More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

Unfortunately, I am not able to continue adding names to the petition. With the constant flow of supporters, it has begun to take too much time, and cause me some stress. From now on, I will be simply counting the number of supporters, and posting it at the bottom of my opening post.

There has been some confusion as to wether adverts are paid per click, or just by being put up on the screen. I intend on finding out as soon as possible. Once I have found out, I will post it here, and we can finally determine wether f2p actually gives Jagex more profit than p2p.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i change my mind on this actually. sure, jagex could give us 12 more spaces but they want to make money too rite? they need to pay people to look after the servers and maintain the games integrity... so therefore it makes sense to make us want more and entice us into subscribing to members. where you lost me is this... fistrly you said you want more f2p bank space which is fine, but then a few scenteces later you stated the word NEED in capitals. let me tell you something... you dont need more bank space on an internet game. what you need is food and water and a roof over your head. :shame:

I completely agree. It's not like doing this would ruin the economy, upset the number of members Jagex has, etc.

If anything, more f2p'ers will want to join members.

"Wow, 2 more lines of bank space..Aw man, it's still not enough. That's it, i'm getting members"

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Jagex hammers us with so many annoying adverts every single day (my worst is the 'The Fart Button

Press it.

You know you want to

It even flashes different colours!!)

These adverts could damage our computors, and yet we put up with them: The result? We get limited access to alot of things, skills, areas of RS, bank space, items and so on. We don't even get so many quests, or updates for crying out loud! P2p have cool options like pets, many quests in series, and loads of skills. F2p only have access to ONE dragon (I think) and that's in a quest called Dragon Slayer, on a remote island called Crandor. We even make more money than p2p does, yet we have less game play options. I know paying for advantages is the point, but could we just get a little more stuff for the money we make for Jagex? A few quests, 12 bank slots and maybe some more clothes, a bit more in the skills section, maybe even making a quest you have to go through with to wc willows and yews in which you have to kill a lvl 20 monster, travel a little and get something by mining or crafting would help blot out autoers.

egg3.PNGegg1.PNGegg2.PNG

you guyz r missing the whole point.. if runescape keeps giving non members more and more there will be almost no point in being a member because non members almost have as much as membs.

u r nut reddn curectli u didt red te hle ting.

You aren't reading correctly, you didn't read the whole thread. I guess that 23 pages is kind of a lot, but Prankster has clearly stated "Do not post unless you support, or have good argument on why F2P should not get more bank space."

And if you haven't noticed, typing in "1337 5P34K" won't help. And your argument is pathetic.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

you guyz r missing the whole point.. if runescape keeps giving non members more and more there will be almost no point in being a member because non members almost have as much as membs.

no u fail 2 realize that even w/bankspace membs wil stil hav alot mor than f2p this suggestion iz only 2 ad mor bankspace not make the game tha same.

Next time think over your arguemnt before you decide to post.

Tetsuya.png

I completely agree. It's not like doing this would ruin the economy, upset the number of members Jagex has, etc.

If anything, more f2p'ers will want to join members.

"Wow, 2 more lines of bank space..Aw man, it's still not enough. That's it, i'm getting members"

Just pointing out but this makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.

After getting 2 more lines of bank space why would f2p want to join members. Tell me why please?

Okay, I am in support for more bank space (about 12 spaces), but this deserves an answer...

After getting 2 more lines of bank space why would f2p want to join members. Tell me why please?

Simple. If after getting enough to handle the essentials of being an F2P'er, a user found this was not enough, they would then also likely be in want of the many things there are to being members, so they could get all those neat items, but also have space up their you-know-what for all those items they really think they have to be annoying and pack in.

Hopefully, I have not been too long-winded and have made some sense here. Again, simply, if 12 more spaces ain't enough because you're trying to pack something ya don't need, you're probably gonna want the rest too out of some kind of insane greed that will make you hand over your $$$ to Jagex.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I reely REELY REELY think we shud get more bank space count me in for petition and im sendin the letter to jagex for sure!!!! Never give up for the run of more space!!!!!!!!!! \'

Quote:

Give a man a fish, and he'll choke on the bones. Result: You get the rest of the fish.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll catch a lot of fish, then choke on one of the bones. Result: You get all the fish he caught.

Teaching people is better.

Event Organizer/planner and moderator of the Darkness Dragons, a new clan, in dire need of members to join go to website or click here http://z10.invisionfree.com/Dragonphoen ... /index.php?

KSAWoodcuttingShopWorker-1.gif

If I had found this page earlier I would have definately voted for it!!!

