Am I the First to Discover This??

spikerkid

When I dug up a chest from a clue, I brought it over to entrana (like I usally do :-w ). I get off the boat then opened it and I got a rune plate (woopee). So I switched to world 99 to show off to people but as soon as I logged on and a monk apeeared to me and said "Your not aloud here" (pretty sure he said that, I just clicked clicked here to play only saw it for a brief second) and kick me off the island to the peer infront of the boat.

And it's not bug abusing becuase your aloud to bring chests over

When I usally go I hear alot of HAX!

I'm sorry if this is in wrong section

Quit RuneScape :)

They probably changed it becuase everyone was doing it for Lost City and things of that sort?

But i'm pretty sure this belongs in the hidden update sticky, reguardless. :)

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

They kicked u off because you had the rune plate in your invent. No armor allowed on Entrana, jagex must have set code to see if you have armor when you log on and you're on Entrana.

ssigoy4.gif

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

its pretty old, i remember doing it and killing gds down there since noone was there

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

what are you saying? i stayed there for like 2 days having a friend bring back food

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

hihi, I know it's pretty old, because Jagex doesn't want you to do Lost City with weapons.

aka: Take a yew log + knife + bowstring to etrana and fix you a bow. And there are many other ways to do this <.<

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Cool, armor on entrana! How bout take all ur armor and go to abyss, then from there to law altar on entrana?

Tried that before. Aparantly Saradomin watches over that portal.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

erkid"]When I dug up a chest from a clue, I brought it over to entrana (like I usally do :-w ). I get off the boat then opened it and I got a rune plate (woopee). So I switched to world 99 to show off to people but as soon as I logged on and a monk apeeared to me and said "Your not aloud here" (pretty sure he said that, I just clicked clicked here to play only saw it for a brief second) and kick me off the island to the peer infront of the boat.

And it's not bug abusing becuase your aloud to bring chests over

When I usally go I hear alot of HAX!

I'm sorry if this is in wrong section

http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/poiter3.png[/img]

Cool, armor on entrana! How bout take all ur armor and go to abyss, then from there to law altar on entrana?

Tried that before. Aparantly Saradomin watches over that portal.

hows that possible i thought that was a different dimension where evil came from?

You used to be able to telegrab armor from a nearby area you dropped by the island, and no monks came. That might've been in beta though. I do think this monk thing is somewhat new though.