Multi-Site Steel War (Oct 15, 6pm EST)

dustin

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently I was the last Tip it left! :o Matthewlock did a horrible leading job when he split up half of us in the wildy. Other than that, it was great fun! =D>

I beg your freakin' pardon? :shock: I only did that because everyone was attacking each other, gotten me confused.

Siggie needs work.

Apparently I was the last Tip it left! :o Matthewlock did a horrible leading job when he split up half of us in the wildy. Other than that, it was great fun! =D>

I beg your freakin' pardon? :shock: I only did that because everyone was attacking each other, gotten me confused.

1 person attacked you, 3 people attacked an RSC person, you ran straight north with half following you and ran straight south. Half of the people were still left in the north :?

No need to worry. It's hard leading big groups of people.

I took 38 pics, here are three :P

picture037.png

picture004.png

picture040.png

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Tbh the real winner was me. I will only post one kill,dont want to flood the topic, but tank ranger > you.

GF Coheed.

06oct15231404ov5.png

LLllllllllllllll

Edit: Yes i was wearing Rune legs and helm + Dhide and using addy arrows. Please report me for having no E-Honour :]

^

o

I tried to fight a lot of people, but they just ran west to their team.

I got about 6 kills, including a 122 (GF), a 116 (who dropped a rune scimmy), and some assorted level 100's. Everyone I faced was from RSC (except for the 122), and 3 of them had a Rune Scimmy. Nothing against RSC of course, because I'm sure there were people from there who didn't cheat, but to those who did, why ruin good fun by bringing weapons you know are disallowed? Well, if you want to win so bad as to do something like that, then enjoy your victory.

To the 90% of the people from all of the fansites (because all did great :)) who just brought steel, great war!

Kinda sad to see people cheating on a funwar... so far the only sites I haven't

found people using runescims on are runecrypt and Sal's. Luckily no site in

particular went overboard and it seems to be mostly isolated users doing this

rather than a huge hoard of runescims charging in. It was a fun war though

with or without the bad behaviour..

znsiggi236se.jpg

#-o I should've made steel chainbody and steel warhammer, for the best bonuses vs. plate and scimitar #-o

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

yeah i saw about one or two tipiters with rune weps no biggie...but some1 on rsc had full rune and a rune skim....now that was unfair...stick to the rules.

other than that...i had fun...but we HAVE to coordinate our attacks man...we were so scattered...

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

There was a trivia?!? I logged out early!! #-o

:(

Well, its not really a "trivia". It's more like a "first person to tell me my def level wins 100k!" and "first one to say :) wins 100k!"

untitledkv7.jpg

sigvm0.jpg

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

yeah i saw about one or two tipiters with rune weps no biggie...but some1 on rsc had full rune and a rune skim....now that was unfair...stick to the rules.

other than that...i had fun...but we HAVE to coordinate our attacks man...we were so scattered...

I had a rune skimmy, and i was hittin 19s hehehehehehe. I got 3 kills, and 3 more when i was at the bank gitting more food lol :lol: Not sure how it happeded, but i hope they didnt drop anything good that i missed.