More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Support with full power!

I reasently got rid of all my Range items for more bank space.

I sell my rune armour after done trading.

I keep Lederhosen and Mime in bank, "luckily" I have never gotten Camo.

Because of quitting Range i now have all items so you can see them at one time.

And finally some peace.

But for Pk Trips i had to give away stuff to people i trust....

Comon jagex!

2 More lines of space! ( Or more )

TeamSweden - Swedish 115+ F2P Cmb Country Clan

Guest kingmanic12
i think it would be fair to complete the half row we have now and add one more row to our bank. Any members who say f2p doesent deserve this!! Please do your self a favor and look at your bank size.

I looked. It is good and I still have about 20 + rows left so I am very happy with the Game and JageX. NO SUPPORT TO YOUR CAUSE I AM GONNA CRASH IT!

I hope you're all aware that Jagex doesn't really give a rat's [wagon] about any F2P player that thinks they should get more than what they're already given. You're lucky Jagex even allows you to play Runescape, even if it may be the F2P part of it. Hell, we're lucky that Runescape is still around. If it weren't for the dedication given by the programmers and Java scripters, then Paul and Andrew could've shutdown Runescape a long time ago, due to the fact that they're both already multi-billionaires. So don't complain that F2P players aren't getting as much as they should be given. And while members are paying $5 a month, what are you paying? Your complaints? Just accept the fact that Jagex will not tolerate any of this and go about your F2P business. And for the rally? Get ready for a lot of mutings and temp/perm-bannings, because I'll tell you once more, until even a single cent comes out of the pockets of an F2P player, you don't deserve anything more than what you've been given. F2P is for players to get a TASTE of what Runescape is about. If we give you bank space, that's more than a taste. Jagex wants people to become members. By giving you more bank space, they're pretty much losing money. And really, do you honestly think people became members just for more bank space? Haven't you ever thought it might just be because they got bored of being around the same exact environment or wanted to try the mini-games or just get better weapons? All I see in the near future for this suggestion and a ton of muted F2P players who will have nothing more than they did before this was created. But hey, I know you're going to find some stupid reason why all of this stuff I just typed is wrong, so I won't even bother going on anymore, but if you think you or anybody else in this "rally" will get muted, then just look at what happened at the rally for SS. And don't say it worked, because it didn't. It took SS about a month before the people at Jagex allowed it again, but guess what? Once again, it's illegal, and a lot of the people that were rallying are still muted. Let this be a warning to all people that are going to this rally and will most likely hate Jagex in the near future. :shame:

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

you dont pay, you dont deserve it

thats what you said not to post right?

why not? its true, you don;t support the game in anyway, if youve been in the wilderness on a p2p world theres tons of pepole. i acctuly think runescape should be p2p only.

thats just me, of course, i played as a f2per for 5yrs before i started members.

still, f2p has plenty.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Great job triple posting Shivers...

Kingmanic, feel free to come and crash it. I just hope you don't mind being muted by one of the many pmods that will be attending. ;) Also, you might want to rethink your counting process. We only have 7.5 rows total in the F2P bank. :roll:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Rally!

The date has been decided!!

Date: March 24, 2007

Time: 4:00pm Eastern, 3:00pm Central, 2:00pm Western, 9:00pm GMT

Location: We will meet in the Falador Pub, the top floor. At exactly 4:00, we will run to the Falador west bank.

World: 96

For a time converter, click >here<.

As I said above, we are meeting in the top floor of the Falador Pub. At precisely 4:00est, we will run to the Falador East Bank (not west). Feel free to come to the pub early! I'll probably be there a good hour ahead of time, and will be happy to chat with anyone early birds! Once at the bank, immediately start spamming any of the following phrases:

"White:More f2p bank space!"

"White:F2p needs more bank space!"

"White:What do we want? Bank space!" <-- (Personal favorite)

"White:More bank slots for f2p!"

"White:F2p needs bankspace for all of their items!"

Etc. etc. ...

Do you really think that is going to do anything at all? Just because Jagex reconsidered the 3rd party software rule does not mean they will listen to every little riot people decide to do. Really, It's a waste of time.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

:shock: The penguins have invaded. On this page, three people with RuneScape penguins in their avatar have posted. Strange.

And er...I'm not here to start any arguments.

