Your finest gaming moment?

Nadril

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose, being called a cheater while playing Counter-Strike 1.6 at a "Tournament" at my towns internet cafe.

I invited them to watch my screen, they could see it perfectly. Every single time I got one, BOOM! HEADSHOT!... "He's cheating...!"

Consequently winning too was alright, but I prefer being thought that my skill was so great that they had to think I was cheating. :mrgreen:

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

I suppose, being called a cheater while playing Counter-Strike 1.6 at a "Tournament" at my towns internet cafe.

I invited them to watch my screen, they could see it perfectly. Every single time I got one, BOOM! HEADSHOT!... "He's cheating...!"

Consequently winning too was alright, but I prefer being thought that my skill was so great that they had to think I was cheating. :mrgreen:

Reminds me of this time I went to a PC Arena in my town. It's basically an internet cafe but for LAN games. First time customers get a free 30 mins.

I went in for my first time, said i'd like an FPS. They give me Quake (3 I think), about 8 other people playing. (Note; I have never played this, I have played Unreal and games like that, but never Quake.) I go in, grab a gun. BANG. I was killed on my first shot. So, I remembered his name and randomly chased him, with any gun I could grab. Killed him, then I realised the gun was pretty good, so I went on a rampage. Got a 10 kill combo going as the round ended. I started half-way through a game and ended up winning. :P

knkcopy.jpg

Being the first person to entirely complete every mission on the orginal driver game :mrgreen:

(out of everyone I know-including a ps1 gaming mag i bought at the time, OPM :D )

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Beating my father in Super Mario Gokart for SNES for the first time. :lol:

Now in retrospect I believe he let me win.. :P

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

My finest moment was probally winning in a Aoe III match where I was ditched by my allies right from the start. It was me v 3 of them and I whooped wagon.

My favourite moment would be playing on Morrowind for the first time. After playing linear RPGs and FPSs, Morrowind was a breath of fresh air. I wub that game.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

My favorite moment would have to be when I beat my 3 brothers in Age of Empires II. That was not easy, as they're all master level :P They just kept taking out the bases that I had just left, and I kept sneaking around their kill corridors, and leading them into mine. Britons FTW!! Second would have to be when I finally beat 7 opponents on hardest in AoE II. Man! I loved that game. :thumbsup:

When you are learning, you are growing. If you stop learning, you stop growing. If you stop growing, you die. Train hard, eat fried chicken, and take a one-a-day. (And cook that broccoli 'til it's yella and pour cheese all over it)

slowmethusel.png

i just slaughtered 8 people on BF2.

all 8 where ontop of the hotel roof on Gulf of Oman map, went up the ladder after one of my team mates killed himself on the mine. Before they could put another one down i got up there and went on a knife rampage. :twisted:

Eight headshots in a row with the M4 on CSS. It was insane luck--a bunch of guys were crowded up a stairs, I just ran like hell and held the trigger down. Dropped five of them, got the other three with the Deagle. My ratio is still always crap, but that was one shining moment.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Eight headshots in a row with the M4 on CSS. It was insane luck--a bunch of guys were crowded up a stairs, I just ran like hell and held the trigger down. Dropped five of them, got the other three with the Deagle. My ratio is still always crap, but that was one shining moment.

Reminds me of a time on CS:S.

Everyone on my team was dead except for my friend. It was on italy and he was a terriost, so, naturaly he camped the building. With a shotty.

Well he was up against about 6 people, so all of us figured "yup, he's dead for". We were watching the match going on, and saw 4 CT's getting ready to invade the building. All of the sudden they all four rushed in at once, only to all get killed! :lol:

The other 2 were also droped. It was just a pub match, yeah, but damn if it wasn't cool.

Oo nice list but heres mine

Beating dullahan on golden sun 2

Beating penance on FFX(grr 13m hp) he owned me 10 times

Beated chu dat once in rl

Clearing the Facility in 1:10

Killing the Kq alone(i had a lil help since pppl brought pots/food/etc.)

Defeating the Uber prime evils alone in Diablo 2

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Ok, not really an achievement, but this was just so cinematic :D

I was playing mercenaries and I was flying around really low in my helicopter and I came across a waterfall. I thought it'd be really cool to slowly go up the waterfall like something out of a movie :P It was cool, I will tell you that ;)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Getting a score of 165 in Battlefield2 durring a normal 64 man server game. There were 50 people in the server so not one of those high pionts servers if thats what your thinking.

Or when I was playing 007 on the N64 a few years back with 3 other people. I pwned them all :) . An Old but good game. I played it a few weeks ago at a friend's house (luckily he kept his) I am quite rusty at it.

Or getting a chain drop from the Queen in Runescape. Was a good moment then, but now I don't care because I quit. Don't pm me asking for it because a lucky friend of mine has it now.

goldenblade995.png

Getting a score of 165 in Battlefield2 durring a normal 64 man server game. There were 50 people in the server so not one of those high pionts servers if thats what your thinking.
Without commander?

Without commander?

Yes, and without cheating. I don't know how I did it but I did :) . I was using the medic kit so that may make up for some of the score. The map was Strike at Karkand (the best map ever, besides for road to jalalabad).

goldenblade995.png

Ok, not really an achievement, but this was just so cinematic :D

I was playing mercenaries and I was flying around really low in my helicopter and I came across a waterfall. I thought it'd be really cool to slowly go up the waterfall like something out of a movie :P It was cool, I will tell you that ;)

Omg I did that too and couldnt help myself when I said 'woah..' out loud in a room full of people watching tv :oops:

My favourite gaming moments have been with Super smash brothers and melee where I just owned :P And also owning in Goldeneye (N64 one not the crap new one) and Timesplitters :oops: And of course beating Ocarina of time the first time :D And the Donkey Kong games on the super nintendo+a ton of other games I played when I was 5 :3> .

Yes, and without cheating. I don't know how I did it but I did :) . I was using the medic kit so that may make up for some of the score. The map was Strike at Karkand (the best map ever, besides for road to jalalabad).
Ah, very nice maps. And with medic, easy to get a huge score up :P

Weez knows all about that ;)

I picked up around 120 on that was special ops. Flag defends using c4 ftw 8-)

my finest gaming moment would be. when i beat pokemon

on the gameboy ya i know but i was young. and getting 200 kills

in a 30 minute game of timesplitters too bad my friend got 300.

well we were playing 3 star enemys.

Chuck norris's beard hair grants you imortality

but then the razor sharp hair will rip holes in

your intestine's and you will die a painful death

Ah, very nice maps. And with medic, easy to get a huge score up :P

Weez knows all about that ;)

Gotta bump this just to pick on Weez a bit. he's a hardcore medic (ChineseMedic if anyone wants to lookup his stats) and we had a little chat on xfire earlier yesterday about how he'd never get his expert medic-combat since he hardly gets over 20 kills with medic... And since I was having a play around with the medic kit, to be able to get veteran medic combat and first aid..

I came out with this on my second round of play:

21b8f52cbe998fc6249bf18bf3b4f6a7cf00ebed.png

First time on the round I got 124, iirc. Then in the second round half the people went medic after the only people i didn't beat were the commanders :P Should've taken a screen shot of that round, but meh.