Those stupid things you do when you're tired thread

Adam007

Another time I went to school with the previous day's stuff in my backpack, so I had to explain in every class why I didn't have my homework or my books.

i've done that a lot of times before now and i think i've amassed a total of about 8 detentions because of it, teachers just don't listen

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

i've done that a lot of times before now and i think i've amassed a total of about 8 detentions because of it, teachers just don't listen

Ha, better off not even going to school in that situation, IMO. If you forget all of your homework from last night at home, that's not exactly an excuse to them. That never happened to me but I'd rather just play sick than get six zeroes in a day and a detention, since forgetting your stuff is no excuse. Not that I ... you know, support faking it or anything. :P

The worst was when my parents got me up early for some reason. There were three items around me at the table during breakfeast: juice, juice glass, bottle full of multivitamins. Smart me, I fill the bottle of vitamins with juice, wasting them all, and still not getting any precious juice.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Usually late at night I think some really stupid thing is extremely funny.

For example, when I was watching a movie with my friends I couldnt stop laughing at the MGM Lion that roars before the movie. I dont know why I thought it was funny but I was definately too tired to think straight thats for sure.

Oh my.. :lol: When I get tired, anyone can say 1 random word to me, and I would burst out laughing :) Ex: Fork.

Well I was tired in PE and we were playing base-ball. I was playing outfield and the ball game flying at me and I just let it drop right in front of me.. :?

Every-one says I look like a major stoner when Im tired. :-w

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

i put bread in the microwave cos i wanted to make beans on toast (i realised what i was doing just before i poured beans into the toaster)

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

i put bread in the microwave cos i wanted to make beans on toast (i realised what i was doing just before i poured beans into the toaster)

you ever put the whole can in the microwave? only do it if you intend on getting a new microwave :P

I took off my glasses to get ready for bed, then realized I left my slippers in the bathroom. So I went to the bathroom and wondered why everything I saw was blurry. >_

Yeah, I tend to switch things as well when I'm tired, not just items, but words as well. Brain still sleepy. I once put toothpaste on my razor, I was that sleepy. Thank the gods I realised what I was doing before brushing.
I do that stuff when I'm wide awake lol, I'm an idiot..

I tend to talk about really dumb things when I'm tired.

Rainbows

Unicorns

Cotton Candy

Baseball

Dinosaur names being used as adjectives...

Things of that nature. I also tend to run into walls. :wall:

Yeah, talking about riding a unicorn across a huge, brontosaurus-like rainbow to a baseball game while eating cotton candy... Fascinating!

But are you sure those sleeping pills don't have any strange effects Kayla?

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I don't think those were actually sleeping pills, Oy. ::'
:-$

You're ruining my business if it leaks out!

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

i just walk around thinking about the things im going to do before going to bed.... so i end up walking in circles because i cant decide what to do first.

Hey! I do that too! :lol: I'll just start walking around our island in the kitching a ton of times till my mom says she's getting dizzy and tells me to stop :D

I never do stupid things when I'm half-asleep. I guess because I'm an insomniac I'm clear-headed for most of the day. Although at any time of the day, at any hour, I throw out silverware. I don't know why, but I'm just always lost in my thoughts when putting my dishes away.

I also can't sleep without a glass of warm milk :oops:

There's no sig here. Move it along...

I was reading these forums late at night, very tired, and a HUGE spider (legs around the monitor) appeared on the screen then scuttled off. It was my imagination but scared me so much i screamed and fell off the chair.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

When I'm tired I tend to just pass out anywhere in the house. If I'm not paying attention I'll throw away silverware, even plates. One time I found myself peeing in a trash can.. 8-) #-o

If I sit in front of a fan and I become cold I can't figure it out..And if I'm not paying attention at all and someone is where I intend on sleeping I will go lay on them and fall asleep that way..

Also, I am constantly listening to music so if I am tired my mind will go blank and 10-20 minutes later I'll come back to my senses to realize what had happened..

Can't really think of anything else as it is 2:00AM here so I am going to hang out with a friend of mine and eventually sleep... :-s .

Rose

When i was a child, like 10 years old, while i was sleeping i walked to toilet with my pillow, I opened the toiled and put my pillow in there and went back to bed, i dont remember it at all :lol:

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001