Where did you get your Runescape name from?

Viktorkrum77

well I like toads so I tryed bufo. the name was taken so I tried one combonation after anouther and I finaly got bufoman. this was 2 years ago try and get a name after a frog or toad now and you will have difficultys as I have many other names that I have long since forgoten the passwords too. :(

so there you have it the behind the name to Bufoman the Great, King of the Knights Of Honour.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the name from my classmate :lol:

I tried using my real name but it was already taken so I took hers :twisted:

How many people in RS have the same name as me anyway? I tried my name back in 2004 and it wouldn't work!

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

I do have an account called nightwolf...

this is because my friends all call me wolfy...because of my lvoe for wolves...but it wasn't til i was 14 that i realised it was a character off mortal kombat...

so I went to change my character to Iceddragon...found it taken *shakes fist*

so I kept thinking I wanted iced...something, and i was upset and depressed that day so...tear.

pretty simple but i like it. :3>

v.jpg

Legionwizard

- It was the time of LOTR, and I was always fond of the witchking, the name was taken though, so I thought: Witchking commands the legions of Mordor and he's also the only wizard of the Nazgul...

- Also refers to a character I invented for a epic I though out (too bad I can't write good texts or draw, maybe I'll draw it someday, but I'll have to do the effort of getting good drawings each time, I can, I just need to be inspired).

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

I decided to try the game out for the first time, just to see what it was like. I really didn't think I would like it so I wrote the first thing that came to mine. Leif Erickson might be a relation of mine so I used that. Already taken. So I simplified it to leaf because I was lazy and added one of my favorite numbers on the front. I honestly thought I would only play for a week and get bored.

its simple 4 me. i got mine from the great greek hero odyseus from the illiad or the oddyssey. that guy owns...... he can range mellee and use gods 4 magic,he can do it all . i beefed it up a liitle oddyss3us222

i wanted it to sound like 22 hundred but ran out of text room

tanmranger,oddyss3us222.gif

oddyss3us222.gif max hit with d scimm=28 : )

I wanted my name to be Lizzy Borden, but it was taken, so I switched the first name to Skull.

Go runing into any quiet little store on a Sunday morning and say, "ARE YOU OPEN ON THURSDAY!?" He'll say yes, say "THANK YOU!" and run. Let them figure it out. It's not your concern.-George Carlin

My original main (5 years ago, then got hacked..>( ) Was Jay Rune, don't know where I got Jay from, but it's obvious where I got Rune from.. and XwitchkingXX because i love LOTR and my pure, which I haven't logged onto in weeks, is Lord Melkore lol

(Another LOTR name)

_00000000000000000000000000.gif

Well..honestly, who hasn't seen The Lord Of The Rings?

Legolas is an elf, who is absolutely disgusting at ranging, and I wanted to make a pure ranger for pking. The x0x came because my bro, and some friends were also going to make people (i.e. aragorn x0x, gimli x0x, and gandalf x0x) but never trained them up. Legolas became my name, and I've loved it ever since :D

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Arch_Tyrant

Arch=Because i started this account as a pure ranger (Im not anymore since ive become a meber)

Tyrant=Because it's just such a cool word (For those that dont know what it means...a Tyrant is a ruler or king that rules by fear.)

2czeqeh.jpg

My two cats at the time, called (obviously) Maple and Misty.

Now I think that the Misty tree approach sounds really cool too, but it was originally from my kittens, whose spirits live on in that name.

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

Mason_001

Mason because even though it's my middle name it's what everyone calls me, and 001 because it started to get annoying that it would'nt let me use like "mason1" mason001" #-o

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Illidan 98

Illidan from Warcraft obviously, which I am not a fan of.. saw a good friend playin it the day he told me of runescape, and he was playin as Illidan :lol:

the 98 is completely random, i have no idea wat i was smokin when i thought of addin the 98...

Fire cape - 10th attempt - 28/10/06

94 Magic Achieved December 26th 2006|99 Magic Achieved January 20th 2007

illidan+98.png

Jack and Jill went up the hill

i got mine because of the ff reasons......

1) a weapon from the video game.....Fire Emblem

2) Lances are my fav ot crush! (Fanasty Jousting.....dreams)

so thats why i got my name, Lancereaver1

Lance= long jousting weapon

reaver= wreaker, breaker, sumthing

1= the second lancereaver next to Lancereaver0 (got hacked)

PRIVATE CHAT always ON

PR_BreakDOWN.png

:shock: I wonder how many people have asked me about my name :x

It all happened, a long long time ago at a game called Habbo Hotel. Me and my friend were obsessed with the races and falling furni games. I had always played the USA version (We scammed to get furni. Yes, we did. :P ). Me and my friend said to ourselves, Hey, why not, let's play the UK version.

So, my name from USA was appearently taken, so I created gibberish. Fadfdfd. We decided to stay on UK, and this name stuck! :lol: True story.

O rly?

Ya Rly!