Masors 3yr Anniversary 75mil Drop party: Sept30th 3pm EST

unholyarmyof1

Hi,

A few things to point out:

2. Fire makers are required at a drop party this size. For those who complained about the fire makers, or directly to them, think about all the telegrabbers who would grab anything red on the minimap.

4. World 13 was our meeting place after the party. We did not drop anything there. Also, we have no idea how this world was leaked out.

Point 2, i think there were to much...i mean..6 ashes for 1 normal item...

Point 4, World 13 was a example of me. Lots of people says: Official message, world changed to 25, 13 and so on...

But at the end it was a great party...cant wait for next one

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the second one there and 5th to leave. It was awsome. I managed to get:

Rune kite

Rune Legs

Rune full helm

Mith med

Mith Short sword

Coif (these things were annoying)

Defence Ammy

Power Ammy

650gp

Uncut Saphire (which I dropped later on)

A cooked lobster

I was managed to click faster then most of the telegrabbers, but I could of got a lot more items if those dang telegrabbers didn't telegrab.

At the beginning of the party a dude said he was quitting runescape and was dropping a bunch of rares. Nobody believed him, but then all of a sudden phats and santa's and Masks were appearing on the ground.

I was this |-| close to getting a santa but a telegrabber scooped it up from 11 squares away. Ohhh how I hate them #-o

Great party! Looking forward to the next!

1b213.jpgsiggygw4.png

Great job! massive turn out, had to turn chat off because of lag. Stayed about 25 minutes, thats all I could stand (can you say too many ppl in one place lol ) managed to get 21 iron plate bodys, just about full rune (missed the kite doh lol ) and some green drg bodies. All in all a great time :) I even got into the spirit of giving about 2 hour before and started a little drop of my own :) nothing much, just about 150 nats, 200 laws and about 500 each of elemental runes and cosmics. The f2p ppl seemed to enjoy it lol

Again, great work!

rssignature1a.jpg

I can confirm there was at least 1 santa given out as trivia, possibly two, from a masor who has long ago quit runescape, and didnt need his rares any more. His name is webbie and i would like to thank him, even though i dont think he comes to these boards.

i was there at the trivia guess i can't say the santa winners name but his one lucky guy and i think the guy who gave the trivia was webzu not sure if ppl just call him webbie or something

best thing i saw other then the santa was a rune scimmy but i did'nt get it

other then that i got junk WAY!! too many ppl there so i did'nt really like it

sephiroth.jpg

juanflores1.png

barrows drops-my first ahrims top

I was also at the party. It was the biggest ever I have seen!!! (sorry for my bad english).

I got like alot of mith stuff, 5 coifs, very many magic amulets, sapphires, emeralds, power ammies and almost a yellow party hat :( .

Then there was a guy that started a hide and seek thing. I started to chase him all over RuneScape, and sometimes I saw him, but I never got him. But I did get a runners up prize, 10k and 100 raw lobbies :) .

I did sell everything later on and totally i got about 18k from that party, so I'm very happy.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

That was fun :mrgreen:

I got a few good items too:

Rune Large (3)

Rune Kite (2)

Rune Plate (1)

Rune B Axe (3)

Rune Longsword (2)

Rune Chain (2)

Addy Plate (3)

Mithril Skimmy (5)

Black Platebody(t)(1)

Addy (t) skirt (1)

Amulet of strength (5)

Amulet of magic (9)

Amulet of defense (2)

Lobsters (200)

Coins (100,000)

Emeralds (5)

Rubies (5)

Ashes (21)

Beer glass (7)

I think that was all...

Oh yeah, i remember leading a drop party to most of the noobie items i got :) \'

:-$

Rune Large (3)

Rune Kite (2)

Rune Plate (1)

Rune B Axe (3)

Rune Longsword (2)

Rune Chain (2)

Addy Plate (3)

Mithril Skimmy (5)

Black Platebody(t)(1)

Addy (t) skirt (1)

Amulet of strength (5)

Amulet of magic (9)

Amulet of defense (2)

Lobsters (200)

Coins (100,000)

Emeralds (5)

Rubies (5)

Ashes (21)

Beer glass (7)

I think that was all...

