Do any men here love..shopping?

wakka102

Because I do. Honestly its like the coolest thing ever. I'm referring to clothes shopping by the way. I like to get clothes from abercrombie, hollister, express for men, american eagle, etc... I like to look good. Anybody else here love to shop? :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shopping is only decent when you are shopping for yourself and if you have lots of money to spend.

It's probably the most boring thing possible if you are shopping for/with someone else.

sig2ho7.jpg

Shopping is only decent when you are shopping for yourself and if you have lots of money to spend.

It's probably the most boring thing possible if you are shopping for/with someone else.

Spot on, though it's even better if you are shopping for yourself but spending someone else's money.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

I don't mind buying things - owning something new is nice, but I absolutely detest trawling around shops aimlessely looking for stuff for hours on end like how women do.

I just dont see the enjoyment in looking through every item in every store in town when most of the time they all contain the same stuff (unless your in a large city / very large town). That is just soul destroying to me infact, if Im ever interogated my captor should force me to shop until I give in.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I don't mind buying things - owning something new is nice, but I absolutely detest trawling around shops aimlessely looking for stuff for hours on end like how women do.

I just dont see the enjoyment in looking through every item in every store in town when most of the time they all contain the same stuff (unless your in a large city / very large town). That is just soul destroying to me infact, if Im ever interogated my captor should force me to shop until I give in.

I shopped for like 5 hours yesterday. Spent like 250$ of like b day money, and some money my folks gave me for clothes.

last friday i went to the mall to go shopping for clothes for the new school year. got in at 1. went around a lot of stores. stopped significantly longer at aeropostale. then tried on around 10 pairs of jeans and then bought one. went around the mall for 2 more hours and didn't buy anything else. on the way back to the car, i decided i didn't really LIKE the jeans, so i went in to return them. and then i found out that their polos were 50% off. so i bought three of them.

end result: 5 hours shopping. 3 polos bought. $40 spent.

do i like shopping? yes

do i like walking around like an idiot wasting half his afternoon? no

I have a habit of spending at least 1 hour and or visiting at least 3 stores before I make a choice on which shoe to buy. :XD:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

last friday i went to the mall to go shopping for clothes for the new school year. got in at 1. went around a lot of stores. stopped significantly longer at aeropostale. then tried on around 10 pairs of jeans and then bought one. went around the mall for 2 more hours and didn't buy anything else. on the way back to the car, i decided i didn't really LIKE the jeans, so i went in to return them. and then i found out that their polos were 50% off. so i bought three of them.

end result: 5 hours shopping. 3 polos bought. $40 spent.

do i like shopping? yes

do i like walking around like an idiot wasting half his afternoon? no

your never wasting your time in a mall honestly. Theres tons of girls to check out all over and some interesting looking people as well lol (the goths).

I like shopping, but only because of the lovely company that's with me.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

That is just soul destroying to me infact, if Im ever interogated my captor should force me to shop until I give in.

I'll keep that in mind if you oppose my attempt to take over the world.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Uncle Che was disappointed for a second there. :P

Haha, man, I even edited to add lovely, so that people would understand I'm talking about friends, but I already knew such a reply would follow.

And why am I not surprised it's from your part? :D

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I have a habit of spending at least 1 hour and or visiting at least 3 stores before I make a choice on which shoe to buy. :XD:

Haha, I'm almost like this. Especially when Im buying it as a gift. I'd first go to the store that has the item I planned to buy. But on the way there, I'd think of other things to check out. Then I'll go back and forth trying to decide what I'm buying then end up buying what I planned to buy in the beginning.

No. I don't enjoy shopping. When shopping, my only mission is to get what I need, so I can go onto better things. In addition, the first thing I notice about a product is the price tag.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

I shopped for like 5 hours yesterday. Spent like 250$ of like b day money, and some money my folks gave me for clothes.

Dang it, you beat me. I spent 110$ at kohls on Thursday and like another 100 $ dollars at the mall buying my first prep clothes. I got 2 american eagle shirts, 1 hollister shirt, and 1 abercrombi shirt. Woot I'm so happy. Where I live basicly every kid is a prep and rich. So I decided to ask my mom if I could buy some shirts from those stores and she said yes. I didn't think she would lol.

Back on topic. I'd have to say I hate shopping mostly because of my appearence. Mostly my hair and puberty crap. I don't really enjoy going out in public that much. But if I went with some friends then I love it.

Btw I'm 13.

sigua8.png

^Thank you Despaxes for the sig

Dang it, you beat me. I spent 110$ at kohls on Thursday and like another 100 $ dollars at the mall buying my first prep clothes. I got 2 american eagle shirts, 1 hollister shirt, and 1 abercrombi shirt. Woot I'm so happy. Where I live basicly every kid is a prep and rich. So I decided to ask my mom if I could buy some shirts from those stores and she said yes. I didn't think she would lol.

Back on topic. I'd have to say I hate shopping mostly because of my appearence. Mostly my hair and puberty crap. I don't really enjoy going out in public that much. But if I went with some friends then I love it.

Btw I'm 13.

wanna know a really awesome place? go to express for men. Seriously, alot of gay people tend to shop there but thats ok because they tend to have the best fashion sense. There clothes are really good looking.

Shopping for me is generaly go in, get what I want, go out.

However, I could "go shopping" in a PC store, deffinitly so if I had the cash on me. But shopping for cloths is a different story...