.:: Part one - war for the gallery ::. UPDATED 2nd page!!

terley

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm diggin' the style mate.

very funky, raising my thumbs high and hard! (thumbs peoples <.< )

sure its your thumbs :wink:

getting kinky on this forum is nopt alowed much less sharing it! keep your life to yourself, this is a public forum!

soo if you hadnt added that last bit i wouldnt have said that, but oh no, you did, heh.

sorry, just though id grab it first :P man just realised how bad that sounds...

o0

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

i'm diggin' the style mate.

very funky, raising my thumbs high and hard! (thumbs peoples <.< )

sure its your thumbs :wink:

getting kinky on this forum is nopt alowed much less sharing it! keep your life to yourself, this is a public forum!

soo if you hadnt added that last bit i wouldnt have said that, but oh no, you did, heh.

sorry, just though id grab it first :P man just realised how bad that sounds...

o0

no grabbing... :-s :ohnoes:

signature_1.gif

no grabbing... :-s :ohnoes:

ill grab all i want!

axe, calm yourself, just dont do it!

not meaning to pressure you ter, but it wouild be cool if you can post the next one when its done, or is this gonna be like a once a week thing? (please not, its good)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

wow im really tired, i'll do what I can with linework atm but I've just got back from first day of college. I've got a headache but I'll work through the pain :wall:

lol I wouldn't want to rush it, otherwise the quality will be ruined just for a quick post. it doesn't take long to make but it's hard coming up with a suitable plot, and keeping with the same style and flow throughout each frame..

I'll post just the linework to keep you happy. Or if im getting too wrecked Just it's progress, cus I tend to work on a frame at a time.

vistame09copyhr8.png

I cut my thumbs and give you them.

And if you dont mind, i'd kinda like being in the war vs buddies.

(made myself, to represent me)

mecartoonuh6.png

Of course it's your cartoon, and do whatever you want with it.

Beginning is halarious :thumbsup:

Ferahgo28.jpeg

GODSLAYER IS A PIXEL BEAST!

wow im really tired, i'll do what I can with linework atm but I've just got back from first day of college. I've got a headache but I'll work through the pain :wall:

lol I wouldn't want to rush it, otherwise the quality will be ruined just for a quick post. it doesn't take long to make but it's hard coming up with a suitable plot, and keeping with the same style and flow throughout each frame..

I'll post just the linework to keep you happy. Or if im getting too wrecked Just it's progress, cus I tend to work on a frame at a time.

no rush we dont want you to feel pressured, i hate working under pressure. and im sure we can all understand that you are busy with collage and stuff, about that, what course are you taking? anyways...

just post when you can, and remember people are often willing to help if you ask nicely =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

For some reason I want to see mutated buddies.

Perhaps the results of Buddy-users' attempts to create add-ons to the kits?

;)

Zombeh buddehs or something. Or just plain old disformed mutants.

mutated? i'd rather see them mutilated.

a mixture of the two would be nice..and Sir Alex, you are my hero.

Funny, all these people making comics about "War for the Gallery" and all this junk. The buddies aren't in the gallery. ART BAZAAR! ART BAZAAR! ART BAZZAR!

i started it, back before the art bazaar, and the buddy shop banning-.- , not my fault people liked my idea

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Update ::'

comicjm2.png

I've not been captured afterall, just tossed off the cliff of spam where those who spam the forums are doomed to wonder the pit below. =D> awesome idea I know.. but these rejects have a cunning plan.. OoOooo can't wait for part two! :thumbsup:

it's just a fun concept drek, a comic illustration of 'The Gallery' as a physical place, and we are characters in that place, which has been overuled by buddies.. Don't wreck the fun. :-$

vistame09copyhr8.png

These are the rejects spammers of the forum, you know em.. People who take on a strange character persona's and post pointlessly with illegible crap.. as the character Terley is thick as a plank he hasn't realised whats going on or even where he is. I just thought it'd be funny to introduce some randomly strange characters to devise a plan. =P~ The next page will be packed with people we'll know on the forum, the collection of the army to fight against the buddy's, a different view on megadedhed's 'pixel artist roll call'

vistame09copyhr8.png