YAY! FOR MORE BANKSPACE :D :D

:twisted: YoUr UnDeR ArReSt AnYtHiNg YoU SaY WiLl Be MiSqUoTeD AnD UsEd AgAiNsT YoU :twisted:

Pawan.png

Okay, I am in support for more bank space (about 12 spaces), but this deserves an answer...

Simple. If after getting enough to handle the essentials of being an F2P'er, a user found this was not enough, they would then also likely be in want of the many things there are to being members, so they could get all those neat items, but also have space up their you-know-what for all those items they really think they have to be annoying and pack in.

Hopefully, I have not been too long-winded and have made some sense here. Again, simply, if 12 more spaces ain't enough because you're trying to pack something ya don't need, you're probably gonna want the rest too out of some kind of insane greed that will make you hand over your $$$ to Jagex.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

Oh I get it. After f2p has enough bankspace for all f2p items, he'll want to get members to get more stuff...

Still doesn't make sense. How does eliminating a benefit of members make more people want to get members?

How does eliminating a benefit of members make more people want to get members?

The benefit won't be eliminated... geez, haven't you noticed the bank sizes? P2P Members have like 6 times or 7 times what we F2Ps have! All us F2P's are asking for are just the needed(/requested/wanted) 12 spaces to finish touching up our banks properly, and no more.

If people want bank space for non-essentials beyond this, then they probably want all the other stuff that you would get as a member too, including the 6 or 7 times the bankspace of an F2P'er... so there is still a reason remaining to get members with the bank situation. It doesn't eliminate any benefit, period. =;

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

The benefit won't be eliminated... geez, haven't you noticed the bank sizes? P2P Members have like 6 times or 7 times what we F2Ps have! All us F2P's are asking for are just the needed(/requested/wanted) 12 spaces to finish touching up our banks properly, and no more.

If people want bank space for non-essentials beyond this, then they probably want all the other stuff that you would get as a member too, including the 6 or 7 times the bankspace of an F2P'er... so there is still a reason remaining to get members with the bank situation. It doesn't eliminate any benefit, period. =;

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

There are always more factors to consider. Let's say members do have 6 or 7 times bank space of a f2p. But you have to know that there are maybe 12-14 times MORE members items compared to f2p bank space.

With the new f2p update maybe that would eliminate the need for the members' benefit of bank space. F2p would have enough bank space to store "essentials"(not including future holiday and random events). And if f2p still needs space (excluding for the new holiday/randoms) then I say organize your bank like everybody else.

Just pointing out that after this, there's enough bankspace for f2p to make more members' bank space less needed for just the f2p items.

I support

Bank space is taken up by mime and zombie clothes, holiday items, and all my ore...

So much ore...

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

I don't know about you. But f2p having such a small bank is a turn off for me getting members. It means that I will end up having to throw out nearly all my members stuff just to have a little room after my membership ends. And then when i start members again I'm gonna have to get all that stuff back. Which is a huge pain in the butt.

If f2p had a bigger bank I wouldn't have to deal with this crap as much. :evil:

Tetsuya.png

I don't know about you. But f2p having such a small bank is a turn off for me getting members. It means that I will end up having to throw out nearly all my members stuff just to have a little room after my membership ends. And then when i start members again I'm gonna have to get all that stuff back. Which is a huge pain in the butt.

If f2p had a bigger bank I wouldn't have to deal with this crap as much. :evil:

... The f2p bank increase main purpose is not for storing items when u switch from p2p to f2p. That is one of the way Jagex gets you hooked on members, because when you switch bank, you have ABSOLUTELY no space for any other items. Anyways, even with the 12 new bank spaces you'll have to throw away most of your member items.

Anyways you shouldn't be blaming the space. It's YOUR FAULT, not anyone elses, that your bank is crammed full of members stuff that you cannot store anything else.

I'm also a member who went from p2p to f2p, because I'm busy when it's not summer break or winter break or spring break, so it's not cost-effective for members.

The best thing to do for p2p to f2p is to sell ALL your items before membership expires. Yes happens. It is a very big hassle but it's better than throwing all your stuff away for nothing.

No offense to anyone, but why do you members who are against this care? It does not affect you in any way. You would not lose nor gain anything from this so why bother telling people to become members for space and what-not.

I have had a completely full bank for a very long time now and have been forced to throw out many items which I would rather have not been forced to part with. If more bank space was added (even a small amountof spaces) it would solve many problem I have with storing items.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85