Richest person in RS

magicjay22

Does anyone know who the richest person to play RS is and i remember reading something about the money limit. What is it and has anyone tested it? If so, what happens...

my main rsn:Magicjay22 was banned

noob RSN: Big Mastodon currently working on skills

well, the money limit is actually 4.2b + however much you can store in managing thy kingdom. but no-one has reached that yet (2.1 in bank and 2.1 in inventory) as it would be a) insane to carry that much wiht you and B) too much hard work, when at that wealth your currency takes the form of rares

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

well, get a picture of 2,100,000,001 or more items in yout inventory =)

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Lots of people have over the money cap (which, by the way, I think is due to a number limit in Java itself. So unless Jagex rewrites GP using doubles instead of integers (basically rewriting all shops, high alching, everything relating to GP...), the cap will stay).

Rs pleasent has at LEAST 10b... I'm guestimating 10-15 PHat sets?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

The money cap is at 2.1 billion GP in inventory or bank at any one time, I believe that upon reaching 2.1B+1gp your money will go to -1gp, once another gp is gained you get to start at 0.

Rs pleasant is probably the richest un banned, and Duke and Cursed were up there.

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

looks maked up to me.

i think its impossible , money dissapearing

Let's say the highest number of GP in binary is:

So once you get one more GP, you should be at

However, since numbers are stored in a limited amount of binary digits, the first digit is cut off, giving

So all of your money is gone.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

That's interesting. I dont think theres a cap though. Money amounts arent a direct relation to binary numbers. Its a representation of the pixel format and number picture. I dont know, but somehow i dont see there being a limit. Nevertheless, there might be.

Somehow i think that its more likely the cap would be bounced by a graphics not a gp amount, that just doesnt seem right. An animation or graphic would take up alot more code then a representation of digits

That's interesting. I dont think theres a cap though. Money amounts arent a direct relation to binary numbers. Its a representation of the pixel format and number picture. I dont know, but somehow i dont see there being a limit. Nevertheless, there might be.

Somehow i think that its more likely the cap would be bounced by a graphics not a gp amount, that just doesnt seem right. An animation or graphic would take up alot more code then a representation of digits

Yes, there is a limit to the money. Money amounts are directly related to binary numbers, because that's how the data is stored. That's how runescape knows what pixels and number pictures to use.

icecube7.jpeg

Is that 2.1b (US) or 2.1b (UK)?

UK: 1b = 1,000,000,000,000

US: 1b = 1,000,000,000

U got the us and uk wrong way round, american billion is bigger and it is uk because jagex is a uk companyu

No it is the right way round and jagex uses tha american billion.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Is that 2.1b (US) or 2.1b (UK)?

UK: 1b = 1,000,000,000,000

US: 1b = 1,000,000,000

U got the us and uk wrong way round, american billion is bigger and it is uk because jagex is a uk companyu

No, he/she is correct. A British billion is one followed by 12 zeros; American is one followed by 9 zeros.

Jagex follow the American way.

Few have reached the limit, and most of the ones that have are now banned.

Offline and unavailable.