How long have you been addicted?

Zachcorp

So...

how long have you been playing Runescape?

If you've been playing for over 3 years...

what's your greatest memory

Cmon, take a seat around the fire and tell us about your wild how-you-lost-your-party-hat-story

So here's mine:

I started playing on august 22 2002

I was 12 years old... not a very good age for an rpg

Back then you were thrust into the center of lumbridge with a bronze hatchet, a piece of cooked chicken, and a tinderbox

now, my memory is a bit sketchey, but i believe at the time anybody could wear rune armor, but it was extremely expensive (to me)

I do remember the mask drop, I in fact managed to obtain a very pretty green mask.

I traded this mask the next week for 12 r2hs, which were the best weapon at the time.

I realize this was a huge mistake.

But in the words of doctor evil (austin powers) Throw me a frickin bone here! I was 12.

And what did i do with my blessed 12 rune 2 handers?

I gave away my password

and they were stolen.

Anyway, on a higher note

I would love to see and read you guy's stories.

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

Like a week or so.

I play for long periods of time, but not atticted.

Started in late Novemeber, ealry Dec. 2005. But was to nooby to get wooly hats :wall: I love those things :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I started playing around new year 2004 and my best story is...

i worked so hard for my first 30k, and then i left the screen for one minute and i come back to find my char in lumby with 3gp.

oooooh and one time (a looooooong long time ago) i lent a good friend 100k and a rune pick and never saw any of it again.

(\,,/)

(0.o)

(><) always making new friends, pm me!

rsn: furryturtle1

I call it addicted for lack of a better word

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

You want to hear my how I lost my Partyhat story?

It was back in RSC when I traded a drag med for a red partyhat (no that wasn't a typo). I was walking to draynor and someone wanted to stake me for my hat. He threw up only some addy armor and said "crown" referring to the partyhat. Me being the greedy idiot that I was I staked the hat thinking I would beat the kid easily and alch/sell the addy for some quick GP. Long story short, he was a tank mage and owned me with Saradomin Strike.... -.-

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Not Lying even though alot of people do

I First Made My Account On November 2,2002 I was Level Five The Party Hat Drop Had Just Happened And I Had 7 Crackers ok? i Pull 5 Of EM and got 2 Red P hats 1 White phat 1 Blue and 1 Yellow phat and 2 crackers left at they time they were worth like 15k so i decided to quit rs till they were worth more wich was a good idea then when i first logged back on in march 24, 2004 i didn't know the price of em so me being stupid as always i asked some high level the price of em naturaly they would lie wich is just what happened to me I Sold 2 Red Phats 1 White p hate 1 blue and 1 yellow 2 crackers for get this 2.3mil i am still really mad at myself now! but since then i have gotten pretty good 931 total level 87 combat with around 7mill ( lol i just spent alot of cash on runes) 7mill cash with a bank worth about 9mill i am still f2p so there you have it thats my story.

darthdudeli9.gif

my memory was when I signed up for rs during break at school with a couple of friends. I got mad because my friend got to lvl 4 before me and I could have swarn that I killed more golins in lumbridge then he had. Then I deemed this game "stupid" and didnt play it again for a week. That weekend, I logged on and something just pulled me in. I got to lvl 36 in that weekend (way higher then all my friends that singed up the same day as me) and they havent passed me since :lol: (probably because they all stopped playing)

I started back in september of 2004. I was told about it in like 2001, but who am I to listen to my friends? Sigh if I just joined back then I would have been a billionare! Thats not the point, I have never been addicted to this game and never will be. I enjoy this game because of Tip.it community. If it wasnt for them I would have quit a long time ago. Ah brings back good ole memories.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Well i started in the summer of 2003. I believe i was gonig into 7th grade at the time..

My first memory was worrying that my firemaking was getting higher than my woodcutting 26 fm and 21 wc- for some reason i remember this.

Another memory was like 3 days laterm i skipped dinner cause this guy was holding a drop party of dragon fire shields.. that when i knew i was hooked.

I also remember mining coal when i was level 30 or so and buying a red mask for 150k.. and dieing with it.

To make a long sotry short my main was banned in december (level 96) made a pure and it go tbanned, made another pure..got 45 defence on it the ngot 70 then spent months getting 90 mage and a bunch other stuff.

Quit that account, made an addy pure, made a range tank.. Ahh, forgot to mention all of my f2p pures.

Basically i wasted my life having fun online

\'

opera94x15.gifsolaris.png

I finally beat runescape.. YES I have quit.

~-I am athiest-~

I started with a guy called swedishboy6 about 9 moths ago. Then i played for him about 4 months, and then i got scammed and lost all my money (around 900k). Then i started my new account, Swedishboy7, and trained him. Now my skills is pretty good and I will soon have 2M.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Until recently I have been addicted badly for at least 6 months. Its died down over the past few weeks. I used to skip things like parties to play RS sometimes, even school assignments. Now I dont :)

Jaskkes.png

i started in nov. 2003 and i started because my little brother played it and it looked fun, i remeber i was going to mine 5k (about 500k worth) of iron for this guy and he was going to give me a santa hat, but me having no work ethic gave up, probablly the worst decision i made #-o i've been hooked ever since

skyeatsairplaneph1.jpg

Been addicted since March 01. Would have been a little sooner had I listen to my ex.

I think some of my favorite memories are getting my first mithril long sword (sooo powerful!), dying on a bear in my iron man armor, and watching people fight each other near the chicken coup south of falador.

defense.gifattack.gif

0487908a226f010f311c94a3e13c7155.jpg[/url]

addicted since july 2004, OFFICIALLY addicted January 2006. ABSOLUTE NO-LIFE-LISED on 13th April 2006 (p2p time :twisted:)

*hides back in a little corner*

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

=) lovin it!

Somebody else shares my pain :twisted:

=D>

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002