Prayers, port to port transport and improved Axe

jwrm22

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May i remind you, people work hard and invest time in their character to have some dirty rip off merchant like you come along. There idiots for buying from you yes. But your no better than lurers or scammers.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

May i remind you, people work hard and invest time in their character to have some dirty rip off merchant like you come along. There idiots for buying from you yes. But your no better than lurers or scammers.

I Second that.

Edit : Please let us get back to the topic, I am not in the mood to see a flame war here. I have seen enough on the Official forums.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Quite agree with you Satenza. Theres enough dirty users in runescape as it is and we don't like them one bit, either here or in chat.

Why can't jagex do anything good, now mages and rangers are still underpowered in f2p.

You kidding me...RANGERS UNDERPOWERED IN F2P!?!?

Man, you should see how many kills my lvl 99 Ranger Friend gets when our clan goes f2p'ing...He racks in 4+ Full Rune Kills a day, when everyone else is hitting Bad, he's owning...

Are you really that dum, or are you just kidding me? D'you really think I was talking about clanpking?

gah!!! he is bumping after 1 minute, IT HAS TO BE A RHQER!!! KILL THE RHQER!!!

Lmfao

my 10 year old nephew plays grand theft auto and ive never seen him runover a prostitute in a stolen police car so i doubt little kids playing rs will go pickpocketing

(I'd quote, but quoting rule breakers is bad, right? Right.) - Referring to slushee for those who missed it. :?

Sure, it's a game, but people have invested weeks, months, and even years into their character, and just because a new item comes out doesn't mean it's a chance to merchant those items when they are easily obtainable for a very low price. There is a difference between merchanting and what you're doing. Merchanters buy items with a definite price for the lowest price in the price range, and then sell them at a price that is within the highest end of the price range, among other methods. What you do is exactly what Lightning referred to - you rip off people that don't know the real price of something, which might I add is a form of ingame item scamming in which you can be reported and banned for. You ought to be banned from the boards, and the game also.

As Satenza earlier said, you're as bad as lurers and scammers, and you deserve what you get. Kay?

I just noticed, Entrana is not a destination for charter a ship, so you will have to go to port Sarim for that. Also prices vary from 200 gp to 8k :o

Wonder how much Ring of Charos will help? :-k

And what's with the Prayer Box size? (Black part) It could fit like another row.

i'm a dirty merchant, kill me.

may i remind you IT'S A GAME.

as for getting them trojann there in the port sarim dock all the way to the south dock

Slushee, that is scamming

Merchanting is selling an item worth 5 mil for 6mil

not 5k for 3mil

i hope the person reported you...

Excuisador 90 att 46 def 99 str @ 100.89cb

Ar--edhel 84 def 85 hp 93 range 92 magic @93

FarCry - retired

Ar-edhel 99 att 99 str 99 hp 99 range 97 magic @117

i looove the prayers! i wear karils top and verac skirt and i have 91 range and i used to be good but now with this new range prayer i can hit better than as if i was wearing karils skirt! this is great for tank rangers, im so happy with this update. although the tyras helmet merchanting thing really does make me mad, thats just wrong.

OMG!!!! why are the new rayers F2P??!?!?!?! Thats stupid....... Well, if they help, then i guess its ok. And now DD(s)'s are DD++ lol! Well, i guess its time to get my pray up and try the fight caves.....

... what's wrong with the prayers being f2p? I dont really think they're that great, but then my mage and range aren't high enough to get a lot of benfit out of it (and i cant use them to get into the magic guild :boohoo:). I bet now we're going to see a ton of scammers selling dd(p+) and saying its what dds has been changed to though.... and btw slushie you had better hope that person was super rich, because if that d sq was all his money then ur a nerd with no life who thinks hes awesome because he scams people in a computer game...

I dug some old posts about the Dragon Axe... Found this

That's not necessarily true. I firmly believe that once the Dragon Pickaxe comes out, that the requirement will be bumped up to 60, and that the speeds will increase. I believe the only reason the Dragon Axe isn't faster at the moment is because they're waiting to release the Pickaxe at a later date.

...afterall, why should it be fair to speed up woodcutting, but not mining? My point, exactly.

Now that the dragon axe is better... That really could mean this :ohnoes:

Uula.png

That helm reminds me somehow on the game Age of empires... :-k

However, the new prayers own.

And btw: we can now see the full word map, with sea everywhere around.

Yeah, that helm is AOEish.

The new prayers rock.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

prayer.png

Made by me :) (I forgot to center prayers, but oh well)

The new prayers get annoying how you have to scroll down and up (etc.), so I sent in a complaint and attached this to it. Maybe Jagex will fix it? :shock:

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

OMG!!!! why are the new rayers F2P??!?!?!?! Thats stupid....... Well, if they help, then i guess its ok. And now DD(s)'s are DD++ lol! Well, i guess its time to get my pray up and try the fight caves.....

Why is it stupid? Why cant f2p have new updates ? Why dont you feel good about a new good update? :D

I think this update owns \:D/

I am hoping they add more prayer to protect items. Like a lvl 55 prayer to protect 2 items and maybe a lvl 65+ prayer to protect more items. That would give people a good incentive to increase their prayer rate when going into wildy! :thumbsup:

Have you noticed that people who display immoral behavior in RS always pulls the "Its just a game" card? You think they cheat in checkers, too? :lol:

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

It seems to be a high number of lvl 90+ taking advantage of the tyras helm. Which makes them n000000bs and it saddens me to think how they actually merchant.

Oh and the new prayers RAWK.

I bet now we're going to see a ton of scammers selling dd(p+)
I already have seen: 60k,65k,70k,80k and 90k for a dd(p++) which annoys me because its simply a dds with a different name.

Have you noticed that people who display immoral behavior in RS always pulls the "Its just a game" card? You think they cheat in checkers, too? :lol:

wow leesters talking to me? :P

i know it's quite common but believe me i don't cheat at checkers

skyeatsairplaneph1.jpg