Kingmaniac...Have fun trying to do that. Unlike at the SS rallies, the P-Mods are nearly all on our sides. Perhaps some will be "spamming" along with us. :wink:

Demonkid...Same thing to you. Besides, using your logic, Jagex won't ban any members since they pay money. And Jagex needs money. Yup. So let's get as many members as we can to go, as they can't get punished or else they might end their membership, and that won't be good. #-o

Shivers...Good job on spamming this thread. See, that's going to be what we-won't-really-exactly-be-doing-at-the rally. And if you think RuneScape should be P2P only...Let's try it. We'll see what happens. :-w

Just as a precaution, if I can make it, I'll probably be there as Penguinduck4 or Penguinduck5. Perhaps Penguinduck6. Maybe Psych1c Monk or Psychic M0nk. Gah, I have too many spare accounts I can afford to et muted/banned.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I hope you're all aware that Jagex doesn't really give a rat's [wagon] about any F2P player that thinks they should get more than what they're already given. You're lucky Jagex even allows you to play Runescape, even if it may be the F2P part of it. Hell, we're lucky that Runescape is still around. If it weren't for the dedication given by the programmers and Java scripters, then Paul and Andrew could've shutdown Runescape a long time ago, due to the fact that they're both already multi-billionaires. So don't complain that F2P players aren't getting as much as they should be given. And while members are paying $5 a month, what are you paying? Your complaints? Just accept the fact that Jagex will not tolerate any of this and go about your F2P business. And for the rally?:
edited for length

as many people before you have said there are A-LOT more f2p people than p2p and we f2p'ers make up one heck of an economy for every one including you p2p'ers. Sure the creators of this game have made tons of money off of p2p but they were all f2p before they started to pay. so for a "beyond minimal"price they could make present f2p'ers happier in turn getting more people to start paying. you said later in your rant that they should get rid of f2p if they did that then there would be no more money for them. also i doubt they will mute people for talking so what if we all "accedentally" say the same thing as each other over and over again as if it were a normal conversation. so in closing :shame: and think of that finger over to the left one finger

although your rant was one of the best anti-rally point on this thread.."i am not supporting it im just saying."

tifsbti6oi.gif

sorry to be late guys but even if i have to stay up till 1:30,lol i live in india ,u can count me in .

and how about a bank in karamja?im tired to go back to falador and store my lobs

i really hopes this works guys :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

runemwccape,ghost%20of%20fro.gif

I support mate! i'll be there! Even though I'm p2p, all f2p deserve better bank space, and items, what was the last good update for f2p.. Security stronghold (p2p aswell) but also for f2p, sure you get 2 new types of boots, 10k, and a few new emotes, but that's not good enough, you need more bank space and items! - we all deserve the same amount of respect, and updates as p2p (Not all updates but, some good item updates, maybe a few quests, and bank space!! :D)I'll be there at fally for all you f2pers, and I will support :D

Also Blackbear add me in game, wanna have a chat :D

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

demonkid and iwatake, you guys are hilarious. First of all, if F2P didn't exist MANY people wouldn't see runescape and think, heck I'll go pay 5 dollars a month (60+ a year) on a game i have no clue how to play or whats it about. not to mention, no F2P - no advertisers. Say f2pers cant become mems and quit because Jagex is being such a pain in the neck, when the advertisers see f2p servers with like 200 people in each one and not the old 800-2,000 they could withdraw their advertisement. also, with no F2P the RS GP cash amount would drop and prices would go bazerk for mems. So 99% Jagex wont delete F2P servers and also i HIGHLY doubt many people will be perm-banned at this rally.

1. They could be future members. 2. their just expressing their opinions. 3. jagex wont delete high lvls for small things like some spam (back when they had less strict word filters you could say lots of "words", now all the low lvls who had those "words" in their names have been banned, but lvl 70+ with those "words" in their names still exist)

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Prankster_King, I support with you but dont get too caried away.

What other are saying may be right and you might need to take that into consideration. I for one do think that something is going to go wrong if this rally does happen as you say it would. Now, you are trying to plan something great that may help out runescape and its f2players but you gotta think about other things too. Do you really think that Jagex will lisin to this rally and get your messgae? Just like on this thread, many people will not really support what you are doing and may cause something that will cause more truble. Theres always a possibility for it.

My main point is that I support you, but you'll really need to keep that rally undercontrol as well as thoes many people who will be rallying with you to remain on what you are doing and not cause some misunderstanding or cause others to put an influence on you can cause the whole rally to go to a flame off.

