oil supply

bjbj1991

Haha, it's just like the shoot the bunny or catch spongebob. It wants you to click it.

Also, do you really think that if somebody found out such a huge field, (s)he would advertise it freely, on a teenager forum? Myself, I wouldn't.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Actually, I've done a little research, and it seems like this "secret" has been brought up on the 70s oil crisis as well, but there was no practical way to extract this oil, since it's contained within a shale.

Though, I still say it's an urban legend.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

I remember seeing a hilarious Guild Wars ad on gamefaqs.com, which featured a (real) poll asking people which was the better game: Guild Wars, WoW, or The Sims Online (I think). WoW won with 50% of the votes. :lol:

There is still heaps of oil in the ground. Much of it is in areas which are not currently economical to drill. In a few cases we simply lack the technology. Many of the western countries are keeping their fields intact just in case they still require it in 50, 100 years or so when the middle eastern fields have run dry. It simply makes more sense to use up someones else resources first.

Although within the next 50 years the demand for oil as a fuel would almost disappear as alternative fuels take over. This would leave heaps of oil in the ground.

Nadril what is so interesting about that advertisement. Pretty typical of the stuff which the ifcj does.

the terrorist are drillin a hole through the earth to get to the rockies oil feild..... then they will throw a match down there hole, and we all die.

But what if the hole is so deep that the match wont burn so long :^o

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

But what if the hole is so deep that the match wont burn so long :^o

its a terrorist match...

its a stick with a towel thats been drenched in kerosene.

No, it's the fact that they say 'President Cheney'.

or perhaps it has a date of: "March 12, 2009"

So yeah it's not a mistake at all. The article isn't real.

sig2ho7.jpg

i hope thats not true because it would ruin more pristine beautiful land....no im not a tree hugger or dirt worshipper but i love nature. they are already destroying the alaskan wilderness putting in all those oil rigs...and i definatly dont want that to happen to the rockies....

Senior-Alaska.jpg

here is the kind of places they want to drill oil in.......

Guest XplsvBam
its a terrorist match...

its a stick with a towel thats been drenched in kerosene.

the main ingredient in fire is oxygen. a deep dark whole wont have much oxygen...

they had to have known about this before even the 70s oil crisis. in ayn rand's atlas shrugged she writes about an oil person who became rich because he was innovative and found a way to get oil out of shalely areas. his oil field was in colorado, so im guessing thats not just a coincidence.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

The entire world's oil reserve is only projected at 1300 billion barrels (1.3 trillion).

USA has roughly 21 billion barrels. For some weird reason, I doubt America is hiding a reserve nearly 100x that.

Not too mention (if my math is right - it's late.) that much oil would cover an area of 318 000 000 km3... I doubt even the rockies could hold a secret that big.

Don't kill me if my math stinks. It's late and the conversions were done quickly. :oops:

Hahahah! No. Nu-uh. Not gonna happen. Why would oil prices still be up? :-k No telling what it takes you to, but it most likely is a virus. DO NOT CLICK ON IT!

Rcty

Hahahah! No. Nu-uh. Not gonna happen. Why would oil prices still be up? :-k No telling what it takes you to, but it most likely is a virus. DO NOT CLICK ON IT!

It's an investment scheme.