Fancy or Fighting?

LucaFalcon

whenever i see somebody in fancy boots and full rune i just want to stab them man they are so annoying! they look ridiculous!!! unless you're a girl. whats worse is people who wear them in p2p! almost every boot looks better...grrrr...so yeah you probably quess which ones i pick even though they also look ridiculous

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Fancy boots might give a wrong impression of your sexuality though :S That's why I like the others better.

I agree. I prefer fighting fighting boots for 4 reasons. 1. I'm strait and I don't want to put that in question. 2. less people wear the fighting boots. 3. The colour ones look bad with my clothes and armour. 4. I prefer dark colours over light colours and I don't know why.

Fancy boots might give a wrong impression of your sexuality though :S That's why I like the others better.

LOL.

I like fighting boots cause the look more.. rough, like you could one-hit someone with a kick.

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

both boots give same bonuses

i like the fighting ones. the red strip on them goes well with my full zammy. i also like the little horn on the toe of the fighting boots.

(also, if anyone has ever played the humorous fantasy card game "Munchkins", don't the fighting boots look sorta like the "boots of buttkicking" ?) lol

yes ive played munchkisn a few times at a frineds house is that that game where if sometihng is undecieded the owner of the game is always right :lol:

I don't care what my character looks like, as long as the equipment is essential for fighting..

wow, there's a first and probably can't be true :^o (just wanted a chance to use the smily lol..) Haven't been there, so i wouldn't know...fighting though, seeing both..fancy are just too colorful and tacky for me.

I liked Fancy, as Fighting looked quite similar to Steel Boots (the mettalic boot slayer drop). I had ancy for a few days, died with them while I was Abyss RCing. I didn't care to go grab a new pair. They waste space and have crappy bonuses. So I just stcik with my Rune Boots. \'

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

I tend to use both, depending on what I'm doing; Fancy go well with Frog Prince clothes, so when I'm wandering around town, and don't need my armor, I'll be dressed up in Frog Prince, Fancy Boots, Wooly Hat and Scarf, Gold or Purple Gloves and my trusty Rubber Chicken. If I'm going somewhere that I need armor (mining in the Wild, or training combat), I'll switch for the Fighting boots as they go better with Rune armor.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

I like fancy better, fighting are too simple...barely noticeable, and not much different from normal leather boots

:-s You...have...some issues to solve ya know?

i agree with u, fancy r a little bit bettr ( i'm F2P so i cant get any bettr boots... ) cause the fighting boots look like plain leather boots... <.<

i also agree with u on the " issues " part, i see lots of " guys " wearing them ::' ( well... at least i THINK they're guys... )

I have neither and do not plan to get them any time soon. I can not be bothered with such minor differences not to mention I'm not one to jump on a band wagon. Some day I will get both boots, but I can not see myself doing it in the near future.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I have neither and do not plan to get them any time soon. I can not be bothered with such minor differences not to mention I'm not one to jump on a band wagon. Some day I will get both boots, but I can not see myself doing it in the near future.

Mr. Non conformist, you can only have one pair at a time. Also [for everyone else] when you make topics like these, make sure you put a nice F2P sticker on your subject or something, so that we know what we're talking about. In F2P fancy/fighting boots are the best boots you can get, so we have to deal with it.

P.S: I wear fancy because fighting boots are poorly made.

Combat: Fighting boots. Looks better with combat gear.

Fancy dress: Changes. Fancy boots go well with mismatched brigh outfits but they don't look good with my "Space-frog" outfit.

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

Right now... It does not matter at all. I don't want any of the boots, too lazy to go and reclaim them (Died <.< ). If I really had to choose, Fancy, acuse i ahven't tried wearing them before ::'

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.