun!!! :3>

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I'd like to be 45 defence for pking, so do that and I'd probably take fletching and cooking exp away as they are high and easy to get.

I'd definatly put these into getting 99 magic, 91 runecrafting and any left over into strength :thumbsup:

Bdave.png

Here's hoping people stop mistaking the first post as an actual idea. It's a "what if.." kinda thing. Like "What if you found a phat set on the ground?"

Level-wise: I'd either take 54 levels from woodcutting and put the 27 levels into smithing for 99 smithing. Or I'd take 82 levels from woodcutting and put that 41 levels into my level 53 herblore or my level 54 runecrafting. Or perhaps take enough from woodcutting to put my 65 slayer at 99. Or maybe enough from woodcutting to raise my crafting from 72 to 99. Obviously, you can tell how much I don't care about my woodcutting.

Xp-wise: I have ~3167000xp in woodcutting. Half of that is ~1583500xp. I would use that to get to 82 smithing or 77 herblore or 77 runecrafting or 82 crafting. Or maybe get my slayer up to 80. I have a lot more fletching xp but that was more of a pain to get for me.

Noctis666.png

Woot yea,

Take 29 levels from my defense and gimme 99 Runecrafting!!!!!!!!!!

Man I hate Runecrafting.

You only get one chance to live your life....

But, endless opportunities to screw it up.

PioNMax2.png

Pio "But your honor, he deserved killin "

Judge " Fair nuff, the defendant is free to go"

I've thought of something like that to happen, but it's very unlikly... I lower my 30 defence to 1 in order to get 99 magic? Yeah, right. In other words it would be more like -30k xp, gain 5m xp. Won't happen sorry.

Did you read his whole post, he knows nothing like taht would ever happen, and anyone who doesn't know this deserves to have hot pockets inplanted behind their knee caps.

I don't know what I would do here, probably lower my fishing a little, raise my prayer or herblore..maybe theiving..lol im a bit indecisive.

35b9enp.jpg

I would take off 50 construction levels, and add 25 to my farming, making it 99. (Wasnt hard to level construction in the first place).

Won't happen sorry.

It isnt a suggestion. Its a "what if"... :roll:

Hmmm....

At the moment, I'd take all my attack and put it intoeither fishing or smithing, not sure which. I almost never use melee weapons, and I could sell my full rune and rune halbred.

If I could, I'd also take my strength levels and put them into mage, since I have enough range levels for now and I would like more mage. :D

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg