More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check this out! Yeah, thats me, posting the campaign thread on Ksa forums. uh-huh thats right.

Dude, mega-problem... they won't allow viewing by unregged people, and I don't need to end up getting yet another account somewhere right now! Seriously, post a screenshot, or don't tell anyone! #-o

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

check this out! Yeah, thats me, posting the campaign thread on Ksa forums. uh-huh thats right.

Dude, mega-problem... they won't allow viewing by unregged people, and I don't need to end up getting yet another account somewhere right now! Seriously, post a screenshot, or don't tell anyone! #-o

~Mr. Devnull

I feared that'd happen....ok well i'll explain is:

I posted the campaign on it and so far all the people in charge of the forum are like "boo-ya i support this 100%!!"

so yeah its pretty cool

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Bravo! I've been a 100% f2p player for a year and a half now, and I don't think I will ever get p2p. Maybe I just don't play often enough to make the money worth while, or maybe I just don's want to go through the trouble of having an extra bill =). I totally support this initiative to increase bank space, and I can probably help by contacting J-mods.

I had many ideas to make f2p a better experience, but maybe too many, I'm just not motivated enough to set any of them in motion. I bet rants about the miserable f2p bank is deep within every f2per's mind, just no one is speaking out. Well I'm sure glad someone finally did. (Well maybe I should say that I just noticed lol).

Just wondering, are the rallys still operational? How often is the leader (Blackbear778) online? How come that when I joined the chat channel no one is on there lol? Since you guys have a chat channel I'm sure this is happening just recently. I'm really interested in joining but I don't wanto waste my time to breeze through all the 130 pages of posts before me lol, so anyone can feed me up with some info about this group?

Most of the time my private chat is set to friends due to several reasons, so the best way to contact is either through the group chat channel (Bank_F2p) or by replying on this forum.[/b]

Apexflash.png

====Proud of reaching 80m exp in 100% F2P====

============= F2P For Life==============

@unorclan: That is good. I think the majority of the people want more bankspace, it's just,there are those few who don't. I wish Jagex would take a F2P poll of the top ten things we would like improved for runescape and then maybe pick one or two of them to give to us each year.

@unorclan: That is good. I think the majority of the people want more bankspace, it's just,there are those few who don't. I wish Jagex would take a F2P poll of the top ten things we would like improved for runescape and then maybe pick one or two of them to give to us each year.
Guaranteed content poll for F2P only, eh? That would be nice. Although I have a feeling bank space would go unnoticed, for the most part.

Bravo! I've been a 100% f2p player for a year and a half now, and I don't think I will ever get p2p. Maybe I just don't play often enough to make the money worth while, or maybe I just don's want to go through the trouble of having an extra bill =). I totally support this initiative to increase bank space, and I can probably help by contacting J-mods.

I had many ideas to make f2p a better experience, but maybe too many, I'm just not motivated enough to set any of them in motion. I bet rants about the miserable f2p bank is deep within every f2per's mind, just no one is speaking out. Well I'm sure glad someone finally did. (Well maybe I should say that I just noticed lol).

Just wondering, are the rallys still operational? How often is the leader (Blackbear778) online? How come that when I joined the chat channel no one is on there lol? Since you guys have a chat channel I'm sure this is happening just recently. I'm really interested in joining but I don't wanto waste my time to breeze through all the 130 pages of posts before me lol, so anyone can feed me up with some info about this group?

Most of the time my private chat is set to friends due to several reasons, so the best way to contact is either through the group chat channel (Bank_F2p) or by replying on this forum.[/b]

Glad you support!

Prankster_King/Blackbear, has retired from RuneScape. He is also busy with real life issues, so he is rarely online, and this is why the rallies have been temporarily discontinued.

I'm not sure about the chat channel, and I quite well before they came out, so I have no idea what they are and how they work.