Fudge can never be enjoyed without me...ever.... XD

1152687465_Hitsugaya%202.jpg

ok i will take it one further and say do it and do it over a weekend like 3 times defferent worlds and then every one drop one ash and a cuple of other things and do a real flash mob i am a member going back 2 free to play lets just say that the bank space is crappy i filled the drop party case 4 lines 3 times just to get to resonalbe lvls

so lets see the true deal and ask every one to bring just one ash and after that the next day a burnt meat to vorrac and after that some other item and another place lets show em are numbers and if you can get other fan sites to help if we beat a chicken let them see the brusies though the feathers

and if all possible lets not play for 4 days and see what the heck happens(this is a threat to them that no one person can understand just so you know last resort)

ok just so you have not got the picture i am an american and love free speech and if your contntry dont have it my heart goes out to you cuz it rocks

ok i will take it one further and say do it and do it over a weekend like 3 times defferent worlds and then every one drop one ash and a cuple of other things and do a real flash mob i am a member going back 2 free to play lets just say that the bank space is crappy i filled the drop party case 4 lines 3 times just to get to resonalbe lvls

so lets see the true deal and ask every one to bring just one ash and after that the next day a burnt meat to vorrac and after that some other item and another place lets show em are numbers and if you can get other fan sites to help if we beat a chicken let them see the brusies though the feathers

and if all possible lets not play for 4 days and see what the heck happens(this is a threat to them that no one person can understand just so you know last resort)

Let's summon the Order and do a massive cabbage bomb too!

Forgot it, Jagex will never give that much Space maybe 1-2.

You can also Drop your Christmas, Halloween etc. Events clothes, you can get them back by Diango.

You need also to Drop your useless Stuff, I think you will be banned or permanently muted for spamming.

fthedayrsdiem78b46c74e0yq4.jpg

Fudge4life, I appreciate your concern, but it isn't neccesary. I have posted detailed instructions on what to do, and clearly told them not to spam anything but those messages I posted (or ones similar). I have clearly stated to everyone that would think of crashing the rally, that there will be several pmods there to monitor the rally. I have sincerely asked them to be there and help keep the flaming and unwanted spamming down, and they have agreed. Once in the Falador Pub, I will give yet another review of what to do and what not to do in the rally.

I'm fairly confident that the situation will stay under control with the help of the pmods and some more dedicated supporters. If for some reason I need to put a sudden stop to the rally, I will get everyones attention one way or another.

The rally will now be going from 4:00-6:00pm EST. The begining time is the same, but I added in an ending time due to RL issues. At about 6:00 - 6:30, I will make an announcement saying the rally is over. You may chose to stay if you'd like, but be warned that I will have no more control over what goes on there.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Fudge4life, I appreciate your concern, but it isn't neccesary. I have posted detailed instructions on what to do, and clearly told them not to spam anything but those messages I posted (or ones similar).
edited for length

Oh, well in that case, Jagex will clearly not mute/ban any of you for only spamming a few messages... :roll:

...idiots.

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

If you can't afford $5.00 dollars a month, and you've been playing Runescape to the extent that you need more bank space, I really think you need a Job.

Not Enough Money + Playing Runescape too Much = Get a Job

Seriously though, you think they make so much money on ads? They don't, how often do you click the ads? Runescape LOSES money when you play. Every time you log on you are draining their money. You would piss yourself if you knew how much they pay to rent those servers.

Who the hell keeps a frog mask or prince clothes anyways?

If you can't afford $5.00 dollars a month, and you've been playing Runescape to the extent that you need more bank space, I really think you need a Job.

Seriously though, you think they make so much money on ads? They don't, how often do you click the ads? Runescape LOSES money when you play. Every time you log on you are draining their money. You would piss yourself if you knew how much they pay to rent those servers.

I am not sure about that whole Jagex losing money thing you said. I am not 100% sure but I do believe that thoes adverts on the F2p page of Runescape as well as the adverts on Runescape over all, pay Jagex. This is said under rule #14 on the Runescape rules.

Fudge can never be enjoyed without me...ever.... XD

1152687465_Hitsugaya%202.jpg

I am not sure about that whole Jagex losing money thing you said. I am not 100% sure but I do believe that thoes adverts on the F2p page of Runescape as well as the adverts on Runescape over all, pay Jagex. This is said under rule #14 on the Runescape rules.

Even if they are making a lot of money on adverts, it still costs them money every time you play.

Even if they are making a lot of money on adverts, it still costs them money every time you play.

Jagex makes profits on f2p. As well as members.

Tetsuya.png

the more famous jagex grows the more ads it get since f2p>than p2p ,it grows famous through f2p which will bring them profits through ads.Now if this game grows really famous ,there will be high rates of ads coming in and there will be high profits and there is a chance that this game would become free for everyone and so this game is not gonna become p2p for everyone,its going the other way round.

runemwccape,ghost%20of%20fro.gif