expensive items...not all they seem when you own them???????

mrmyk

i remember a time when i owned mask set,santa and easter egg...i got bored so quickly sold as soon as i got p2p..i realised the mistake i made and 1month later bought back

when your trying to get a rare or a expensive item it seems really,really good but do you get bored of them?

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Its the same with anything in life. You yearn and yearn to get something or to be somewhere, and once its accomplished, you become bored of it very easily and your mind then wants more. It is very difficult to leave the human body ultimately satisfied.

sw1.jpg

Its the same with anything in life. You yearn and yearn to get something or to be somewhere, and once its accomplished, you become bored of it very easily and your mind then wants more. It is very difficult to leave the human body ultimately satisfied.

heheh, inuendo

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

heheh, inuendo

I KNEW someone would mention that! :P

sw1.jpg

Pfft, my two recent 'expensive' buys were Torags and a Whip, and i love them both :P

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

i dont get bored of my rares :) and i wont sell the b4 they are 100mil+

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

That's part of the genius of Runescape...

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

Yeah! It's like skills too.

When I was 69 ranged. I stayed up til the early hours to get 70.

Afterwards, its just.. there. nothing special tbh.

Exactly what I thought for 70 ranged. :? Black d hide isn't all that it's cracked up to be.. Now if it was pink that'd be a different story :D

For all of you guys bored with your rares, I'll gladly take em off your hands lol.

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

If you try to fail, and then succeed, what have you done?

If someone who draws is an artist, and someone who plays piano is a pianist, what do you call someone who races?