But anyways, any help would be nice. ::'

(And Unorclan, very nice. Right now, we've gathered enough supporters at Tip.It, and we need to start going to other forums. I'm pretty sure Prankster has already done RSC. Anyways, in the future, I'd contact him before posting the campaign on another forum.)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

bank space would be good cuz i always have to drop meh st00fs on my pure(hes gonna become member in a while anyways just like me) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yougopee.png

bank space would be good cuz i always have to drop meh st00fs on my pure(hes gonna become member in a while anyways just like me) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Uhh, that is against the rules :wink:.

tfssig.png

I've already had to go and dump my "full mime/full camo/full lederhosen/full zombie" megamix. Kind of upset about it. At least I got the emotes. :?

Prankster_King/BlackBear778, get back here and lead us! <.<

I am slowly losing all faith in this movement. -.-

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Sorry, but do you guys really think that spamming "zomg more bank space pl0xzZz" will get Jagex to listen to you? It would be 20 times more affective to send them a message or post this on RSOF.

Ive never had problem with my bank space, and im pure f2p. I only keep items i need, i never EVER have junk lying around my bank. Its really easy, ill send you a bank pic if you want. I even have all random event sets.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Sorry, but do you guys really think that spamming "zomg more bank space pl0xzZz" will get Jagex to listen to you? It would be 20 times more affective to send them a message or post this on RSOF.

They don't allow talking about it on RSOF. Further, too many people are F2P, so that option is kinda dead. -.-

Further, Jagex kinda has to listen if a server gets spammed badly enough to lag. Oh, wait, we haven't had that happen yet. Not enough people. :roll: ... Maybe you'd like to try to support, have more room for skilling and such? :?

Ive never had problem with my bank space, and im pure f2p. I only keep items i need, i never EVER have junk lying around my bank. Its really easy, ill send you a bank pic if you want. I even have all random event sets.

And what kind of stats do you have? Are you a "pure" account user? :-s

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

Its really easy, ill send you a bank pic if you want. I even have all random event sets.

Yes, that would be nice, I'll post a pic of my bank in a few days, just don't have time now. The only problem about posting on the RSOF is only members can and not many members support our cause.

Well the new shops interface has helped a bit because we can easily buy things whenever we need--for a price though. The main thing that takes up so much of my space is the talismens. I'm thinking about chucking some or selling them, keeping only those few I really need.

Its really easy, ill send you a bank pic if you want. I even have all random event sets.

Yes, that would be nice, I'll post a pic of my bank in a few days, just don't have time now. The only problem about posting on the RSOF is only members can and not many members support our cause.

Well the new shops interface has helped a bit because we can easily buy things whenever we need--for a price though. The main thing that takes up so much of my space is the talismens. I'm thinking about chucking some or selling them, keeping only those few I really need.

You could craft the talismans? :D

~Mr. Devnull

~Mr. Devnull

Or give/sell to me! :D

~Mr. Devnull

Or give/sell to me! :D

You're trying to steal gandorf61's exp! :shock:

<*slaps unkn0wnwarrior*> ... Shame on you! :shame:

~Mr. Devnull

I wonder if we could get anyone else to lead the rallies?

Hmm, wish we would get somewhere, right now I'm sitting wth a full bank trying to get rid of about 8 items or so..

How dares yoo suggest a new leader :shame: . *eats gandorf61*

Btw let's get back on topic shall we.... O:)

Best.Songs.In.

World.

Follower of Guthix. *points to avatar* Aww yeah..

the1stfool.png

i think it would be fair to complete the half row we have now and add one more row to our bank. Any members who say f2p doesent deserve this!! Please do your self a favor and look at your bank size.

I support! :thumbsup:

However i have a member acc and it needs more bankspace. Do you ever see members campaigning for more bankspace?

Hameigh.png

i think it would be fair to complete the half row we have now and add one more row to our bank. Any members who say f2p doesent deserve this!! Please do your self a favor and look at your bank size.

I support! :thumbsup:

However i have a member acc and it needs more bankspace. Do you ever see members campaigning for more bankspace?

They ought to get some when the next major content update occurs.

They don't allow talking about it on RSOF. Further, too many people are F2P, so that option is kinda dead. -.-

Further, Jagex kinda has to listen if a server gets spammed badly enough to lag. Oh, wait, we haven't had that happen yet. Not enough people. :roll: ... Maybe you'd like to try to support, have more room for skilling and such? :?