Oh yeah, i remember leading a drop party to most of the noobie items i got :) \'

Does the expert in your name stand for expert in picking up stuff? I got a mith kite, 50 salmon and a gold bar. But it was fun. And yes, webzu did a trivia for a santa, and I was so close. If I wasnt so nervous I maybe could have won it. :x

I can confirm there was at least 1 santa given out as trivia, possibly two, from a masor who has long ago quit runescape, and didnt need his rares any more. His name is webbie and i would like to thank him, even though i dont think he comes to these boards.

i was there at the trivia guess i can't say the santa winners name but his one lucky guy and i think the guy who gave the trivia was webzu not sure if ppl just call him webbie or something

best thing i saw other then the santa was a rune scimmy but i did'nt get it

other then that i got junk WAY!! too many ppl there so i did'nt really like it

yes his name is webzu on rs, i just didnt want people spamming him if he ever does go back online lol.

Great party, i saw a red phat on the floor, i was closest to it, i click on it and i walk to it and suddenly i see a purple thing come up to it and when i look its gone, stupid telegrabbers :cry:

But great party =D>

I managed to take:

A rune chain

A rune pickaxe

25 Mage ammys

From those telegrabbers #-o

Nice party.

-Xan

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

i think the firelighters were unnecessary, telegrabbers wouldn't have got much for the pure fact that there were more people than telegrabbers by about 15-1, meaning that if a red dot appeared a person would almost always be within 2 squares from it and could ru and pick it up much faster than telegrabber could.

please no fires next year?

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

i think the firelighters were unnecessary, telegrabbers wouldn't have got much for the pure fact that there were more people than telegrabbers by about 15-1, meaning that if a red dot appeared a person would almost always be within 2 squares from it and could ru and pick it up much faster than telegrabber could.

please no fires next year?

You'd be surprised at how much it helps prevent telegrabbers from ruining the fun. There may have been too many fires for the liking of some people, but our members now have much higher firemaking levels too!

I went and it was a little to chaotic for my liking. I went to the trivia, Tate won the santa, I was unaware that Phat had been dropped :shock:

I got 20 Magic ammies, some mith junk and a Rune Baxe. Not bad. :)

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

OH NOES!!!! I missed it! I was at a friends house.. I had written the date on a piece of paper, and made sure I hadn't made any plans for that time..I guessed I forgot about it. :evil:

I really wanted to go to that one, as well. :cry: :cry:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Just wondering, how many rares were dropped or given away? I never saw one. I really wish i gotten a santa hat after losing my old one... Btw, was the first trivia question the one about delrith?

First 1 was,

What does Manors stand for

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Just wondering, how many rares were dropped or given away? I never saw one. I really wish i gotten a santa hat after losing my old one... Btw, was the first trivia question the one about delrith?

First 1 was,

What does Manors stand for

i think you mean masors lolz

Rune Large (3)

Rune Kite (2)

Rune Plate (1)

Rune B Axe (3)

Rune Longsword (2)

Rune Chain (2)

Addy Plate (3)

Mithril Skimmy (5)

Black Platebody(t)(1)

Addy (t) skirt (1)

Amulet of strength (5)

Amulet of magic (9)

Amulet of defense (2)

Lobsters (200)

Coins (100,000)

Emeralds (5)

Rubies (5)

Ashes (21)

Beer glass (7)

I think that was all...

thats about 400k in items and 100k cash...

and i though i got alot..

heres what i got: (in this order)

coif, rune kite, cake, cake, cake, spinich roll (random even ftw!), cake, salmon, ammy of def, ammy of def, coif, ammy of str, coif, ammy of def, steel bar, logs, logs, lobby, lobby, lobby

thats it...