More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

I'm disagree!!!Hello, disagree!

Well, it's a bad Suggestions sorry but the F2P got enough bankspace and it costs also money for Jagex...Giving bankspace costs money?

Jagex will never realease any F2P bankspaceWhy?

maybe in 2 or 3 years.Which is what we're hoping for. If it won't happen now, at least sometime.

Armour: Well yes I'm agree you need Platebody, Platelegs, Shield and Helm. Equipped...

Weapons: Sorry, I'm disagree you need only a Scimitar. Pkers usually have two weapons. A 2h and scimitar. But yes, need...Equipped

Raging equitment: I'm agree with: Body, Chaps, Vambraces, I'm disagree with cowl because Rune full helm got's better ranging bonus ;).3 Spaces...

Magic clothes: I'm agree with all (Maybe not with skirt because it don't gives any bonuses so you should better wear monks robes)4 Spaces...

Magic staves: Only Water-, Earth- and Fire staff. What other staff is there? (Air...I'm guessing...But airs are needed the most...Usually...) 1-4 Spaces...

Runes: You need only Air runes and the secondary runes (Chaos runes, Nature runes...)Elemental (1-3 Spaces), nature runes. chaos runes, death runes, law runes...4 Spaces...

[so you wield an elemantal staff (not air) and gets only Air runes and secondary.]

Example:

Fire staff

Air runes

Death runes

then you can use Fire blast.

Mining equitment: Agree. 1 Space

Woodcutting equitment: Agree. 1 Space

Fishing supplies: Not really, you can buy another Lobster pot or a Harpoon Buying one every time you want to go fishing is really annoying. I'd say that you keep the one you use most, buy the other when you rarely use it. 1 Space

It's very cheap and Feather you can keep them.

Ore of various sorts: Not really, you need only coal and higher, Iron and Bronze are junk ores. 1 Space (Coal)

Wood of various sorts: Not really you need only Willow and Yew the other are junk. 1 Space

Random Event: Hm, I don't got so much random stuff you there are only some Items and you can drop them. Uh...19 spaces take up if you have every one...You may not have many random events because you rarely train skills for a long time, talk a lot, or you're not that experienced.

Holiday Items: No way! You can drop them and get them back from Diango. Duh...But tradeable items, I'd say 1 Space if you're that rich. Not that many F2Pers are though...

Quest Items: You don't need any Quest Item drop it! Silverlight -Demons beware! Faladian Sword - Cool looking..Anti-Dragonfire Shield - Dragons are stoppable! Amulet of Accuracy - A bad, but cool ammy. I realize some of these can be re-obtained, but that can be a hassle. 3 Spaces

Food of many sorts: You need only Lobsters. PK food and non PK food. Yes, need...1 Space...

Strenght Potions: Hm maybe. 1 Space

Trimmed Armour and Clothing of all sorts.

Well, only for rich guys and then you don't need your full rune anymore etc. Some people keep two sets of armor...Need...0 Spaces...

See you?

;)

42 spaces. Out of 60. 18 left over. For runecrafting materials (4-6 spaces), smithing results (2 spaces), "junk stuff" (Hammer, chisel, jugs/pots, etc...4 Spaces)...Oh yes, did I forget money? (1 space)...

7 spaces left for other items. Items I didn't mention. There are MANY items that a F2Per might have in his bank that I didn't mention.

Well, you can buy another Chisel...

I don't got in my Bank a Chisel or Hammer and I'm a member, too.

Look at a guide, How-to make a memberchip ;) it's very easy...

I think F2P needs only like 5-6 Bankspace more but then it's very very enough.

Agree with me?

Edit: Ahh, and I always wore my Full rune or Wizard robes ;)

soo you got 5 bankspace more (Helm, Platebody, Platelegs, Shield and Scimitar) and also I wore my boots, gloves and amulet on me.

Ah, yes. I think I left out the fact I'm a member...

You may not have a chisel or hammer as you don't craft or smith often. For people that do, sometimes spontaneously, it gets really annoying buying one each time you want to smith/craft.

Easy for SOME people. People are not saying they don't have money, they just can't. No credit card, no way that's good for them Or maybe their parents don't let them. (Although I usually have an argument for F2Pers that say it's not their fault they can't get membership, it's their parents...But I forget it right now....)

5-6 SHOULD be enough. Finish the row. Then just 6 more in a year. There we go!

I DIDN'T count full rune, FYI...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a member, I typically shouldn't care, but of course, I was a non-member too, and have 2 non-member accounts.