And what kind of stats do you have? Are you a "pure" account user? :-s

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

I just wanted to add on to what Mr. Devnull said. Prankster King/Blackbear778, plus some others, have sent e-mails to Jagex. They usually tend to just ignore it or send you the standard "We don't have time to listen to your complaint because you're just f2p, so why don't you become a member" message.

Also, I'd think that not only is the RSOF members only, but it's full of "noobs" and ignorant people, that would flame it with mindless arguments. That or Jagex could possibly think it's just a whinny kid.

I do see your point in saying that we could try a different way, but believe me, we have tried pretty much everything else and they just won't listen.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Heres a hammer, some planks and a few nails, now all you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it.

Id Suge- Latin for "Suck It"

Yes, ham100000001, it's true that members do sometimes run out of space too, BUT they get more space in most updates do they not? Plus, members have more than enough space for essentials, whereas even taking some of the less essential essentials from the average F2P's bank leaves little spare room. Furthermore, members can use the costume wardrobe for random event clothes, which F2Ps can't. :wall: Oh, and if I presume too much, which is possible if not probable, feel free to correct me.

Now, as for rallies... although they have officially stopped, we could maybe consider getting a small gathering together occasionally? Although I most certainly wouldn't suggest making me responsible for the whole thing (I would make a rubbish leader :? ), I wouldn't mind perhaps leading small groups around now and then. Only problem would be if a J-mod turns up, since Blackbear (in the earlier parts of this thread) said he was the one to handle that situation should it occur on a rally... :-k Well, I doubt anyone in their right minds would follow me anyway ::'

As ever, I live in hope of the rallies returning and of more F2P bank space! :pray:

Jaxomancer.png

My best skill level, and the one I have highest hopes for.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

The bank space may have been won, but the battle is not over yet...

reportsigvj6.png

Seriously, this really should be put into the game. It's that good an idea.

I'm just making some quick notes of my own status on this, in an answer-styled format alongside Jax's notes, which should get the point across to those who aren't getting it... and BTW, I've already trimmed down as far as I can, and am short items that I need at this time.

Plus, members have more than enough space for essentials, whereas even taking some of the less essential essentials from the average F2P's bank leaves little spare room.

In my case, being that I train all F2P stuff, going without lesser essentials leaves me without what I need to do the training. Literally, those items are still essential, and therefore, can't be done without. Every time I don't have them, it stops what I'm doing instantly, and sometimes I get stuck with locked spaces for weeks. I don't even have room for melee armor I need right now, so my range and mage are not getting the training they need. Total locked spaces? About half of my 60-space F2P bank. Anyone thinking that is too much is right, however, they are wrong about it being all non-essential items. Each item taking up those 30 spaces is fully essential.

Furthermore, members can use the costume wardrobe for random event clothes, which F2Ps can't. :wall:

This kind of problem just recently cost me full F2P random event clothes. Estimated time to a new full layout? UNKNOWN. I wish Thessalia had a "random event clothes bank" of some kind to handle this problem. It would allow those who had earned the clothes to have them stored for later.

Time for me to go do what I can do. I still need 12 more bank slots. And now I am realizing I need a "Random Event Clothes Bank" right along with it.

~Mr. Devnull

Now, as for rallies... although they have officially stopped, we could maybe consider getting a small gathering together occasionally? Although I most certainly wouldn't suggest making me responsible for the whole thing (I would make a rubbish leader :? ), I wouldn't mind perhaps leading small groups around now and then. Only problem would be if a J-mod turns up, since Blackbear (in the earlier parts of this thread) said he was the one to handle that situation should it occur on a rally... :-k Well, I doubt anyone in their right minds would follow me anyway ::'

As ever, I live in hope of the rallies returning and of more F2P bank space! :pray:

I sense a traitor in our midst...*alerts Prankster with secret hotline*

Best.Songs.In.

World.

Follower of Guthix. *points to avatar* Aww yeah..

the1stfool.png