More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

<<<stuff snipped due to page size and distance>>>

i think he's saying that there's a higher proportion of f2p bank space to items than there is p2p items to p2p bank space... or maybe it's the other way around. #-o

The way it is written, it is, in fact, the other way around. It is items to bank space.

So f2p has around 780 items, and p2p has around 4800 items??? :shock:

That's........ EXTREME! Both banks need serious expansion! :ohnoes:

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he's saying that there's a higher proportion of f2p bank space to items than there is p2p items to p2p bank space... or maybe it's the other way around. #-o

The way it is written, it is, in fact, the other way around. It is items to bank space.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

Gosh maybe they should ATLEAST make it that you can buy like 2 extra rows for like some pretty decent amount of gp and to keep those rows you have to pay a monthly bill to the bank. it'd pull more money out of the econemy.

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

Gosh maybe they should ATLEAST make it that you can buy like 2 extra rows for like some pretty decent amount of gp and to keep those rows you have to pay a monthly bill to the bank. it'd pull more money out of the econemy.

More like we need this petition to succeed and have proper extra rows just show up, or have a quest to earn them with. Maybe link it with the Mage Robes thread also. :|

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

yes like you need 1 new quest to complete(at last there will be new f2p quest).

And 2. row you need to pay like each day 500 gp(not to much not to low,if you dont use it you dont need to pay,you will pay only when you are on)

orao8.png

Always buying something.

Actually, yes, having yet one more quest would be helpful, and if it is set up right, then the correct people get the bank space access, and not anyone else!

And 2. row you need to pay like each day 500 gp(not to much not to low,if you dont use it you dont need to pay,you will pay only when you are on)

Must I state what kind of a total [bleep] you are with this? I could see monthly prices, like 1k gp. But not 500 gp every time a person is on!

And anywho, once you've done that quest, the trouble and time spent should have a proper reward, not one that you have to keep paying for! The bank space should be the reward for completing the quest, not be locked behind extra requirements like paying out the ears!

<*slams orao8 against a wall, knocking them out cold, then leaves the thread until the next time he checks for replies... which shouldn't be long from now*>

~Mr. Devnull

Actually, yes, having yet one more quest would be helpful, and if it is set up right, then the correct people get the bank space access, and not anyone else!

And it could also give us our 40th quest point, since 39 just doesn't seem right...

And it could also give us our 40th quest point, since 39 just doesn't seem right...

Agreed. :)

~Mr. Devnull

4 times the bank space is too much for members..

At least give us another row or 2. So we could put all the items we want! It's not going to do any harm to the P2P players (unless they quit members) so I see no reason for them to complain, they're already playing and they have no need to interfere with F2P problems anyway. :roll:

jeffrey533.png

how about getting p2p??

f2p deserves nothing.. why do they deserve more? PAY FOR IT ??!!

please include an actual argument? :?

i do support more bankspace, but i've actually not had too much of a problem with it lately. ::'

how about getting p2p??

f2p deserves nothing.. why do they deserve more? PAY FOR IT ??!!

Does this suggestion promote physical harm to members? What harm will it do? Your basic argument is: "F2P doesn't pay, so they don't deserve anything." Your argument is based on a two-tier society where the rich people finish last. It isn't very affective to be honest. If you want to rant about it, try the RuneScape Official Rants Forums. Thanks. :wink:

j0xPu5R.png

i m a member and i think ur forum is great but honestly i think Jagex has already given u a full game with bank spaces and u have to pay ZILCH for evrything u already get. if u really want more, PAY $5!!!!

rsn: srgnt suited

Proud Manager of Cavanaughs Mining Forum

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander

im not frickin talking to u jeda, im talking to the f2p ppl with this rally, if u dont like the amount of bank space then just dont play runescape anymore u f2pers, or, JUST PAY 5 DOLLARS

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Hmm a little late but I like the quest idea. It would give us a good number of quest points and also give us something extra. I wouldn't mind paying 1-5k a month more for an extra row and the other one finished.

If the quest should work they should make it difficult enough so that people who really need the space can complete it.

As to what some of you other people are saying I'm not going to say anything to your Spam.

[Rant about Spamers]

bunsosteel3 here is the link to the first post, since you have obviously not read it. Doing so might be a good idea before spamming the place up. First page of the Thread

Also, use proper grammar. Not doing so makes you look like an idiot.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Heres a hammer, some planks and a few nails, now all you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it.

Id Suge- Latin for "Suck It"

I'm with this. =D>

I hate dropping items to make more room in my bank... :cry:

(Love my hats!)

Peace.

Don't walk behind me-I might not lead.

Don't walk in front of me-I might not follow.

Just walk beside me as a friend.

umm ok how is the grammar on my messages wrong dude, firstly read b4 u say something stupid, and secondly, did ur english teacher evr tell u about reading something first?? its the internet u moron, u dont need to spell evrything perfectly. and plus, if u dont like runescape change to some other game like world of warcraft, or some junk like that, or as i said 2 times b4, dig in ur pockets and PAY $5 DOLLARS FOR MEMBERSHIP

umm ok how is the grammar on my messages wrong dude, firstly read b4 u say something stupid, and secondly, did ur english teacher evr tell u about reading something first?? its the internet u moron, u dont need to spell evrything perfectly. and plus, if u dont like runescape change to some other game like world of warcraft, or some junk like that, or as i said 2 times b4, dig in ur pockets and PAY $5 DOLLARS FOR MEMBERSHIP

Your grammar is really bad. Seriously.

Secondly; at least have a well thought argument before trying to argue against something. The "pay $5" argument doesn't hold any water. This topic is about f2p bank space, not about members.

Tetsuya.png

well said dude. =D> =D>

I'm a lvl 101 f2per and also havent got enough space. I want the 500gp of all the randoms i get, however i can't. my bank is too full to keep them. I also don't have enough space to get another armor in my bank.

this is one of the best suggestion for f2pers, and i support 100%

off-topic: I also want skill capes but thats for another day.

Fighterman_X.png

You have to think of this from JaGex's viewpoint. Would you spend money improving a free version of a game in which you already give millions of people a whole world to play and interact in for free if it meant you would lose more money because of improving the game due to less people deciding to pay for it?

It's just not an economic decision and although the people above me have said it in a bad way, if you want more, pay for it. There is always a way to pay and if you don't want to, be grateful for what you get.

Although you aren't beggars, you are getting a good/service from JaGex for free and as the old saying goes:

"Beggars can't be choosers".

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements