a note to ALL abyss runecrafters

navyplaya

I know many of you probaly know about this already, but I also know that many people still do not.

If you runecraft via the abyss ALWAYS have a tele tablet on you.

What is a tele tablet?

A tele tablet is a clay tablet that can be made by combining 1 soft clay and the runes used for a tele via a lectern in yours or somebody elses house. (you can also buy tele tablets via other players)

What lvl construction do i need to make this lectern?

An oak lectern can be made at level 40 construction, but can only make a varrock tele tablet.

At level 47 you can make an EAGLE lectern (DEMON LECTERNS CAN NOT MAKE TELE TABLETS, except to varrock...) an eagle lectern allows you to make varrock, fally, and lumby tele tablets.

At lvl 57 you can make a teak eagle lectern which allows you to make tele tablets to the same places but it also includes camelot and ardougne.

At lvl 67 you can make a mahogany eagle lectern which allows you to make tele tablets to the same places listed above but also includes the ability to make tele tablets to the watchtower and also to your house.

Why use tele tablets?

-They allow for a "one-click" escape from pkers, just left click on it once and your gone, saving you the money you lose from dying to an abyss pker, and also saving you the trouble it takes to get your pouches back.

-They only take up one space in your inventory.

-Do i need to give any more reasons?

How do i use a tele tablet?

When you are first attacked by a pker, instantly left click on your tele tablet and you will be teled away to safety.

What if they cast tele block?

Well if they cast tele block first, then they havent cast entangle or anything yet, so you can either just run away or make it into the abyss before they get you.

Where should i get the tele tablets to tele me to?

I usually carry lumby tele tablets. That way, if the pker managed to do some damage to me and poison me before i tele, if i die from poison, im right there in lumby to collect my stuff.

Yes there are other methods such as a tele crystal, but for that you have to do a quest.

If all abyss runecrafters will start to use this, pkers wont be able to kill as much, and maybe eventually they will go away and leave us runecrafters alone! <.< ...... ::'

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

Just more reasons Construction was a good skill Even though it lowered a crap load of stuff, making me lose about 800k, and possibly making me quit, and wasting 400k on a useless house it was a good skill. :)

**Quote me to see what I wrote**

^^ yes and if you have a mounted glory, bam, right back in egdy \'

exactly

We all know this...

:shame: read first line of post pl0x, youd be surprised at how many people dont know this, and im trying to help ppl, i dont really appreciate your tude, so get out of my post

then more abyss pkers will start attacking with tb upfront, then otherwise entangle

on the other bad side, they'll just ice barrage you

if they use tb upfront... run away

wear dhide, which will help some from ice barrage, and not all of the pkers can use it anyway

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

if they use tb upfront... run away

wear dhide, which will help some from ice barrage, and not all of the pkers can use it anyway

they'll just dds you most likely

well ok... if they tb you... you know they are about to come after you.... run away, and they cant dds you :wall: , if they entangle you first> tele tab... if they start running after you with dds with out casting any spell.... hopefully you dont sit there and go well hmmm i wonder if they are gona pk me.... TELE TAB

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

I like an ectophial better because it's free to use (and i'm a poor noob! too poor for laws! even though i have 54 rc :P) and ectophial is 1 click, and is wayy less hassle of making a teletablett! and it's clos to a bank and refillable.

But i don't even bother losing the 1 spot of space..because it's so easy to not get pked there if you go to the east of the river then north.

Like really guys! i swear i'm the only person to do the abyss a lot and i take the extra 5 seconds to go around the river and the pkers never get close to me! sometimes the see me as i teleport to the guy but that's it! They're all to the southwest, never southeast of the zammy mage.

Even though it lowered a crap load of stuff, making me lose about 800k, and possibly making me quit, and wasting 400k on a useless house lol...

was that nessicary? i think we got it...

u gotta keep in mind pkers usaly carry bows

No they don't. :?

ya, most abyss pkers dont use or have bows

I like an ectophial better because it's free to use (and i'm a poor noob! too poor for laws! even though i have 54 rc :P) and ectophial is 1 click, and is wayy less hassle of making a teletablett! and it's clos to a bank and refillable.

But i don't even bother losing the 1 spot of space..because it's so easy to not get pked there if you go to the east of the river then north.

Like really guys! i swear i'm the only person to do the abyss a lot and i take the extra 5 seconds to go around the river and the pkers never get close to me! sometimes the see me as i teleport to the guy but that's it! They're all to the southwest, never southeast of the zammy mage.

but like tele crystals, that requires a quest

and alot of pkers sit at mouth of river so they can cover both sides

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

but like tele crystals, that requires a quest

and alot of pkers sit at mouth of river so they can cover both sides

Yeah but the zammy mage also sits at the mouth of the river too, so it's already too late. unless you're teleblocked :(

exactly although instead of a telle i bring a prayer pot to protect my glory although i rarely get pked going on the other side of the river..

Getting another sig

[removed]

I used house tabs when I took 68->70 rc few days ago crafting mainly deaths. I'm quite paranoid and also recharged my prayer in my chapel and used my wall glory, it only takes few secs if you have done your house layout wisely... And it sure did piss of few pkers who were able to attack me (mainly 107-109lvl) when I hitted my prayer prots on. :) With black dhides and prayer your pretty much unbeatable and you can always just crash your tablet on the ground if your getting owned. If they cast tb (usually splash against your hides) on you then don't worry, they are wasting their time giving you time to reach the zammy mage.

I have never died doing abyss and now I don't even bother changing worlds if there's pkers.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

isn't there a method to fairying nats? do tell

tried it. its like 5 min a load. geenral store is like 3 min. Abyss is like 1 or 2..

You go to zanaaris with staff and runes, tele to karajma lake area, run to nat alter, run back, tele back to zanaris, tele to edge, bank get more rune ess, run back to ring, tele back to zanaris, repeat. General store is a lot betetr. I've tried both

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything