Dragon armour

swordrond

Just a general musing really. Do you think that Dragon full plate and full helms will be introduced to the game any time soon? Are they totally neccessary?

I for one can see it happening, but don't think it a must-have for Runescape. I'm quite content with the way things are for now.

sw1.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, according to runescape legend... somebody else can fill the information out...

but this one guy owned all the dragon items.

and when he died... all the dragon items were dropped in runescape... but just like any other player... he kept his 3 most valuble items.

1) Dragon Plate

2) Dragon Full Helm

3) Dragon 2H

Those items... supposedly, won't ever be released.

But Jagex broke its own lore... and released the D2H.

So... I guess the other two are possible to get one day... sure.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

It wouldn't be worth it, seeing as how great barrows is.

It would cause a spur of merchants, unless they release it as a quest item

and then people would complain that their old items are worthless.

And I would see their point.

A plate would be nice tho.

they saud they will never release dragon full helm, dragon platebody or a dragon kite. the reason is because the ranger would be even more underpowered then it is now, therefore having an even more unbalanced combat triangle

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

can anyone say dragon slayer part 2? you have to solo the kbd but a lvl 890 one or something ridiculous :P

nah, i don't think they will release them (i wouldn;t be able to afford them even if they did (i'm so poor. most i ever had was 1.3 mil then managed to lose that in the most blatent of lures and my character doing that stupid backwards running thing)). if they're going to release more armour i'd rather it be different kinds to make things more interesting.

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

40 Barrows trips, 4 Barrows equipment (Guthans Helm, Veracs Helm, Ahrims Skirt, Dharoks Helm)

if it ever does come out look for a j mod in lumby... i saw mod paul in lumby a few days before d legs, and everyone was asking him about them. he said d legs MAY come out soon, a few days later they did :shock:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

they said they will never release dragon full helm, dragon platebody or a dragon kite. the reason is because the ranger would be even more underpowered then it is now, therefore having an even more unbalanced combat triangle

...rangers underpowered? lol? Didn't rangers just have that new update c-bows, and more bolts? Mages just had their lunar magicks. Range AND mage have new prayers, and what has melee gotten? :? Not defending the melee-ers just saying.

back to rs, i guess. it's been 4 months.

RSN:P H Osho <- gonna start on him soon, fresh.

Well, according to runescape legend... somebody else can fill the information out...

and when he died... all the dragon items were dropped in runescape... but just like any other player... he kept his 3 most valuble items.

1) Dragon Plate

2) Dragon Full Helm

3) Dragon 2H

Yeah whatever, so why would someone carry a sq with a dragon 2 hander?

I think they will release them eventually, they are bound to but that will be after all other dragon items are out

It will be a good few years yet before it happens though!

Maybe they will do something similar like they did to wear rune plate, come on dragon slayer 2! :thumbsup:

inferno_char.png

1) Dragon Plate

2) Dragon Full Helm

3) Dragon 2H

its just a story as is he had "all" the dragon items it did really happen -.-

and about the story, i doubt that is real a kite would easily protect over full helm

and i dont think it would be worth jagex time to make it probaly just mess up the whole dragon armor idea

legends2.jpg

they said they will never release dragon full helm, dragon platebody or a dragon kite. the reason is because the ranger would be even more underpowered then it is now, therefore having an even more unbalanced combat triangle

...rangers underpowered? lol? Didn't rangers just have that new update c-bows, and more bolts? Mages just had their lunar magicks. Range AND mage have new prayers, and what has melee gotten? :? Not defending the melee-ers just saying.

those little bolts dont even come close to what meleers have...the triangle is still insanely unbalanced...and some rangers hate the c bow because of its abnoxiuos slow-and-dont-hit-oftenness....so no...i hope these dont come....i want drag arrows...lol
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

1) Dragon Plate

2) Dragon Full Helm

3) Dragon 2H

its just a story as is he had "all" the dragon items it did really happen -.-

and about the story, i doubt that is real a kite would easily protect over full helm

and i dont think it would be worth jagex time to make it probaly just mess up the whole dragon armor idea

lol, legs would protect over helm to...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

How about a "dragonfire" dragon square shield? It would make a perfect match for the Legends sequel (you KNOW that quest has to have a sequel... And us getting whole capes again).

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

1) Dragon Plate

2) Dragon Full Helm

3) Dragon 2h

the idea is that they wont make dragon armor items for the same equipment slot. we will never see the kite, plate, full helm, or defender in dragon forms. the only defensive item left is dragon boots, likely to be a 95 slayer drop.

the third item was a kite.

I bet that if they do release them, they'll at least release D Plate with a really really really hard quest.

d plate in quest=worthless item

some makes 65 slayer=worthless( dysties)

and kq=worthless

Well what if the quest has 90+ or/and 85+ reqs? And the quest only gave acess to a super monster similar to the kq... maybe a multi combat jad or something...

That drops the dragon plate.

And it is untradeable, but only like 2% of 100+s have it.

-range spec hits every 20-30 bolts about (meelers own rangers in that amount of time) and lunar magic has no value againts other players its totaly aimed at helping other people for the most part...

--oh and btw mellers got the whole warriors guild thing :wink:

Getting another sig

[removed]

if it ever does come out, it should be as a monster reward that is only killable AFTER finishing an extremly hard quest, one with 70+ reqs, and lots of qp reqs, like 190+. that would really be worth it....though it would cost upwards of 30 mil, and the helm would cost at about 10mil...

Well what if the quest has 90+ or/and 85+ reqs? And the quest only gave acess to a super monster similar to the kq... maybe a multi combat jad or something...

That drops the dragon plate.

And it is untradeable, but only like 2% of 100+s have it.

still wont happen. the release of the plate, no matter how rare it was, would totally ruin the dragon chain.