Would u rather

seanite

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fail the test.

Would you rather go to Hell or simply cease to exist when you die?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

You forgot a "would you rather"....

I'll restart it then.

Would you rather crash your own $250,000 ferarri or your friends $250,000 ferarri?

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

Own it, 'cause I get more money and I don't get exhausted every other day.

Would you rather be anorexic or grossly overweight?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Anorexic because then you dont know that you are.

Would you rather Have all your skils reduced to 1(10 for hitpoints), or lose all your items and $?

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Neither, because I quit...

Would you rather watch The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air for the rest of your life or American Dad for the rest of your life?

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

American Dad. Dunno why. No real reason.

Would you rather sacrifice yourself or let another 5 people you don't know die?

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Three arms, they can be useful for holding extra stuff, however three legs are only useful for blocking the you-know-what. I find the thing I'm talking about so inappropriate I'm not even gonna name it. And no, it's not [wagon].

Would you rather be forced to join the FBI or be forced to join a powerful gang?

The FBI, because then I could quit without being shot.

Would you rather Have to bake 1000 pies for other people that you don't know, or have to eat them all by yourself at one sitting?

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

The FBI, because then I could quit without being shot.

By "forced" I mean you COULD be shot either way, what makes you think FBI is any less violent? :roll:

1000, I would get help if allowed.

Would you rather be forced to watch the movie you find the crappiest ever, or being forced to watch fifteen episodes of the TV show that you find the crappiest ever?

da movie,

would you rather jump of a building, or jump of a building with a parachute, that's not working

knight_levi9.png

untitled6kv7.gif

proud wearer of the quest and cooking cape

loot from barrows: ahrims bottom, guthans body, guthans warspear, great axe and guthans chainskirt :thumbsup:

a bee!!!

would you rather be illiterate or spend your entire life in a library without human contact (or computers!)?

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

There are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Appreciate Bacteria! It's the only form of culture some people have.

The brain's right side controls the body's left, so only lefties are in their right mind.

School!