Upcoming Halloween Update discussion

helpsy

hey people for a guess from any one who thinks or knows what the next halloween item will be

my sirgestion or what i think it will be is a halloween costume not jus the mask wat do people think

[Mod Edit: Edited title a bit to fit more with the news ~misterxman]

whacked3010.png

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new emote, new candy that changes in to choco dust after 2 weeks, new useless item that shows you how long you was playing...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I think I would prefer a new F2P quest instead that makes you go through scary runescape zones. :ohnoes:

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

so the item still going to be untradeble

At least you can get them back if you die with them!!! :D

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

not really looking foward to the halloween "drop". (always some dumb little adventure you have to part take in to get the item) i'll get it then drop it, and when i want to use it, i 'll go to diango and get it.

sorosigjq5.jpg

new emote, new candy that changes in to choco dust after 2 weeks, new useless item that shows you how long you was playing...

I think that sums it up very nicely. The probably won't even be weildable, and if it is, it won't be a hat or mask or something cool like that. Holidays on Runescape are becoming more dissapointing :(

mager_ownz with the house idea..i like it, we should be able to display our items in our house. Pumpkins, easter eggs, crackers. zombie heads, easter rings, things we can't wear and show off in the game..I like it.. Not something that HAS to be put in our houses, some poeple don't have houses, and free servers don't have them. Now this makes me anxious to see possabilities for this.. I know it won't happen, but it gives me something to look forward to..

35b9enp.jpg

LOL :lol: ... Just give me a GIANT bone with rune symbols printed on it. Then I can whack people, just like with the rubber chickens!

I think that sums it up very nicely. The probably won't even be weildable, and if it is, it won't be a hat or mask or something cool like that. Holidays on Runescape are becoming more dissapointing :(

mager_ownz with the house idea..i like it, we should be able to display our items in our house. Pumpkins, easter eggs, crackers. zombie heads, easter rings, things we can't wear and show off in the game..I like it.. Not something that HAS to be put in our houses, some poeple don't have houses, and free servers don't have them. Now this makes me anxious to see possabilities for this.. I know it won't happen, but it gives me something to look forward to..

very nice idea =D>

hm....maybe a pumpkin outfit? i remember i was a pumpking for halloween when i was five. or a butler costume. i've always wanted to be a butler. :lol:

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

devil wings.

Uhm, what, we fly around? :shock: :? :| :-k :-s

Here are my ideas:

Something wearable: Perhaps a dracula outfit? Eheh...

Something wieldable: Umm... a fang used as a dagger? (Somewhat like a Dragon Dagger... but it's a fang of somesort.)

Something to talk to/zombie head-like: A talkable skeleton head? (Ew, that sounds too boring.)

Otherwise, we'll just have to wait. :(

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

How about batwings that take the place of the cloak slot? Somebody already mentioned it and I liked the idea.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"