Would u rather

seanite

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your 5gp is with your WYR question.

WYR dive into a swimming pool, and while you were under gasping for air, someone spread oil over the pool, set it on fire, and whenever you found a spot without fire, you were punched in the face by a large man who screamed "get back into the firey water!" OR..... Be bitten by a shark, be rescued after you punched it in the face, only to be killed by killer bees, and have everyone laugh when they announced it in the news?

+ 10 to whoever can identify the DANE COOK episode this is from. [HINT] It is really obvious.

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll shave my head and become a monk 8-)

Calculate the 512 roots of unity or graph the parametric equation x(t)=sin(3t), y(t)=sin(4t) (degree mode) by hand, plotting one point every .1t for every value of t between 0 and 360?

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

cancer, since I have no idea about dying of leprosy and do not want to hope for the best.

Would you rather be whipped and tortured for 1 entire year and live a extremely good life after or live with arthritis for the rest of your life?

well then, I guess you neve4r saw someone with no life

• 3 months later...

lick the peanut butter, what? i liek peanut butter! (only lick the top though, eww dog foot.)

would u rather get a cut running up from your hand to your shoulder (you dont need stiches or anything and yes it does bleed) or never eat a waffle again?

(id go with the cut ::' )

Shots-Sig.jpg