Anyways, I agree :thumbsup:

Glad to have you on board, UnrealBLight. :) ... BTW, can you siggy this thread in a manner similar to what I have done? :-s

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Yes, I agree that f2p has too little bank space. But in my opnion, holiday events are useless in the sense that some of them look [cabbage]ty on you. However, more practical stuff like ores, armour, weapons, rares,etc consume too much space in f2p. Thus, it is on these grounds that I support adding more f2p bank space.

F2P DONT PAY TO PLAY THE GAME. THEY DONT DO ANYTHING AT ALL TO SUPPORT JAGEX AND KEEP THEM MAKING THE GAME BETTER

END OF THREAD!

End of YOUR argument, you mean.

1. Do NOT abuse BIG FONT, BOLD or ONE COLOR. (Yes, Dark Blue is feeling very sad right now.)

2. Your "sentence" was kind of hard to understand. I'll try to make it better.

F2P don't pay to play the game. They don't do anything at all to support Jagex that allows them to make the game better.

A. Ads. Yes, looking at them isn't really doing anything, but playing the game itself is.

B. Why have F2P gotten updates then...?

C. So much for end of thread...Sheesh...Some people are really stupid...There have been many arguments, way better than yours on this thread, the thread is still open as we've had valid arguments back against them. You aren't any different, we have our valid arguments against you as well.

doublesmileyface1.png

sure jagex dont get anything from f2p players but maybe more bank space would make them like it more, and i enjoy making f2p pkers sometimes

F2P gives Jagex a lot more than you know. Just look through the past 40+ pages of this thread. :)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

We need this bank space! But the reason why Jagex won't give us bank space is so that when we have no more room, we'll be placed with four options.

- Drop items that we do not need.

- Drop items that we can get again from people such as Diago.

- Become a member to aqquire more bank space.

- Sell our holiday items and other rares for more bank space.

- Make multiple accounts and trade items to these accounts.

Now, they are hoping we chose option three.

Now do you see why they do this, so that we choose option three. We must do what we can to not choose option three (I do what I can anyway). Using a few of these options can really help.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

-That's what I did.

-Did that...

-I became a member NOT for bank space, but rather for all the other stuff.

-Stupid...You've wasted a whole month or something to make all that money to buy that party hat, then once you run out of bank space for it a week later, you sell it, and you're back with that money. Yes, you still have the money, but it's not as good as the party hat due to inflation.

-Against the rules.

See? THREE options. Jagex is making a mistake here, the chances of someone picking the one they want them to is 1 out of 3. Less than half the time. Yes, 1/3 is better than nothing, but I'm pretty sure some people would still run out of space with 12 more spaces.

doublesmileyface1.png

starting with the new year give F2p 12 more spaces and members 36. then once a month give F2P 1 more space as part of reguler update and members 3. do this and they would make every one happy. (well not every one but most reguarding bank space).

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

im not argeein or dis-argeein, so im netural (like belgum in ww1) the way i think of it is, us members pay money so we desevre more stuff then f2p (not sayin that in a bad way) and also may i just add this, if u lot get more bank space (which might very will happen with the list of surporters) then us p2p shuld get a bit more bank space, after all we got alot more stuff then u do ( i got every d wep in game its hard 2 find the right wep when u need it)

So give like 12 spaces to F2P and 48 to members. Solution for what you said.

I also agree with this idea. And if Jagex makes it part of a quest, it will be very well earned, which makes an even better solution. =D>

coonas, you should hop on board with us!!! :thumbsup:

~Mr. Devnull

alright alright, ill jump on ur bandwagon so 2 speak, devnull u convinced me in a non-convinin way

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007

Alright. I agree more than 100%. I think p2p is worse than f2p, except with bank space. I constantly have to clean out my bank to keep my stuff in it and I dont have quest items, runes, randoms, or range equipment in it. Twelve spaces would be more than enough for me, although for others more is needed. Ill send that message on first post to jagex every single time I can. Im willing to forfeit any favor with jagex to get those bank spaces(meaning sending it constantly to lose favor, not rule breaking).

F2P needs the bank space so lets give it to them!

In case anyone wants to know, jagex gets 2 cents per f2p member for the ads(correct me if im wrong).

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Yes when my membership was over and I could not subscribe that month , i was totally doomed i had to drop many valuable items (more than 40) to be able to play.

And I am sure that jagex will not agree to the one time 20$ payment , because they agree that giving certain people an advantage because they can pay is unfair. If you wanna pay go members.

rotnsig.gif

Join the movement^

I also suport this post. I dropped members for a while and had to drop about 3 mill in herbs that would not fit with my other items..... very sad day

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls