. . . . ::: Rangers, what's on your head? ::: . . . .

Pinkbullet3

While you're ranging, what do you usually wear on/over your head?

(Be sure to include a reason for why you wear it too.)

sdfac8.png

- Full helm

- Lederhosen hat

- Frog mask

- Coif

- Camo hat (Bring back the helm! They used to have Camo helms before they changed into hats...)

- Christmas hat

- Other

- Nothing

Personally, I like to wear the Christmas hat (especially the Tri-jester bobble hat, as shown in the pic), because I think it looks really cool, and it matches the color of my hair :P. I don't really mind the bonuses since I don't get hit that much when I'm ranging.

::'

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beret 8-)

me to i like wearing my white berret \'

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

I would wear a lederhosen hat, but I just have legs :cry: .

Usually thought I wear nothing because coifs don't give a good enough bonus for me to look like I have a skullet. Besides, I like my fire red [bleep]y hair :)

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

I always wear my sara helm cause i desperately need that extra defence

You shouldn't need defense when ranging, The whole point of ranging is that you fight from a distance (preferrably with something preventing your enemy getting close enough to hit you). I never use range on an opponent who can get to me.

Whenever I am ranging I tend to where the following items at all times:

Blue Dragon Hide Chaps

Blue Dragon Hide Body

Blue Dragon Hide Cuffs

Magic Short Bow

1,000 Iron Arrows

White Boots

Fremminik Helm

I will find a picture soon and post it. ::'

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Um, probably dark cavalier, archer helm, or robin, but that's rare. I tend to not pay attention, so i really don't want to die with a 3mish item when i could use archer for a subsitute. (sp?)

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

I will wear my coif as a die-hard until I can manage to pocure a lederhosen hat.

I just got to 60 ranged yesterday (f2p) and have another 4100 iron arrows to burn up. I'm trying to get to where my combat is based off of ranged, if only for the hitpoints.

Excellent topic, by the way. If I ever get rich enough, I'll be wearing a green mask.

tipitlessersigea3.png

I will wear my coif as a die-hard until I can manage to pocure a lederhosen hat.

I just got to 60 ranged yesterday (f2p) and have another 4100 iron arrows to burn up. I'm trying to get to where my combat is based off of ranged, if only for the hitpoints.

Excellent topic, by the way. If I ever get rich enough, I'll be wearing a green mask.

Thank you, and for that, I wish you luck on getting that Green Mask if you ever intend to. ::'

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif