new prayer page??like marmite love it or hate it?

mrmyk

The prayer drain for protection prayers is more than twice as fast now. If thats not a bug, I surely don't like that at all.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The prayer drain for protection prayers is more than twice as fast now. If thats not a bug, I surely don't like that at all.

Dagannoth Kings Trips will Be cut in Half. And Fight Caves will Be impossible until this is fixed.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Dagannoth Kings Trips will Be cut in Half. And Fight Caves will Be impossible until this is fixed.

ruins the point of my topic yesterday...fight caves easier with new prayers :oops:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

i just did a dk trip and i realy noticed the difference usually after 1.5 hours i have 4-5 p pots left this time i was out.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Honestly I don't see why anyone would dislike it.

amen to that, its helps so much. Like if your pking, but you have to scroll all the way down to smite or something, it can get quite annoying. The new prayer page gets 10/10 :thumbsup: \'

agreed, the page is nice i tried to use the new prayers in castle wars but it was a little bit of a hassle... and i gave up on it, in fact i never tried them their... i was like definately not worth missing a cast of ice barrage on the 126 running away with our flag.

the ranging 1 i had noticed a difference with. a friend hit a 22 on me with rune arrows @ 86 ranged. and i also noticed i was hitting him with smoke rush alot even on blk dhide.. with the magic prayer. but this was @ my house.

draining prayer 2x faster... not worried about it really but could cause problems later on.

Oh great... not gonna be able to barrow without pray pots nemore... =(

Fight caves is still possible though. The last time I tried Jad I had 4 pray pots left when I died and I was 3/4 of the way through Jad. If you use supers it shouldn't be a problem.

I think it looks very very very stupid. Why does jagex continue to ruin things? Yes, the new prayers are good, but they look very out of place, they eye and the pyramid colours are very different compared to the old prayers, which makes them look very stupid. And now you have to hold your mouse over the prayer so it says what it is, personally I hated that when they did that to the stat page, and I hate it for the prayer page

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

I think it looks very very very stupid. Why does jagex continue to ruin things? Yes, the new prayers are good, but they look very out of place, they eye and the pyramid colours are very different compared to the old prayers, which makes them look very stupid. And now you have to hold your mouse over the prayer so it says what it is, personally I hated that when they did that to the stat page, and I hate it for the prayer page
well apparently you quit, so why would what you think be any more important than people who are still actively playing? simply put, stop complaining.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

You quit, So who gives a dang about what you think? *raises hand*

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

You quit, So who gives a dang about what you think? *raises hand*

might of comeback :wall:

not sure who said it but that point about scroll is that just scroll down normal prayer size thing with only important prayers in view

gladz.png

Ive done a few barrow runs AFTER the update... And tbh.. I dont see no change in how fast the prayers drain, and i use the same amount of doses. (Apart from when i had karil tunnel :evil: )

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

Ive done a few barrow runs AFTER the update... And tbh.. I dont see no change in how fast the prayers drain, and i use the same amount of doses. (Apart from when i had karil tunnel :evil: )

well everyone seems to have a problem..i cant use any prayers so wouldnt know but i trust them really =D>

gladz.png