Is 100 combat special anymore?

antonwhy

When i reached 100 combat i thought was a special and momentous feeling. I did this through killing monsters but with time and new training methods primarly pc this can be done in 3 months.

Does anyone actually feel cheated that something you worked hard for can be achieved in so little time?

Wondering what to do with life .....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was it ever special in rs2?

100 combat is lots easier now youcan do it liek twice as fast as earlier so it isnt really cgheated or something

believe me, its not. its actually rather depressing, your above the average but for the most part ur still not great. of course 120+ ull never seen red again, but ur bound to be out classed occasionally

you may as well refer to 100 combat as having barrows gloves. and 120+ with 85+ slayer.

hmm, i think it's still reasonably special, i mean, you can say there are alot of 100+ combats, but really looking at percentage wise it's a small group

i'm exactly 100 comabt and it's really not too often i see red or even orange

personally i think it's still fairly good to be as a player, it still takes alot of combat training to reach so, meh

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

For me i know it'll be special... Currently i'm a genie lamp away from cmb 100 and skill total 1500 (without construction, i have cons 1 :P), and it's been something i've been working on ever since rs2 came out, so at least for myself it'll be special, and tbh i dont really care if other ppl think the same or not....

Personally i have not ever done pest control, and i know that it's my own effort (even tho i agree that rs2 is somewhat easier than rsc).. It might make it more special cos it's something i've been working on for 2 years, but still, as i said in the chat, if it's special for you, i dont really see why others matter...

For me i know it'll be special... Currently i'm a genie lamp away from cmb 100 and skill total 1500 (without construction, i have cons 1 :P), and it's been something i've been working on ever since rs2 came out, so at least for myself it'll be special, and tbh i dont really care if other ppl think the same or not....

Personally i have not ever done pest control, and i know that it's my own effort (even tho i agree that rs2 is somewhat easier than rsc).. It might make it more special cos it's something i've been working on for 2 years, but still, as i said in the chat, if it's special for you, i dont really see why others matter...

im still waiting for ur 100 combat party.....

PS: u stole my avy

Wondering what to do with life .....

I felt cool walking around with 100 combat once, even seeing others with 100+ I think 'wow' he/she's cool to. :D

I can't wait til 110 combat for me. ::'

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I don't really care about 100 combat. I'm 97 at the moment. It was a good acomplishment but now 120 is like 100 was.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

When, you're mostly f2p, it's a lot better. Now, on p2p, it seems a lot easier...Too many people are reaching it.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

100 cmb?

best cmb lvl, iv been 100 cmb for the last 4-5 months (i dont do cmb any more) just skilling now, 100 just looks the coolest to see, so why not the coolest to be.

100 cmb ftw

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

lol i got a 100 combat i still feel like a noob....(a side note as i was typing this some lvl 58 said "wow a lvl 100!" any way back to what i was saying)...i care more about non-combat skills then anything i seen a lvl 124 with lower total then me, heck half the people i meet with higher cb then me have lower total :XD:

legends2.jpg

100 cmb?

best cmb lvl, iv been 100 cmb for the last 4-5 months (i dont do cmb any more) just skilling now, 100 just looks the coolest to see, so why not the coolest to be.

100 cmb ftw

I quite like 101 cb...has got that nice orwellian feeling. FEAR ME! (I'm 101 cb btw :))

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

120+ combat isn't even special anymore, its just because rs2 is so easy as picking a candy from a baby.

x2

if you get 99 att str or def now, your rank is gonna be like 4 or 5 thousandth. thats not so good considering its a maxed stat. so no 100 combat isnt really special now.

its still an achievement and no, not a large percentage of people have it. but its comparatively easy to level quickly now.