Runescape Lego!

Lx0

Great work Lxo, you certainly have talent. only thing that looks kinda strange is the green floor, i would have it on a green board that went inside the castle too, and with proper corners, no cut off ones. That leaves you room to add stugg on the inside, interior walls or a well maybe. Looking real nice though, well done.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Is it just me or is this all CG (computer generated). I don't pretend to know these things but the shiny parts are way too shiny to be real. BTW I know Lego never made a shiny Ninja sword:wink:.

I'm not sure if the castle is CG but it is my suspicion. The flags and flagstaffs are too dull to be Lego.

Despite the fact that it isn't real Lego, I admire the skill to make it in the computer (unless you used one of those Creator programs). Good Job.

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

i looked at it and went 'oh wow, another noob who takes pictures and asks us to rate them' and then when i found out its a prog u used on the comp i was like wth.... this is just amazing, genius in its purest form. (uh, considering u made the table n stuff in C4D too XD) but the lego things r hawt anyway. GJ!

i looked at it and went 'oh wow, another noob who takes pictures and asks us to rate them' and then when i found out its a prog u used on the comp i was like wth.... this is just amazing, genius in its purest form. (uh, considering u made the table n stuff in C4D too XD) but the lego things r hawt anyway. GJ!

Nooh... I'm pretty sure the table is a photograph, the characters and castle were imported to the photograp and set in perspective to make it look as though they were sat on the table.

oh.... lol.... :uhh:

Don't worry, I thought it was the second coming of the messiah when I saw the table and thought it was C4D'd originally \'

Anyway those lego are actually well well nice looking, I like the close up pic ;)

oversized.jpg[/bads]

funny how these look almost exactly like some posted on rsc...

i really hope you didn't rip

if not they look good! :XD:

Lx0 doesn't rip... if you go to the site named in the corner of those pictures you will see they are his work as well as others.

Maybe he has an account there too?

Call me Kat, or Kathy Corkat

Dude I now feel like busting out my lego's and messing about with them lol. Great work, I've been trying to find a copy of C4D but none of the local computer stores have them, and I don't really want to order one online as well yeah my parents are crazy and don't like the whole online ordering thing. So yeah lol, I'm pretty much out of luck.

halobrsigno0.gif

funny how these look almost exactly like some posted on rsc...

i really hope you didn't rip

if not they look good! :XD:

Lx0 doesn't rip... if you go to the site named in the corner of those pictures you will see they are his work as well as others.

Maybe he has an account there too?

Yep, I've got an account there too. The pictures on RSC are posted by me, which should be obvious since the name I used to post them is 'Lx0'. :XD:

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm going to crank up the reflections and specularity alittle to make it more convincing.

Very nice work, I did some legos in 3ds max a while back... built lego corp office but I could not even complete my project as it was locking up my laptop :(.

Would love to see more of your work in C4d.

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif