Dragon armour

swordrond

if it ever does come out, it should be as a monster reward that is only killable AFTER finishing an extremly hard quest, one with 70+ reqs, and lots of qp reqs, like 190+. that would really be worth it....though it would cost upwards of 30 mil, and the helm would cost at about 10mil...

I don't think you guys get it. jagex will not release a dragon full helm or plate. not only would they devalue the chain and med, but they would likely be overpowered and somewhat ugly.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-range spec hits every 20-30 bolts about (meelers own rangers in that amount of time) and lunar magic has no value againts other players its totaly aimed at helping other people for the most part...

--oh and btw mellers got the whole warriors guild thing :wink:

dont forget about the black mask.

LOL @ the story...

1.you really think,that someone would be able to HOARDE ALL THE DRAGON PLATES,DRAGON FULL HELMS,AND D2HS?Yeah right.

2.And you really think that jagex would just let that slide,and let that person have them all?And even if he did,how would he of gotten em,they didnt just magically appear.Every item in RS comes from a shop,a quest,player made,or monster drop.And none of those support that idea.

I would LOVE to see dragon plate.I mean theres not one other armor set in the game that is missing a helmet or plate,thats rediculous,especially if its supposed to be the next best thing to barrows,it should definetly be there.

if it ever does come out, it should be as a monster reward that is only killable AFTER finishing an extremly hard quest, one with 70+ reqs, and lots of qp reqs, like 190+. that would really be worth it....though it would cost upwards of 30 mil, and the helm would cost at about 10mil...

I don't think you guys get it. jagex will not release a dragon full helm or plate. not only would they devalue the chain and med, but they would likely be overpowered and somewhat ugly.

Wow I feel like flaming so let's reinstate what has been said 5 times while quoting someone who was adding to the conversation!

Well, according to runescape legend... somebody else can fill the information out...

but this one guy owned all the dragon items.

and when he died... all the dragon items were dropped in runescape... but just like any other player... he kept his 3 most valuble items.

1) Dragon Plate

2) Dragon Full Helm

3) Dragon 2H

Those items... supposedly, won't ever be released.

But Jagex broke its own lore... and released the D2H.

So... I guess the other two are possible to get one day... sure.

Yeah whatever, so why would someone carry a sq with a dragon 2 hander?

its just a story as is he had "all" the dragon items it did really happen -.-

and about the story, i doubt that is real a kite would easily protect over full helm

and i dont think it would be worth jagex time to make it probaly just mess up the whole dragon armor idea

lol, legs would protect over helm to...

You guys missed the point completely. In this "legend" it says that the dragon 2hander will never be released. *Cough*

Maybe I should hand out metals every time a new level of stupidity is acheived. \'

they said they will never release dragon full helm, dragon platebody or a dragon kite. the reason is because the ranger would be even more underpowered then it is now, therefore having an even more unbalanced combat triangle

...rangers underpowered? lol? Didn't rangers just have that new update c-bows, and more bolts? Mages just had their lunar magicks. Range AND mage have new prayers, and what has melee gotten? :? Not defending the melee-ers just saying.

Rune defenders..? Those help melee

~Proud owner of a Fire Cape~ July 9, 2006 ~At 95 Combat~

single_skill1134368743.png

I think they will release them eventually, they are bound to but that will be after all other dragon items are out

It will be a good few years yet before it happens though!

Maybe they will do something similar like they did to wear rune plate, come on dragon slayer 2! :thumbsup:

yeah but it must be harder....like..Kalphite queen slayer u gotta solo the queen and keep killing her solo till she drop ultra ultra ultra rare d plate

that would be hard...

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

isn't that there are a lot of dragon things hvn't released:

dragon pickaxe

dragon kiteshield

dragon platemail body

dragon sword(I mean shortsword but its name is sword)

dragon warhammer

dragon claw

dragon bolt and arrow tip and nail(mayb arrow or bolt opr brutal arrow)

Jagex released all the lower of the armour.

Like,

Square Shield, instead of the kite.

Med Helm, instead of full helm.

Chan, instead of body.

Releasing the better armour would totally ruin everything

boratto.jpg

How about dragon ore! mixed with 15 coal each makes a dragon bar, and with 5 you can make a dragon dagger, requires level 115 to mine, and level 120 to smith.

Yeah, theres enough overpriced dragon items in the game already, i think its fine the way it is.

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

LOL @ the story...

1.you really think,that someone would be able to HOARDE ALL THE DRAGON PLATES,DRAGON FULL HELMS,AND D2HS?Yeah right.

2.And you really think that jagex would just let that slide,and let that person have them all?And even if he did,how would he of gotten em,they didnt just magically appear.Every item in RS comes from a shop,a quest,player made,or monster drop.And none of those support that idea.

I would LOVE to see dragon plate.I mean theres not one other armor set in the game that is missing a helmet or plate,thats rediculous,especially if its supposed to be the next best thing to barrows,it should definetly be there.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think the story was supposed to be folk tales (IE: Like the legend of horses in runescape)

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

if d plates came out it would be like this:we lied there is a d plate and you will only need 200 quest points and a total lvl of 2000!!! only hard monster is a lvl 200 that has 20 hp and can hit 99hp!! and it is like a chain so teams wont work and the d chain will almost have same stats as a torags platebody except its much worse!!! hope you enjoy getting it ps. you can get him to only hit 50 if you use antifire and anti d shield and prayer dont worry you will probably get one in less than killing 1000 of him...

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

dragondanro Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:58 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if d plates came out it would be like this:we lied there is a d plate and you will only need 200 quest points and a total lvl of 2000!!! only hard monster is a lvl 200 that has 20 hp and can hit 99hp!! and it is like a chain so teams wont work and the d chain will almost have same stats as a torags platebody except its much worse!!! hope you enjoy getting it ps. you can get him to only hit 50 if you use antifire and anti d shield and prayer dont worry you will probably get one in less than killing 1000 of him...

Wow, you're my idol lol.. what a good imagination :)

i amnt claiming that the plate, kite, full helm, and pickaxe will be introduced into the game, but if they do coem out, this is how i would like to see them introduced.

personally, i think the rfd quest was a brilient idea on jagexes part. if they were to do something like that, it think it would be awasome... but the dragon items would ahve to all be non tradeable, this way the other items wouldnt go down. i think that 115+ cmb would have to be required, and the plate to cozt like 20k from the chest, the full helm 10m, and the kiteshield 15m, thisway, the other items would all sustain their value, and the higher levls could get there plate, kite, and helm.

wop wop

i ain't claiming that the plate, kite, full helm, and pickaxe will be introduced into the game, but if they do come out, this is how i would like to see them introduced.

personally, i think the rfd quest was a brilliant idea on Jagexes part. if they were to do something like that, it think it would be awsome... but the dragon items would have to all be non tradeable, this way the other items wouldn't go down. i think that 115+ cmb would have to be required, and the plate to cost like 20k from the chest, the full helm 10m, and the kiteshield 15m, this way, the other items would all sustain their value, and the higher levels could get there plate, kite, and helm.

*cough* im practicing english

Meh, dragon items will eventually come out, but the combat triangle got completely out of balance with barrows, is there any other item that can hit 80's other then full dharock?No

Lets see at the advantages now.... Its not very expensive.... correct me if I'm wrong, about 5m?

You need to repair the armor for a lousy 300-400k if it gets broken.. ok, if you can make 5m, you can make 400k.

You need to wear the set, else the set effect won't work.... Gee, thats stupid, I don't need those UBER defence :roll:

Im guessing they will release dragon range items though, but if they release dragon arrows... where does that special bar go :-k

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Simple reason why they won't come out....

Guy with D plate: Haha noob! you only have d chain!

Guy with d chain: After all the time i spent at KQ! (curses irl)

nuff said.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

No, it will never happen.
Err you forgot to post a reason WHY mate..

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

LOL @ the story...

Wow, you're smart... =D>

On topic, as much as I'd like this, it would not be worth it. Chains would be a joke, seeing as most people don't know how hard is it to obtain one, the prices would just keep decreasing. D Meds, would be around 100k I'd bet. I think it would a good idea to finish off the dragon weapons though, as long as they are not over powering.

i ain't claiming that the plate, kite, full helm, and pickaxe will be introduced into the game, but if they do come out, this is how i would like to see them introduced.

personally, i think the rfd quest was a brilliant idea on Jagexes part. if they were to do something like that, it think it would be awsome... but the dragon items would have to all be non tradeable, this way the other items wouldn't go down. i think that 115+ cmb would have to be required, and the plate to cost like 20k from the chest, the full helm 10m, and the kiteshield 15m, this way, the other items would all sustain their value, and the higher levels could get there plate, kite, and helm.

*cough* im practicing english

Meh, dragon items will eventually come out, but the combat triangle got completely out of balance with barrows, is there any other item that can hit 80's other then full dharock?No

Lets see at the advantages now.... Its not very expensive.... correct me if I'm wrong, about 5m?

You need to repair the armor for a lousy 300-400k if it gets broken.. ok, if you can make 5m, you can make 400k.

You need to wear the set, else the set effect won't work.... Gee, thats stupid, I don't need those UBER defence :roll:

Im guessing they will release dragon range items though, but if they release dragon arrows... where does that special bar go :-k

Obviously you've never worn it, dharok is very very impractical to use on other players.

Obviously you've never worn it, dharok is very very impractical to use on other players.

actually, it works quite well on other players for pking and fight pits. obviously you've never worn it. it is great for pking since anyone you fight would have to eat every time they were damaged if they didnt want to worry about getting 1 hit. i've seen fights in the wilderness where one guy in dharok was getting owned by a whip. a huge crowd had gathered and everyone was saying "haha the dharok guy is gonna lose!". then the guy hit a 72 and bam, the whip guy was dead.

In the fight pits, dharok is great to use on people who dont use melee prayers. I switch between dharok and verac depending on if they have melee prayers on.

they said they will never release dragon full helm, dragon platebody or a dragon kite. the reason is because the ranger would be even more underpowered then it is now, therefore having an even more unbalanced combat triangle

...rangers underpowered? lol? Didn't rangers just have that new update c-bows, and more bolts? Mages just had their lunar magicks. Range AND mage have new prayers, and what has melee gotten? :? Not defending the melee-ers just saying.

those little bolts dont even come close to what meleers have...the triangle is still insanely unbalanced...and some rangers hate the c bow because of its abnoxiuos slow-and-dont-hit-oftenness....so no...i hope these dont come....i want drag arrows...lol

that, plus you get what, 5 tips per gem? gems arent uber-rare but they arent exactly common either. the bolts are good, but to get large numbers would be tough.

BORED!