Any high lvls that refuse or cant get a fire cape?273 names!

antonwhy

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimania92(93), Dont have the necessary gear to range the whole cave

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Tried 3 times when it was released; died first time at 360s, lagged out the next two times at 360s. Said heck with it, and never went back. Was 124 when I attempted, with my pitiful range level. meh, never understood the attraction to range. Melee, kill with one to three hits, or spend one to three minutes plucking a bow...same kill, you decide :)

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Dont regret getting it when i got it way back when...(during old interface i remember)

But now with all these skill capes and what not out and the fire cape being as common as a fletching or cooking cape (if not more so sometimes...)

So it would be worn just about as often as my quest point cape...yet now with todays update and the inventory / equipment screen butchering jagex did to it ill prolly let it collect dust in some unseen corner of my bank...

So if that counts...

Druminator17...combat lvl 106...capes to ugly for me to want to it now?

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Thing is.. I am level 95 without one. Do I lack the skill? No I did it 3 times on my main....

Am I too lazy ? No I am not

The issue is for some people they are on a tight budget and can't afford too spend the 1.5 million on arrows, armour repairs and potions. Just for measley bonuses...

I AM SURELY GOING TO WIN THE AWARD OF THE MOST LOVED TIP.IT'ER EVER, SURELY?

Measly bonuses? You're ignorant, it is the best over all cape in the game.

RSN is Hevendor Guy (93)

Lack the range level and materials, soon to be changed.

Best cape..so what? You MAY be able too do 1 extra damage with it and I am sure that = 2 defense and + 1 attack make such a difference....

If you don't pk it isn't worth it and too me the bonuses are measly for cost value when you compare it too other items. Also the cahs you spend on other capes is replaceable by selling it. ( except legends and skills of course )

So yes too me they are measley \'

I AM SURELY GOING TO WIN THE AWARD OF THE MOST LOVED TIP.IT'ER EVER, SURELY?

Barking Loon (126)

Bad connection, I constantly lagg out and die there. And well I got my prayer cape, done 6-7 attempts.

Btw I was under the impression that this was a tread highlevels who couldn't/wouldn't get the Fire Cape and yet I see loads of 100- people on the list. :|

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

Barking Loon (126)

Bad connection, I constantly lagg out and die there. And well I got my prayer cape, done 6-7 attempts.

Btw I was under the impression that this was a tread highlevels who couldn't/wouldn't get the Fire Cape and yet I see loads of 100- people on the list. :|

hehe *high fives* :XD:

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.