whats the rarest item which isn't a rare???

mrmyk

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I'd have to say the D Chain. Since Phats are both P2P and F2F, you'd have to go with a d chain. But I accually think the Obsidien Staff is also vary rare since barely anyone has it ^^

Well, Toy Sailboats would compare to Sleeping Bags, but they're untradable, so it doesn't count ^^

I don't think you can have sleeping bags on RS2 anymore...

CW armor is not tradeable but that's allowed...

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

Noted easter eggs from 2005, correct me if im wrong. but when you noted them, they wouldnt turn into chocolate dust. but they are untradeable so...

Else dark dagger... practicly noone has that

Im afraid to say i did try that and it did not work, i left them in my inventory and they were just choc dust when i look at them the next morning. It was just a rumor.

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

to all who said bronse dagger++, tons of lvl 3 pkers use it for insta k0z.... ++ poison hits 6, so if there below 6 hp, and they are poisoned... well... it would be an interesting sight >.<

1. Why would they use bronze when they can use iron?

2. Why would anyone want to pk lvl 3's?

3. Why would anyone be a lv 3 pker IN P2P?

:-k

Uula.png

to all who said bronse dagger++, tons of lvl 3 pkers use it for insta k0z.... ++ poison hits 6, so if there below 6 hp, and they are poisoned... well... it would be an interesting sight >.<

1. Why would they use bronze when they can use iron?

2. Why would anyone want to pk lvl 3's?

3. Why would anyone be a lv 3 pker IN P2P?

:-k

anti-looter accounts to kill the people who make lvl 3s members just to loot

one who mentioned goblin challenge scrolls... that could be right, but perhaps some less trained champ scrolls really? like imp challenge scroll? i doubt anyone has one currently (could have but more probably doesn't) and didn't leon d'cour champion scroll exist too? nobody would have that now :)

hmm.. the answer is pretty simple actualy if you think logicaly.

What is the most rare poison? Ans: P+

What is the most rare poisonable weapon? Ans: I guess a black spear.

So a black spear P+

I still think Green Dhide (T) Legs and Studded (T) Legs are rarer, if JaGeX has released them. I have reasons to believe that they haven't now :cry: .

icecube7.jpeg

So a black spear P+

I still think Green Dhide (T) Legs and Studded (T) Legs are rarer, if JaGeX has released them. I have reasons to believe that they haven't now :cry: .

Thieve HAM members for clues, you'll get the studded pair eventually. I had the dhide (t) legs from a few clues when they were released as well. They aren't that rare, just everyone hates them so they get alched instead of sold.

Nazgul.jpeg

So a black spear P+

Thieve HAM members for clues, you'll get the studded pair eventually. I had the dhide (t) legs from a few clues when they were released as well. They aren't that rare, just everyone hates them so they get alched instead of sold.

I don't see how everyone hates them. I've seen 3 people (1 being myself) offer 1M for a pair of them... :-k and several buyers in world 1.

As for the studded pair, I just heard it was rare too so I added it as well. I don't personally know if it is though.

icecube7.jpeg

how about a yo-yo...diango gave it to me one day...is it rare?

Definitely not :? .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

So a black spear P+

I don't see how everyone hates them. I've seen 3 people (1 being myself) offer 1M for a pair of them... :-k and several buyers in world 1.

As for the studded pair, I just heard it was rare too so I added it as well. I don't personally know if it is though.

I've had 4 or 5 from clues that noone would buy so I ended up giving to some level 40s or whatever :lol:.